Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport (23418 Views)

Another 13 Nigerian Returnees From Togo Arrive Seme Border / Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome / Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by AlphaStyles(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ademat7:
A nairalander among them will soon create a thread to gv us full gist.
I love hearing from horse mouth
no be small gist
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by samuel051: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
it wont stop me from crossing Tripoli to Italy and from there to Austria..

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by electron: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
See Libyan Airliner..... Naija I hail
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by brightworld2(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Wellcome Home

No place like home! Together will are going to make Nigeria great!
You are right.... no place like home
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
Don't go to libya until you have someone to cross you, na because I not get strength I for don trek go Libya, even to trek from my house to the road is stressful, they are even lucky to come back alive

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by nelronaldo(m): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
They have not seen anything! after two weeks, they will run back to Lybia.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by djbobby007: 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
just go to d east no place here in lagos

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by Zendinho(m): 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Opakan2:

God bless his memory..

something has to be done fast before we experience total collapse.. how I wish we had sincere leaders with intelligence & integrity

With the alarming rate of lies and propaganda on the part of our govt, insecurity, hunger, kidnapping, wanton killing of innocent citizens by herdsmen, incessant rape of our women, accelerated rate of inflation, militancy, terrorism and other social ills befalling our country....do u think the falcon would ever listen to the falconer?
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by Nikeruka(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sorry guys..at least you tried your luck only that it didnt work...dont worry we will make it one day
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by Opakan2: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Zendinho:

With the alarming rate of lies and propaganda on the part of our govt, insecurity, hunger, kidnapping, wanton killing of innocent citizens by herdsmen, incessant rape of our women, accelerated rate of inflation, militancy, terrorism and other social ills befalling our country....do u think the falcon would ever listen to the falconer?

I saw a video of gallant soldiers fall on the battle field due to starvation and I felt sad
A country like Nigeria.. God help us
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by WizBLANCE(m): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
baybeeboi:
They are welcome oooo

Make them come share Buhari economic achievements with us, there's love in sharing.
more mouth to feed and more pockets to fill... By January oga trump fit drop him own... Phyno "i tire for this people"
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
Good news. We are all in this recession together.
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by ojimbo(m): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
PigMeat:
From fry-pan to fire. The Nigeria under buhari is a stone-throw from hell.
I don't wish my enemy to spend one week in Libya not to talk of being in detention in Libya. You will never understand, libya is hell fire on earth where you meet Lucifer and his Angels

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by aloziedaya(m): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
I am an opposition to this Buhari regime but I applaud them for this effort to rescue Nigerian citizens stranded in foreign land. Weldon Mr President and welcome home my brothers and sisters. Nigeria is a sweet place to live if we can fix our economy.
What Nigeria needs is a little touch in the most vital sectors and we'll be comfortable. We don't necessarily need to be like American to live a better life.
God help us.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by ojimbo(m): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
samuel051:
wish you good luck
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by Elijah74(m): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nixiepie:
Lybia of all places,where in this world u wont find Nigerians
Welcome home
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by dacovajnr: 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
I'm yet to see my friend Dapo Oooooo! grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
They went by road and came back by flight
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by alizma: 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
there is no place like home. we say naija no good, na who don suffer outside go tell you how far. can u see the joy of touching their legs on naija soil on there face?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by BaEnki(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
I wish them well, and I hope they settled well into our midst. So much pain in this world.
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by idupaul: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
PigMeat:
From fry-pan to fire. The Nigeria under buhari is a stone-throw from hell.

Believe me its still a lot better here ...Libya is currently a hell hole with terrorist running shop ..Do you think those women dont know what they doing kneeling down and thanking God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by freeborn76(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
Next stop, Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN). Even if no one helps and receives them, T.B. Joshua will; yet they call him a false prophet. I would rather a 'false prophet' that feeds and clothes me than a 'saint' that says go and come back again tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by Zendinho(m): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
Opakan2:

I saw a video of gallant soldiers fall on the battle field due to starvation and I felt sad
A country like Nigeria.. God help us

Let me also remind you that more than 250 chibok girls are still in sambisa forest...

Today, women protested unclad in kaduna because of unlawful killing of their children

Did i forget that thousand have been rendered homeless and hopeless by boko haram insurgency in the north?

These are all the issues promised by our "leaders" to tackle once they're elected into office.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by chichick: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
hmnmm ......"!"
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by idupaul: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
samuel051:

Its a pity you dont know your worth
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by idupaul: 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
ojimbo:
I don't wish my enemy to spend one week in Libya not to talk of being in detention in Libya. You will never understand, libya is hell fire on earth where you meet Lucifer and his Angels

Where you there recently?
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by edaferigho(m): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
cheesy welcome home oo
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by alizma: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
nelronaldo:
They have not seen anything! after two weeks, they will run back to Lybia.
they know better than you now. there is no place like home. at worst, there is land they can call their own in Nigeria here, the land on which they can cultivate on for their daily food but back in Libya when d going go though, they either offer their body for food or steal.
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by sollybaby(f): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
hope dem nva come to spread ebola Hmmm
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by sollybaby(f): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
ok
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by WizBLANCE(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
idupaul:

u still they ask? The guy is up-to-date.
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by ojimbo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
idupaul:

yes offcourse but now in Europe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja / Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) / Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.