Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player (10694 Views)

Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries / David Obiozo Accused Of Taking Bribe To Lose Match In Cup Final / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by Caseless: 11:45am On Dec 20, 2016
Of all places, he chose Haiti.

You should have remained teamless than to play for Haiti.

What's doing you?
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by robosky02(m): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2016
Caseless:
Of all places, he chose Haiti.

You should have remained teamless than to play for Haiti.

What's doing you?

Ghana has not played confederations cup

but Haiti has

don't underrate them grin
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by charijee(f): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2016
bqlekan:
No lies.. lipsrsealed to survive as a footballer in this country, you need money, talent and luck.. If you are aspiring to be a professional football, make sure you have a job as a fall back option.
Not working
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by Eldee54321(m): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2016
Vickiweezy:
shocked Bribe ke?
God help Nigeria.
My fellow NLanders, Today is my Birthday cheesy .... show me some love. wink
. Happy birthday Bro

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by sleekdre: 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
Theyveedo:
Bride or no bribe he wasn't really good enough for Nigeria.

All the best tho.

Bro, that's not the point!!
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by Dare2Try(m): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Emmanuel sarki abi wetin be ur name? U mumu o of all places na Haiti u see chose, that shows clearly that u were not good enough, stop bringing bribe issue to cover up ur ineffectiveness
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by Vickiweezy(m): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Eldee54321:
. Happy birthday Bro

Thanks Bro
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by paradigmshift(m): 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
olaolulazio:
I respect your decision bro..... Una no wan play for Naija cus of a reason or the other.

But you wanna be buried in Nigeria when the time comes.

Is the corntree a cemetery?

yes Na bury ground
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by Angrymode: 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
I knew this to be true right from when I became a soccer fan.

I am 100% sure shola Ameobi paid more than that figure to play for Nigeria. How the hell did he merit a call up if not by sorting Keshi?

Corruption everywhere and I absolutely support the guy's decision
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by Angrymode: 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dare2Try:
Emmanuel sarki abi wetin be ur name? U mumu o of all places na Haiti u see chose, that shows clearly that u were not good enough, stop bringing bribe issue to cover up ur ineffectiveness

Guy I have just one question for you: how the hell did Shola Ameobi get into Keshi's super eagles squad if not through bribe?
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
robosky02:

yea but some coaches kill the game

why ask players to pay before they play?

It Still happens , you can't stop corruption,its everywhere
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by sharpshap(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
Great player, my childhood friend. It broke our hearts when he was asked to pay before he featured in the Super Eagles.
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by sharpshap(m): 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
ogbonti:
if i was a footballer and snubbed by Nigeria, I will rather play for The Phillipines or Vietnam than Haiti.
you think it's easy? Come to Kaduna and see what this young man has on ground, you would prefer to even play for Bujumbura.
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by superstarDikk(m): 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
FcMilan:
I once told a friend da d greatest mistake u will make as a nigerian is to serve NIGERIA

Nigeria will Neva appreciate u

I pity da young lady da was given 10k fr representing nigeria in FIFA world cup few months ago

if da lady had invested d time she spent on trainings in camp and other things

if she had spent da time selling common pure water she would hav made more Dan da 10k

D's country is HEARTLESS
As him go play for Haiti wetin him achieve? we don't even want people like you to serve cuz there are millions of people who are better than you waiting to be called upon.
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by superstarDikk(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
bigerboy200:
Emmanuel Sarki Snubbing Nigeria to play for Haiti who does that??..
RETA-RDS?
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by bqlekan(m): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
charijee:
Not working

Actually I am, took a break nii. I cannot come and kill myself grin

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by sparkleRed(f): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
superstarDikk:
As him go play for Haiti wetin him achieve? we don't even want people like you to serve cuz there are millions of people who are better than you waiting to be called upon.
Pple like u are the reason dis officials feel justified collecting dis bribe.
U criticise the police and lastma but am sure u would have bin worse undecided
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
It's a shame. Bribe your way into a National team? That's why Sydney Sam, Dele Alli and the likes opted to stay where sheer talent and industry are the only requirements.
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by charijee(f): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
bqlekan:

Actually I am, took a break nii. I cannot come and kill myself grin
Lol...carry on jare grin
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by Birikiti: 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
A little bit of investigation to unmask who demanded a bribe from Emmanuel Sarki (according to his allegations o)

1. Emmanuel Sarki was listed as a player of Israeli club Ashdod Fc in the 2010-2011 football season.

2. Ambrose Efe was listed for the same club from 2010 - 2013

3. The Super Eagles had five (5) coaches between 2010 - 2011, yes five!

Shaibu Amodu (2008–2010)
Lars Lagerbäck (2010)
Augustine Eguavoen (2010)
Samson Siasia (2010–2011)
Stephen Keshi (2011–2014)

4. So any of these coaches could be the one being alleged to have demanded a bribe!

5. Now, who could it have been? Any guesses?
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by Dare2Try(m): 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
Angrymode:

Guy I have just one question for you: how the hell did Shola Ameobi get into Keshi's super eagles squad if not through bribe?

Shola Ameobi was a top notch player playing in a top league so I don't know what ur point is , Emmanuel sarki abi wetin be him name, did u know him before, even in Haiti the nigga has only 4 caps that should tell u how ineffective he is
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by superstarDikk(m): 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
sparkleRed:

Pple like u are the reason dis officials feel justified collecting dis bribe.
U criticise the police and lastma but am sure u would have bin worse undecided
Did u read the comment i quoted before criticizing me?
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by ericmor: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
olaolulazio:
I respect your decision bro..... Una no wan play for Naija cus of a reason or the other.

But you wanna be buried in Nigeria when the time comes.

Is the corntree a cemetery?
Do the dead burry themselves?
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by Angrymode: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dare2Try:

Shola Ameobi was a top notch player playing in a top league so I don't know what ur point is , Emmanuel sarki abi wetin be him name, did u know him before, even in Haiti the nigga has only 4 caps that should tell u how ineffective he is

In your words: "Shola Ameobi was a top notch player". Oga but why? :-
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by ericmor: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dare2Try:

The point of it all is that let not support the bribe thing. Is killing naigeria football
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by ericmor: 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dare2Try:

Smh
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by Dare2Try(m): 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=ericmor post=52106138]

The point of it all is that let not support the bribe thing. Is killing naigeria football [/]

I'm not supporting bribe but the nigga should have work hard and see if Nigerians won't force NFF to pick him
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by ericmor: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=Dare2Try post=52106405][/quote]

He has tried his best and players can not be the same. Good or not, they shouldn't have asked for bribe. now tell me, if they have not asked him for bribe, will he be saying it. Football is not easy and for him to make it to this level alone he should be givin credit
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by tinoselfmade: 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Theyveedo:
Bride or no bribe he wasn't really good enough for Nigeria.

Bobo. Abeg make u shut up... He wasn't good for naija abi?? Same that Sarki countries were lining up to take him up including Is real before he decide to play for Haiti... We have more than enough Great players waiting to be call up but because of the corruption it can't happen...

All the best tho.
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by tinoselfmade: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
ericmor:

Smh

See your mouth.. Shey you know how much Mikel dey pay just to be feature for naija... If you never know make I mention the name of the coaches for you... Siasia dey collect bribe from players.. Keshi nah the king of bribe.. Amodu deu collect... Egwavuen or wetin be him name due collect... See all the naija coaches dey collect bribe.. Why u think say some players where no good dem no even dey play for their clubs dey feature for first eleven for naija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) / Barcelona Atletico Exit The Champions League / Rohr Hints On Ighalo Super Eagles Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.