Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

You Must Have S3x With Your Wife - Court Orders Man (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Must Have S3x With Your Wife - Court Orders Man (photo) (802 Views)

I Can't Wait To Get Married And Have S3x 11 Times A Day - A Lady Said / Court Orders Man To Pay Ex-wife N62 Million For 27 Years Of House Chores / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Have S3x With Your Wife - Court Orders Man (photo) by DRIFTyKING(m): 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
A 34-year-old lady has just reported her husband to an undisclosed court after he denied her of sexual activities.

Aside from stripping her off her marital rite, the woman whose name was not disclosed explained that her husband is fond of assaulting her both physically and emotionally. She said: “He has been beating me claiming that I hate his relatives. He has also been denying me conjugal rights. We no longer have sex. He left home since July.”

In a defense, the lady’s husband admitted that he has been denying the woman of her marital right but that is due to the fact that he is tired of his wife and is ready to put an end to the marriage.

To everyone’s surprise, the court ordered that the man should continue with the marriage and at the same time satisfy his wife in bed.

Gobe!

http://otownloaded.com/funny-see-happened-man-denied-wife-sex-court/

cc: RoyalRoy, ishilove, lalasticlala, obinoscopy

Re: You Must Have S3x With Your Wife - Court Orders Man (photo) by DRIFTyKING(m): 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: You Must Have S3x With Your Wife - Court Orders Man (photo) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
I don't think its in Naija.

Very funny judgement
Re: You Must Have S3x With Your Wife - Court Orders Man (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
Funny!

If you know the man, tell him to get our Highly Potent Herbal Tea for MEN. After a complete dosage, MADAM go dey sing new songs.

... He will testify like these people :
https://www.nairaland.com/3152927/testimonies-100-herbal-tea-makes
Re: You Must Have S3x With Your Wife - Court Orders Man (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
2kaybiel:
I don't think its in Naija.

Very funny judgement
It is now by force ooo
Re: You Must Have S3x With Your Wife - Court Orders Man (photo) by madamGift(f): 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
cheesy
Re: You Must Have S3x With Your Wife - Court Orders Man (photo) by dangotesmummy: 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Orisirisi.you can't force a man to have sex with you if he doesn't want to again. He will just be fokeen her absent mindedly he won't make love to her.the woman should just leave him and give him the divorce he wants because even she herself won't feel loved again
Re: You Must Have S3x With Your Wife - Court Orders Man (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Orisirisi.you can't force a man to have sex with you if he doesn't want to again. He will just be fokeen her absent mindedly he won't make love to her.the woman should just leave him and give him the divorce he wants because even she herself won't feel loved again
It is also very difficult to gain full erection when a man is forced to make love.

1 Like

Re: You Must Have S3x With Your Wife - Court Orders Man (photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:16am On Dec 22, 2016
It is falls within the man's responsibility to satisfy his wife ....... Focusing on sexual responsibity... It is one of the greatest needs of a woman, if not the greatest..... Although we did not get the full picture of the man's side of the issue .....

Be that as it may , sex with your wife is not negotiable.

(1) (Reply)

Bring Out The Best In You.... Yes...you!.... Share Your Challenges Or Problems / . / Lagos Lawyer Rips Husband’s Tummy Open, Cuts His joystick, Places It In His Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.