Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,449 members, 7,864,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Lautech Student Writes An Open Letter To The Governor Of Oyo State, Ajimobi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lautech Student Writes An Open Letter To The Governor Of Oyo State, Ajimobi (345 Views)

Rivers State University Student Writes Open Letter To The University's VC / AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee / So Deep! A Lautech Student Writes Governor Of Oyo State, Ajimobi An Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Student Writes An Open Letter To The Governor Of Oyo State, Ajimobi by sophimara: 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
A student of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) has written an open letter to the government of the state where the institution is located. The school which has been on strike for more than 4 months has attracted heavy critics from all corners and it’s indeed deflating the prestige of Oyo and Osun states which co-own the school.
The writer whose name is known as Oladipupo expressed his mind in the letter which he addressed to the governor of Oyo state, Ajibola Ajimobi. The letter reads:
“Please I love to begin like this, Nigeria got her independence in 1960, today, it was 56 years ago, you as the governor of Oyo state was just of an age below 10.
For me, my mother hadn’t been born, but to history and records that tell the happenings we give thanks. The word “right” is defined as just right, another definition may come as an understatement but let’s understand it as an abstract idea of that which is due to a person or governmental body by law, or tradition, or nature.
To disturb me adjectivally, it means in conformance with justice or law or morality. With due respect sir, I have reminded you about the time of independence because it was since then that every Nigerian has been greatly empowered to live with “rights”.
So it’s, that is owned by the male and female, the handicap, the governors, the tall, the short and even the Nigerian students. As Nigerians we all have it no matter what the state of power has any of us. You, the big political leader have always been trying to prove your rights on exhibiting acts which seem to the people of Oyo state crazy, cruel and barbaric.
And you always provide them answers because you know they all have the right to question you. Like I have talked about the freedom of speech under political condition, I’ll let go the natural condition of right not to look rude at all. So I have the right to write on to reply to this statement “Lautech Students are thugs” and to aggrandize that you are our great role model.
see more:http://www.nowayobloggers.com/blog/campus-affairs/lautech-student-writes-an-open-letter-to-the-governor-of-oyo-state-ajimobi

(1) (Reply)

. / WAEC Says Blind Candidates Cheat During Examinations Via Collusion / Give Your Career A Boost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.