Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos (28960 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Polaris Bank In Osun. Three Persons Shot Dead. Photos / Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos / Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by balanceofterror1(m): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
UnknownT:
If they stole 15m, the BM may quote 30m

We once gunned down a robbery kingpin after they have successfully robbed a bank, and as we searched his phone behold the BMs number as received call one hour before the robbery.

NAIJA I DEY HAIL OOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by leofab(f): 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
Funny caption
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by bigpicture001: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
...vry sad..too bad.that will be the first tym there would b a bank robbery in anambra state in the last 7 years...
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by theway83: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
Christmas Bonus
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by shaibu123: 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
And the alcoholic governor and his supports will come here to tell us that Anambra is safest state in Nigeria. Obiano has failed
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by Jakpon: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Oga the story is misleading. The river in question is very small and there is a bridge on it and the river is not navigable
If the river is very small as you claim, then it is not a river, it is a creek. Apart from Ijaw Militants, I do not know any other armed group in Nigeria that have the creeks as their escape route after perpetuating violence/crime
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
kogistar:
DON'T TRY WITH IGBO ARMED ROBBERS

I concur with you, even if u live for bulletproof house, they will come after u regardless.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by Lorddominic(m): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
Ayam not understanding, is the Toyota Highlander a water bus that can sail on water and run on land?

via the bridge over the river
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by Lorddominic(m): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Oh! Ukpor, my beloved town...thank God no life was lost... As for you the hoodlums, you'll surely meet your waterloo in a bloody way
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by EduColombo(m): 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thank God for my Mum's life. She was just coming out of the banking Hall to her car (the red Space runner in the first picture) when she heard gun shots.. She just had bruise on her body. Can't wait to get home o see her...
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
These are the people they should rob. Very good. With unemployment comes crime.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by Mujaheeeden: 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jakpon:
If the river is very small as you claim, then it is not a river, it is a creek. Apart from Ijaw Militants, I do not know any other armed group in Nigeria that have the creeks as their escape route after perpetuating violence/crime
i think a stream will be a better word
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by Mujaheeeden: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lorddominic:
Oh! Ukpor, my beloved town...thank God no life was lost... As for you the hoodlums, you'll surely meet your waterloo in a bloody way
where you from in ukpor and do you attend UIU meetings in Lagos
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by BrokenTV: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
EduColombo:
Thank God for my Mum's life. She was just coming out of the banking Hall to her car (the red Space runner in the first picture) when she heard gun shots.. She just had bruise on her body. Can't wait to get home o see her...
I
Thank God for your mother's life.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
That's bad
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by paradigmshift(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
nice job
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
ISDKING:
Only if Buhari had provided d jobs he promised, this would have been averted.
please try to be wise for once because u dey blame only Buhari as if armed robbery started in Nigeria on the 29th of May 2015 undecided
ISDKING:
please try to be wise for once because u dey blame only Buhari as if armed robbery started in Nigeria on the 29th of May 2015
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by rallymento(m): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Chei...Ukpor....that's my home town oooo........
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
stealing from the bank is not crime.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by Mopolchi: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
angry wetin dis mumu go do for my home town. God go punish dem all.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
ISDKING:
Guy sharrap! I am sure you are a criminal. This is how you always justify your criminal tendences.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by Sunglow: 3:31am On Dec 21, 2016
Choi!! Ukpor! My home town
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by corektchic: 5:36am On Dec 21, 2016
Join me to ThankGOD for the life of my sister and others who work in that branch and those who came to transact. No life was lost. She told me about it and said it was terrible...

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by kachiz(m): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
Ayam not understanding, is the Toyota Highlander a water bus that can sail on water and run on land?

Lol! Maybe they meant a hovercraft
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by Lorddominic(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
where you from in ukpor and do you attend UIU meetings in Lagos

From Umudike and u?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by Mujaheeeden: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2016
Lorddominic:

From Umudike and u?
Ebe
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos by Mujaheeeden: 11:12am On Dec 21, 2016
Sunglow:
Choi!! Ukpor! My home town
onye ebe ka ibu na ukpor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbers Who Killed Victor Akinbile Arrested (Pics) / Nigerian Air Force Fighter Jets Destroy Boko Haram Artillery / Abia Police Arrests Fake Army Officer, His Team & Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.