Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Why Theists Can't Ask About Atheists Moral Compass - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Theists Can't Ask About Atheists Moral Compass (900 Views)

Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? / Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer / Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Theists Can't Ask About Atheists Moral Compass by benzics(m): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2016
Morning.

There is this recent trend by theists, "without religion, the world would be a living hell", where in fact that is the clear opposite, you can see the results in Syria, Nigeria, Gaza, Israel, Pakistan e.t.c

They all believe that they are moral because of religion, well I have this for you, "if you need religion to be moral, you are a terrible person to begin with"

In this thread I'll be addressing the questions frequently asked by theists who think they have the right to tell you what to do.

Religion makes people WICKED, illogical, heartless and the rest.. There was this thread about someone who tore and used "a book, his book".. Christians were like " the wrath of God be on you "," fool", "bastard son", "waste of sperm " and other unreasonable talks, isn't this enough proof of the wicked heart of theists (xtians /Muslims)??

Go to Facebook and see how theists regard homosexuals (especially males) with much evil, I was reading their comments on some thread, they were like.

"I hate gays, they are the worst creatures on earth, they need to be killed by impalement (sticking a hot rod through their anus)" (What type of a wicked and evil human being has these thoughts?, answer, Theists)

Another one was like.

"They should be drowned at the bottom of the ocean, useless people"

And after these same theists will come and be preaching peace to you?

Someone was asking "why do atheists attack theists" , where in truth it is actually theists that attack atheists with words like, "you'll rot in hell", "god will destroy you "... Pfft..

let me get to the questions without beating much around the Bush..

Why do atheists see homosexuality as nothing?

Right question should be Why do theists see homosexuality as something?? .. What harm do an homosexual pose to you? For Christ sake (who is obviously gay cheesy )!

If you think you can tell people how to live life, I have this for you, "you are a terrible psychopath", who are you to push your terms down someone's throat? Is he screwing your papa's ass? What is your business with how someone decides to live? As far as he is not harming the society, you should learn to mind your business!

Why do atheists see incest as nothing??

Question should be, "Why did your god populate his world with incest?".

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with incest! We came to this world alone, so why do you bother yourself with how people live? How is incest harmful to you as a person? Let people live their lives!

You have no right to tell someone how he should live!

Sleeping With Animals
As long as the person is not forcing the animal, they are both enjoying the act and I think that should be the least of things you should worry about.

There are catholic priests raping little girls, pastors raping little girls, religious clergymen molesting children, why don't you guys focus on that rather than checking what creature someone decides to have sex with?? You never see these Christians or Muslims talking about child molestation by their clergymen, but they are ready to stone gays to death, FOOLS.

All in all, you have no right to dictate how people live, you don't like gays? Fine, don't do gays, and life continues, you don't like incest? Fine don't take part in incest, and life continues.. BUT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT to attack the people who practice any of these things!

You are free to do anything, smoke, drink, have anal sex just anything, as long as it harms no one!

Cc: Hahn, jonbellion, hopefulLandlord, EyeHateGod, richirich713, KingEbukasBlog, 4evergod, randomperson ..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Theists Can't Ask About Atheists Moral Compass by felixomor: 11:52am On Dec 20, 2016
"As long as it harms no none"

U have even killed yourself there.

What makes "harming others" wrong?

I thought some "intelligent" people said we evolved by survival of the fittest?

I just laugh. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Theists Can't Ask About Atheists Moral Compass by benzics(m): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
felixomor:

I just laugh. grin
hmm, so am really going to deal with this?

Survival of the fittest, right, there are things you do for the greater good, have you watched arrow? How Oliver's dad killed himself for his son to survive.. How soldiers risk their lives for you to sleep safe at home.

Anything that doesn't disrupt peace, you are free to do!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Theists Can't Ask About Atheists Moral Compass by benzics(m): 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
felixomor:

I just laugh. grin
and comparing we civilized humans to primates... chai

2 Likes

Re: Why Theists Can't Ask About Atheists Moral Compass by felixomor: 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
benzics:
hmm, so am really going to deal with this?

Survival of the fittest, right, there are things you do for the greater good, have you watched arrow? How Oliver's dad killed himself for his son to survive.. How soldiers risk their lives for you to sleep safe at home.

Anything that doesn't disrupt peace, you are free to do!

