Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,685 members, 7,823,933 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu (39190 Views)

Small Doctor Poses With Bola Tinubu (Photo) / PHOTOS Of Clarence Peters And Music Stars In Various Video Shoot / Shina Peters And His Son, Isaac Peters Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu by steppin: 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
notoriousbabe:
wetin carry you go my profile?you dey look for free Toto to fok? tongue tongue tongue
Sweerie, unless your Toto dey dispense money, if not..

Re: Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu by Dekadet(m): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
steppin:

If only you understand the ugliness behind that mask, you would want him to keep it on.
Guy stop to the miss yarn na. I have seen lagbaja's real face. a fine black dude. the pix I saw was taken in a church. heard his dad is a deacon or elder or something like that...
Re: Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu by DaSugarBoi(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
steppin:

If only you understand the ugliness behind that mask, you would want him to keep it on.
U Don see Hin face before? Una just like to dey run mouth anyhow. Ptshew.
Re: Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu by ayobase(m): 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
steppin:

Mouth running is inevitable when one fails to understand a concept.

How I wish you have met the man behind that mask, but...
Re: Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu by Kaynofficial: 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
DJ Spinal! I see ya!
Re: Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu by Tygaah(m): 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Idydarling:
lagbaja still dey this mode?

I just taya, For 2016 ooh.
Re: Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu by samsam2019: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
steppin:

you hv no sense
Re: Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu by Chigorkizz(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Clarence Shot It.
Re: Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu by steppin: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
samsam2019:
you hv no sense
Is that so?
Re: Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu by samsam2019: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
steppin:

Is that so?
i swear
Re: Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=kingzjay post=52100884]Idydarling.... I dey crush you oh!

See u na lady picture u dey check.
Ashawoooooo
Re: Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
kingzjay:
Idydarling.... I dey crush you oh!

Lagbaja sef! E don tey oh.... Still looking great.

See u na lady pix u dey check ehnnnn.
Ashawoooo
Re: Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
Some dude won kill demself ontop lagbaja issue.
He urgly, worwor, he fine or he no fine, all na ur wahala.
All I knw is dat the man don make am, so ememies go kill urself.
Re: Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu by chabol(f): 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
com ooooo, d guy ( Lagbaja) no dey sing again?
Re: Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu by illegalking: 12:42am On Dec 21, 2016
SIRKOL:
Yes true you are making sense.. Abi
Re: Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu by ysg4real(m): 2:23am On Dec 21, 2016
thorpido:
He's actually handsome.I've seen him.
thats actually true!
Re: Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu by ysg4real(m): 2:25am On Dec 21, 2016
Dekadet:

Guy stop to the miss yarn na. I have seen lagbaja's real face. a fine black dude. the pix I saw was taken in a church. heard his dad is a deacon or elder or something like that...
Youre very right. I can corroborate that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Vs Rita Dominic / Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? / 2015 List Of Highest Paid Female Musicians In Nigeria And Their Fees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.