Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] (5469 Views)

Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together / Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) / Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by AloyEmeka6: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2009
Scooby1:

That door must have some big knuckles to do that kind of damage on some one's face! Door my ass,

The door can do that but the shape of the wound wouldn't be like that. That was a heavy punch from a muscular man.
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by violent(m): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

The door can do that but the shape of the wound wouldn't be like that. That was a heavy punch from a muscular man.

The door?, i will rather believe the sun is purple!
Why cant he just lie on the damned he-goat, people will rather believe that!
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by violent(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2009
And to think a "Nollywood star" posses with a He goat? only in Naija
Anybody noticed the guy and the goat bore some semblance? me thinks they might be siblings
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by AloyEmeka6: 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2009
violent:

And to think a "Nollywood star" posses with a He goat? only in Naija
Anybody noticed the guy and the goat bore some semblance? me thinks they might be siblings
grin grin What do you mean? The guy is black and the goat is white, how can they be siblings?  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

grin grin What do you mean? The guy is black and the goat is white, how can they be siblings?  cheesy cheesy cheesy

The resemblance might be in the beard.
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by whiteroses(f): 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2009
you lot are gbeborun man, i know the poor victimshe posted her injury jeje on facebook and you sneaky little man stole her pics to display on the internet, thats violation of privacy, i'll send her this link on facebook so she can delete you lol
aieromon:

Hmm,they don't look familiar to me.
War via facebook ain't the best option and no woman will leave her hubby 'cos of pictures she saw on FB.
The lady should move on,jare.Maybe he even beat her because he told her it was over and she refused.
Freakin' Nollies with their wayward lives.
they are normal people not nollywood stars, someone just stole this pics from her facebook profile, i know the lady very well when i lived in newham
asitis:

Don't know where some of the facts of this incident came from, tope was not married at the time she was dating this guy, she was separated from her hubby but has now gotten back with him, he was there for her despite them being separated following the incident. Tope announced Tunde and her were getting married sometimes ago, it seem like the real thing to us, Tunde  was always declaring how much he loved her (especially on fcbk), only God know what then happened, Tope said he battered her face, Tunde said the door hit her (which i don't believe, pls view the pix properly and judge), regardless of what might have happened, i don't think anyone deserve this, she'll have to live with the scare for the rest of her life

innit"! the source is doing a lot of shyt stirring, all the info he gave is rather bleak, i know its wrong to beat a lady, but i dont understand why someone stole private pictures on facebook and explaining rubbish he doesnt understand
anyway at least its a good thing for everyone to be careful about people and relationships
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by AloyEmeka6: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2009
whiteroses:

you lot are gbeborun man, that poor tope is my facebook friend she posted her injury jeje on facebook and you sneaky little man stole her pics to display on the internet, thats violation of privacy, i'll send her this link on facebook so she can delete you lol

Her story came from this site:

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=10540&z=10

Meanwhile, the guy said its the door that hit her and she is looking for a reason to sue him for millions because he is a star, is that true?
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by OBVIOUS(m): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2009
Isn't she in Nigeria ? How many women are beaten to death daily and they never get justice ?
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by nawao4: 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2009
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND, SHE USE TO FLAUNT ON FACEBOOK HOW MUCH SHE LOVES THE GUY AND HOW MUCH THE GUY SHAGS HER -- WITH CRAZY COMMENTS LIKE, ALFA TUNDE TI GBA OBO LOWO MI O AND ALL THAT NONSENSE ETC, I AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF BATTERING WOMEN AND I DON'T DO IT AT ALL BU SHE HAD IT COMING. WHAT KIND OF EXAMPLE IS SHE LAYING FOR HER KIDS,
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by echobee(f): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2009
good example for her kids. if she cant zip up, she should be ready for more beating
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by AloyEmeka6: 2:12am On Nov 25, 2009
na_wa_o:

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND, SHE USE TO FLAUNT ON FACEBOOK HOW MUCH SHE LOVES THE GUY AND HOW MUCH THE GUY SHAGS HER -- WITH CRAZY COMMENTS LIKE,  ALFA  TUNDE TI GBA OBO LOWO MI O AND ALL THAT NONSENSE ETC,   I AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF BATTERING WOMEN AND I DON'T DO IT AT ALL BU SHE HAD IT COMING. WHAT KIND OF EXAMPLE IS SHE LAYING FOR HER KIDS, 

What is the relationship between the guy shagging her mercilessly and the guy beating her mercilessly?. Is it justified to beat her up because she was proud of the guy's oko?
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by finemocha(f): 2:48am On Nov 25, 2009
see how facebook gets people in trouble. but wwoooooooooooooooww, her face looks bad oh.
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by finemocha(f): 2:49am On Nov 25, 2009
echo- bee:

good example for her kids. if she cant zip up, she should be ready for more beating

the response of a slowpoke
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by olamitide: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2009
which of them is the nollywood star? dont seems 2 know them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido DMW Artist Mayorkun & His Girlfriend Practicing Hover Board For The First / Scary Manhood Shaped Tongue Of Popular Nigerian Singer [PICS] / "My Lips Can Suck Good Dick" Bobrisky Declares In New Daring Photo Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.