So Its not wrong to "harm others" abi,
So long as i can prove its for greater good, abi?
Re: Why Theists Can't Ask About Atheists Moral Compass by felixomor: 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
benzics:
and comparing we civilized humans to primates... chai

This guy doesnt even know Science classify human (Homo Sapiens) as primates.

For real?
Its like I will shift from u.
grin
Re: Why Theists Can't Ask About Atheists Moral Compass by benzics(m): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
felixomor:

You talk as if you've got the urge to kill, do you?

Animals (like lions) Eat their kids to survive, now unlike humans, these animals won't do such when they have the resources (food), but humans would kill for the fun, that is the difference, if you don't understand survival of the fittest.. And unless you are a primate, I don't see why you keep comparing humans to primates..
Re: Why Theists Can't Ask About Atheists Moral Compass by benzics(m): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
felixomor:

This guy doesnt even know Science classify human (Homo Sapiens) as primates.

For real?
Its like I will shift from u.
grin
What are you even saying?
Re: Why Theists Can't Ask About Atheists Moral Compass by felixomor: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
benzics:

What are you even saying?

That u r pretending to be intelligent.
Re: Why Theists Can't Ask About Atheists Moral Compass by felixomor: 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
benzics:

You talk as if you've got the urge to kill, do you?

Animals (like lions) Eat their kids to survive, now unlike humans, these animals won't do such when they have the resources (food), but humans would kill for the fun, that is the difference, if you don't understand survival of the fittest.. And unless you are a primate, I don't see why you keep comparing humans to primates..

Humans r classified primates.
Get educated
Re: Why Theists Can't Ask About Atheists Moral Compass by benzics(m): 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
felixomor:

Humans r classified primates.
Get educated
of course humans are primates, but in this context, am referring to the early primates, that's why I said "civilized humans" in my early quote, the behavior of humans are different from that of apes or the early primates
Re: Why Theists Can't Ask About Atheists Moral Compass by Richirich713: 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
felixomor:

I just laugh. grin

Lol I was thinking the same, he still needs to explain why it is morally wrong to harm someone and why he is trying to shove that down our throats.
Re: Why Theists Can't Ask About Atheists Moral Compass by felixomor: 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
benzics:
of course humans are primates, but in this context, am referring to the early primates, that's why I said "civilized humans" in my early quote, the behavior of humans are different from that of apes or the early primates

U didnt know before, abeg go
Re: Why Theists Can't Ask About Atheists Moral Compass by felixomor: 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
Richirich713:

Lol I was thinking the same, he still needs to explain why it is morally wrong to harm someone and why he is trying to shove that down our throats.

Lol

As in eh, these children are not just thinking...
Re: Why Theists Can't Ask About Atheists Moral Compass by benzics(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
felixomor:

U didnt know before, abeg go
lol, abi?? grin
Re: Why Theists Can't Ask About Atheists Moral Compass by benzics(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
Richirich713:

Nobody is shoving sh-it down your throat, harming someone is seen as naturally evil by all living creatures, that's why dogs won't allow you come near their puppies, lions won't allow you go near their Cubs, because they see you as a threat..

What we don't want is for man to shove his own principles down our throat, especially when what he is rejecting poses no harm...

And why the hell are you guys even comparing homosexuality with murder?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Theists Can't Ask About Atheists Moral Compass by hahn(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
felixomor:

Yes na

Same way your god drowned millions of people, burnt women and children in Sodom and Gomorrah and sits back watching kids die due to starvation, disease and poverty

If it is okay with your god then it should be okay generally na

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Theists Can't Ask About Atheists Moral Compass by felixomor: 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
hahn:

Yes na

Same way your god drowned millions of people, burnt women and children in Sodom and Gomorrah and sits back watching kids die due to starvation, disease and poverty

If it is okay with your god then it should be okay generally na

undecided

Nobody mentioned u.
Get a life
Re: Why Theists Can't Ask About Atheists Moral Compass by hahn(m): 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
felixomor:

Nobody mentioned u.
Get a life

Actually, I was. Show me where you were mentioned on this thread tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Theists Can't Ask About Atheists Moral Compass by felixomor: 12:38am On Dec 22, 2016
hahn:

Actually, I was. Show me where you were mentioned on this thread tongue

Where did i mention u?

(1) (Reply)

Satan Desires To Sift You ( Luke 22:31 ) - Paul Ellis / Daddy Freeze And The Connection With Spiritual Battles Of The Gods / Personal Prayers. March 2018 PMCH. MFM. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.