Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Food That Makes People Mouth Water.. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food That Makes People Mouth Water.. (2804 Views)

See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure / The Food That Is Being Sold For N120k In Lagos / Food That People Above 45 Should Eat And Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food That Makes People Mouth Water.. by Hadampson(m): 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
What is that one food that will make most mouths around you water buh doesn't move you an inch

Mine is beans.. i hate beans.. GOSH!tongue even if somebody talk abt beans, i feel like vommiting..embarassed

pls mention urs..

CC: finestboi,lalasticlala,yungtemy,spdazzy,oludare,youngfocus
Re: Food That Makes People Mouth Water.. by businessMODE(m): 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
If you could have a ready-to-eat pot of soup shipped to you at your home simply by placing a web-order, would you take the offer? There is a Restaurants Near Me That Can Deliver Vegetable Soup To My Home In Abuja.

That’s exactly what the folks at [url=soupembassy.com/]Soup Embassy[/url] are offering. You can now order fresh soup online from Soup Embassy and get it delivered within hours. There cant be any better way to keep up with your busy schedule and still eat healthy than this. You get a pot delicious home made soup from Soup Embassy specially prepared to your specification.

According to their website, to order a pot of soup, you simply choose from a wide range of popular Nigerian soups and stews such as Efo riro, Egusi, Edikaikong, Afang, Okro, Ogbonno and get to pick “your choice of or a combination of beef, chicken, turkey” to go along with it – just as you would at your home kitchen.

Each pot is 4 litres of soup and costs between N8,500 and N10,500. For now the service is limited to Abuja but will move to Lagos, Port Hacourt, Ibadan and Benin City by January 2017.

Looking for >>> [url=soupembassy.com/]Restaurants Near Me That Can Deliver Vegetable Soup To My Home In Abuja[/url] ... Trust Soup Embassy.

Nope

Resturants Near Me That Can Deliver Vegetable Soup To My Home In Abuja
Re: Food That Makes People Mouth Water.. by Hadampson(m): 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
What iz ur view on diz, yungtemy?
Re: Food That Makes People Mouth Water.. by YungTemy(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oboy! That will pounded yam and egusi soup with Fried turkey.... But a normal occasion, it will be cold garri, milk, sugar and groundnut. Best food ever lol
Re: Food That Makes People Mouth Water.. by Hadampson(m): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
YungTemy:
Oboy! That will pounded yam and egusi soup with Fried turkey.... But a normal occasion, it will be cold garri, milk, sugar and groundnut. Best food ever lol
As 4 me, i hate pounded yam o
Re: Food That Makes People Mouth Water.. by YungTemy(m): 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hadampson:
As 4 me, i hate pounded yam o
Ahh! Why na?. So you like eba abi?
Re: Food That Makes People Mouth Water.. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
pizza!

Re: Food That Makes People Mouth Water.. by Chomsky1967(f): 12:01am On Dec 29, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
pizza!
Me too, and one delicacy that is native to plateau/Kaduna state called "gote, gwote or gwete" depending on where you are from. Its a mix of acha(have no idea the English name), spinach, cabbage, little or no pepper, absolutely no salt or any stock cube, bitter garden egg, biscuit/soft bones. Na them know the procedure but the end product no fine for eye. I would only eat it if I absolutely have to
Re: Food That Makes People Mouth Water.. by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 29, 2016
Chomsky1967:

Me too, and one delicacy that is native to plateau/Kaduna state called "gote, gwote or gwete" depending on where you are from. Its a mix of acha(have no idea the English name), spinach, cabbage, little or no pepper, absolutely no salt or any stock cube, bitter garden egg, biscuit/soft bones. Na them know the procedure but the end product no fine for eye. I would only eat it if I absolutely have to
pic?
Re: Food That Makes People Mouth Water.. by Chomsky1967(f): 12:37am On Dec 29, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
pic?
Apparently I dunno how to attach pictures but Goole the names, you'll see pictures
Re: Food That Makes People Mouth Water.. by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 29, 2016
Chomsky1967:

Apparently I dunno how to attach pictures but Goole the names, you'll see pictures
u save the image on yer phone by long pressing it t
reply 2 the thread and click the little green 'Choose file'
box under the 'submit' button
Re: Food That Makes People Mouth Water.. by Hadampson(m): 6:56am On Dec 29, 2016
YungTemy:

Ahh! Why na?. So you like eba abi?
I hate eba na.. d food dat i luv most is semo

u can use any soup 2 eat semo unlike pounded yam dat goes only with vegetable n egusi soup
Re: Food That Makes People Mouth Water.. by SPDAZZY(f): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
I hate amala and ewedu. My ex roommate loved it like there's no tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

How Is Melon (egusi) Price For 100kg Bag In Benue / WHAT DID YOU CALL THIS FOOD IN YOUR SCHOOL DAYS / Dose This Have An English Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.