Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Recession Inspired Ways To Enjoy Christmas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Recession Inspired Ways To Enjoy Christmas (438 Views)

Curvy Sasha Goes Too Raw Nak As She Put Her Puccy Photos 4 Guys To Enjoy-photos / Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures / Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recession Inspired Ways To Enjoy Christmas by beautea4l(f): 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
Goodmorning huns! Christmas is just a few days away can you smell it? I know i can even if i cant AIT will not stop getting it all up in my face. I love christmas i really do but with the recession still on heat and MMM freezing our accounts one has to be extremely careful with spending this Yuletide to avoid starting next year with stories that touch.
Since we cannot postpone or ignore the celebration here are budget friendly ways to haveca magical Christmas this year........
http://diaryofastylishdoctor..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

FULL Video:beautiful Faces & Winners OF Headies 2016 Awards / Let’s Discuss! Did You Notice Something At The Last Headies Award? > / Exposed:Real Reasons Artistes Shunned Headies 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.