Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] (5460 Views)

Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together / Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) / Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by AloyEmeka6: 4:59am On Nov 17, 2009
Shocking pictures:married yoruba actor batters married lover!
Posted To The Web: Monday, November 16, 2009 - sTeLLA.dK

Man meets woman, he is married with kids and his wife lives in dublin.she is married and has kids as well and lives in nigera.
tunde is based in ireland but shuttles nigeria and whever when he gets a script.

Well,
Sparks fly and both begin a relationship that spiralled into something so dangerous that he beat her up and changed her outlook.
the woman with the damaged face however refused to seek redress the legal way, she has instead taken the war to facebook!

, Did i hear you remind me that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and beaten up? You are damm right!
the once pretty lady is named Tope Aduni Olabiwoninu Douherty In and she owns one of the biggest shops in Alade market called three t's.

Tunde was interviewed by wolestreetjournal on facebook and this is what he had to say''“I DID NOT BEAT Tope Aduni Olabiwoninu Douherty SHE LOVES ATTENTION AND THATS ALL, Ask HER TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD WHAT HAPPENED TO HER”. SHE JUST WANTS TO BLACKMAIL ME. IT IS NOT BY FORCE ''.

they have accused each other of unprintable names so shocking that it will leave you in a cold sweat.

If this man did this to this lady whom he refers to now as prostutite then hes a lowlife scumbag and his baby drivel is lost on me, heediot!

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=10540&z=10
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:07am On Nov 17, 2009
NA WA OOOOO!!! angry angry angry
this is crazy.
she dey crazy? FACEBOOK OF ALL PLACES?
what can facebook do?
that is not going to stop him from whooping her ass time and time again.
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 17, 2009
aloy emeka is ever predictable
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by SeanT21(f): 5:56am On Nov 17, 2009
Damn. shocked
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by AloyEmeka6: 8:00am On Nov 17, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

NA WA OOOOO!!!  angry angry angry
this is crazy.
she dey crazy? FACEBOOK OF ALL PLACES?
what can facebook do?
that is not going to stop him from whooping her ass time and time again.

What do you want her to do in Nigeria?. Remember she is a married woman cheating on her husband with that he goat.
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by throttler(f): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2009
what a price to pay for infidelity, and doesnt she care if her huby finds out? or is she the mans food source shocked
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 17, 2009
Shit!! too bad
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by GTay(m): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2009
Now thats crazy, angry , sometymes i wonder, i really wonder undecided
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by FBS: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2009
shocked
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by RUBRICS(m): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2009
Bad!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by sweeti14(f): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2009
OMG! i almost passed out when i saw d damage done 2 her face! shocked shocked.Dat monsterous beast should b locked up angry angry angry angry
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

What do you want her to do in Nigeria?. Remember she is a married woman cheating on her husband with that he goat.
true.
she did kinda bring that upon herself.
she is sooooo stupid.
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by MrCrackles(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2009
shocked
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2009
oh no menn what sort of burtality is that shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2009
Erhmmm who's the nollywood "star"?

They should carry their nonsense and get out of here.
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by lanrefront1(m): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2009
"Facebook of all places" says THE-AMAKA. You simply do not understand her motive. Remember her said lover lives in Dublin with his wife and kids. I believe her plan is to cause serious marital problems (as much as possible) for the guy. There is no way the information she placed on facebook won't get to the wife. And she will say, "so this is the real reason you are always travelling home and you'll be lying that you have some stupid part in a movie," And when she sees pictures of the purported beating her husband is supposed to have given his lover, no-way no-how,it will raise some doubts in her about the true nature of the man she married. Even the kids (if they are old enough, don't know their age) will wonder about their dad.

And maybe she hopes his wife will leave him (if the wife is an european, this can easily happen) and then he will return to her.

As for Aduni's husband, it would seem his opinion or feelings is irrelevant in the equation. Aduni definitely believes so.
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by aieromon(m): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2009
Hmm,they don't look familiar to me.
War via facebook ain't the best option and no woman will leave her hubby 'cos of pictures she saw on FB.
The lady should move on,jare.Maybe he even beat her because he told her it was over and she refused.
Freakin' Nollies with their wayward lives.
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by Damoche10: 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2009
She is a fool! Take him to court.
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by bawomolo(m): 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2009
someone dialed 1-800-ASS WHOOPING.

goddayum
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by wunmilyn(f): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2009
see chris brown disciples
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by dominique(f): 12:10am On Nov 18, 2009
both the guy and the gal dont look familiar. . .which one of them is the nollywood star undecided
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by BabyCakes(f): 12:27am On Nov 18, 2009
The only Nollywood celeb i see there is that He goat, grin
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by mamagee3(f): 12:49am On Nov 18, 2009
Jesus Christ. shocked shocked
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by OBVIOUS(m): 1:19am On Nov 18, 2009
They're both stupid---- undecided undecided undecided <arent' they adults-->
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by 9ja4eva: 2:02am On Nov 18, 2009
She shld sue his butts off.
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by AloyEmeka6: 3:03am On Nov 18, 2009
BabyCakes:

The only Nollywood celeb i see there is that He goat,   grin
LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by bawomolo(m): 3:09am On Nov 18, 2009
BabyCakes:

lol
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:23am On Nov 18, 2009
BabyCakes:

lmao! cheesy
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by asitis(f): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2009
Don't know where some of the facts of this incident came from, tope was not married at the time she was dating this guy, she was separated from her hubby but has now gotten back with him, he was there for her despite them being separated following the incident. Tope announced Tunde and her were getting married sometimes ago, it seem like the real thing to us, Tunde was always declaring how much he loved her (especially on fcbk), only God know what then happened, Tope said he battered her face, Tunde said the door hit her (which i don't believe, pls view the pix properly and judge), regardless of what might have happened, i don't think anyone deserve this, she'll have to live with the scare for the rest of her life
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by Scooby1(m): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2009
asitis:

Don't know where some of the facts of this incident came from, tope was not married at the time she was dating this guy, she was separated from her hubby but has now gotten back with him, he was there for her despite them being separated following the incident. Tope announced Tunde and her were getting married sometimes ago, it seem like the real thing to us, Tunde was always declaring how much he loved her (especially on fcbk), only God know what then happened, Tope said he battered her face, Tunde said the door hit her (which i don't believe, pls view the pix properly and judge), regardless of what might have happened, i don't think anyone deserve this, she'll have to live with the scare for the rest of her life

That door must have some big knuckles to do that kind of damage on some one's face! Door my ass,
Re: Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] by OBVIOUS(m): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2009
why do men do that----- Bleep her girl, instead of breaking it off politely--- proceed to name calling and wars---- na waa ooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

World's Hottest Transgender / Yemi Alade Is A Small Girl To Me - Omawumi / Meet Top 12 Celebrities Who Went From Riches To Penniless, Gone Broke Overnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.