Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Help With Route To Eko Hotels... VI - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help With Route To Eko Hotels... VI (1073 Views)

My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) / Directions To Eko Hotel And Suites From Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Route To Eko Hotels... VI by jbonito(m): 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nn
Re: Help With Route To Eko Hotels... VI by Dinocarex(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
jbonito:
Ok, so i do need little help with this little problem, i will appreciate it.. I will be coming to Lagos for a concert next week, but i am not so good with the Island routes. As a matter of fact, my knowledge of that route is nothing to write home about. Will be driving myself, and my destination is the Eko hotels n Suites. I know i should use the google map app and i will eventually but i just need some real explanations and directions first so it can guide me through the journey. Thank you all...

Uhmmm... You will need the Google map on knowing when to turn on the 3rd mainland bridge. You miss your turn. You will have to drive to the end and then go around to make a turn
Re: Help With Route To Eko Hotels... VI by plus7(m): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2016
Use Goggle map, u won't miss your way.
I did same three weeks ago, I drove from Ibadan to Eko Hotels, no issue at all.........

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Which Country Is Best To Visit In Order To Build Travel Experience / Seeking Affordable Student Housing In Houston, Texas / Train Schedule: Ph To Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.