Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) (65070 Views)

Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) / This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) / A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by ToluNazzal: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
So, i made my first visit to the Eko Atlantic City with a friend after so many years of putting it off and i was impressed with what i saw. While i think it will take a while for the project to be completed, i think it's gradually taking shape.

Below are some pictures that i took.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29uJUWxyePs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJkJfXbSj0E

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by ToluNazzal: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
More...
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by ToluNazzal: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2020

2 Shares

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by Ejusni(m): 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
Seems very beautiful.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by ToluNazzal: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by IamWonderful: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
nice
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
Eko for show.
Lagos for action.

Eko o ni baje o....

Meanwhile, hope I'll be given a flat after the project is completed. I have National ID Card

angry

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
Mind you, it’s 100% funded and driven by the private sector. Waiting to see how it looks like in 5 years...

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by Dagah2: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
Eko o ni baje oo

3 Likes

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
See life.

Money must be made by every and any means.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by NgwalandAbia(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Place we the great Igbos will dominate next.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
And you're not ashamed to say this

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by LukasPodolski: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
instead of dominating the place why not build something like that right at your door step? (I mean igboland)

246 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by CAPSLOCKED: 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ejusni:
Seems very beautiful.
I'M NOT SEEING ANY BEAUTY ANYWHERE.

77 Likes

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by manuelreports: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
The most luxurious Neigbourhood in Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by Ajebaba(m): 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Why are you always feeling so insecure? When will you stop all these inferiority complex and unnecessary obsession with the South west?

134 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by MJBOLT: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
once they complete this project,banana island will be seen as 'old things'.

15 Likes

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by SamuelLoch: 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
ToluNazzal:
So, i made my first visit to the Eko Atlantic City with a friend after so many years of putting it off and i was impressed with what i saw. While i think it will take a while for the project to be completed, i think it's gradually taking shape.

Below are some pictures that i took.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29uJUWxyePs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJkJfXbSj0E

Please mods, lalasticlala, mynd44 and dominique

Hello OP, thanks for sharing with us.
Now, I am thinking of also making a visit down there. What should I be on the look out for?
Thanks.
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by ednut1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ordinary to complete sand filling they have abandoned since 2018. This project might be completed in 40 years time they way thing dey go. The 1m per plot as at then was about 196m, naira has lost value since and costs have increased. The project was not necessarily to be honest.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by Ifesantos22: 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
One day..I will pack there....that simply mean I will book that hotel one day...God time [color=#006600][/color]
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by techmo(m): 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
cool

Former Governor Tinubu, Lagos State and. The Chagaoury groups ingenious PPP Project taking shape

What many people need is good Infrastructure and steady electricity through off the grid solutions and Independent Power Plant

US government just acquired some plots for the proposed new embassy, same as some international oil companies... Eko pearl towers is already filled with the rich of the richest

10 Likes

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by ToluNazzal: 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by 444crop: 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hello Sissy are u just coming from ekiti state? Eko oo ni baje
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by Gosj01(m): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
Pretty

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by seanwilliam(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hey tolulope . I am the owner of that two pentjouse, I no go mind head from u... I go give u access to it wink

3 Likes

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by Benwallt(m): 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
May God not let us witness tsunami. God bless lasgidi, the Yorubas, Igbos and Hausas n Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by Tunde835(m): 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
MJBOLT:
once they complete this project,banana island will be seen as 'old things'.
Banana island is more of a residential area for mansions while this place is for mainly highrises

13 Likes

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by merieam16(f): 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
U keep dominating people' places, av u ever thought of who will dominate ur place too

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by cruzydal(m): 3:07am On Aug 25, 2020
Nice place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun / Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time / The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.