Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport (23416 Views)

Another 13 Nigerian Returnees From Togo Arrive Seme Border / Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome / Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by emmanuelbrown26: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
Akinz0126:
Welcome to Nigeria where the impossibility is make possible.Pls brace Up as Many revelation about our dear Country'll be unveil to you in the fulness of time.

Inother words,
SEX AND DIABETES ...

One Jamaican man was making love to his wife for the first time. He suddenly screamed out; ye man, Jah bless & ran out of the room.

He came back with a giant bucket of water and poured it on his wife's private part. His frightened wife shouted watta gwan, rasta man, what you do that for?

The man replied , bomboclat woman, this thing too sweet, me gwan dilute it, remember me diabetic and sweet things no good for me rasta man.
guy u too funny die

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by sanemann: 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
Indeed there is no place like home... grin
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
Have you ever heard of 2012 and 2016 coming together?

Well, Today is 20 12 2016
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ekabo ooooh
Home sweet home.
No place like home
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nixiepie:
Lybia of all places,where in this world u wont find Nigerians
Kukuma call am labia

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by IYANGBALI: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
All the 140 are flat heads, from the flat heads region grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by idupaul: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
ojimbo:
yes offcourse but now in Europe

God must really love you bro ..I am sure it was hell
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by creamydamsel(f): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=Babzilla post=52111470][/quote]na so
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
prettyboi1989:
wetin carry them go libya?
u no no say na all in d quest to go europe make dem go libya lol
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
Seems Buhari prioritised women and children, they don't seem to have any men amongst these rescued group.
Good strategy.
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by Mrhauxiliary(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
Welcome home! Boys Nigerians are proud of you for the successful peace keeping mission....
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by samuel051: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
idupaul:

Its a pity you dont know your worth
since the beginning of this year,how much have u credited to my account?
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by samuel051: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
ojimbo:
wish you good luck
thanks man
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
matex97:
u no no say na all in d quest to go europe make dem go libya lol
oh yea, i hear alot about boat mishaps of people who tried crossing from libya into europe. the part i dont get is what happens to those who are rescued by d coastguards and brought into spain, will they be deported after recouperatig?
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by hollowpot15684(m): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
they must surely have a story to tell...
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by idupaul: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
samuel051:
since the beginning of this year,how much have u credited to my account?

Exactly why I said you don't know Ur worth...that money you will pay people to cross you into Europe dangerously can also get you there safely..don't let those Libyans kill or humiliate you please

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by MayhorE(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thank God it's returnees for today, not deportees
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by adedehinbo(m): 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
human trafficking from Nigeria to Libya is quite alarming,so many young ladies all in the name of travelling,looking for a greener pasture are always prone to rape and prostitution,its quite unfortunate that many of them are not aware of this before leaving their comfort zone to live a frustrating live abroad.
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by samuel051: 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
idupaul:

Exactly why I said you don't know Ur worth...that money you will pay people to cross you into Europe dangerously can also get you there safely..don't let those Libyans kill or humiliate you please
should i send u my account number so you can add to it let me start business with the money,i swear i wont go again.
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by XaintJoel20: 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ademat7:
A nairalander among them will soon create a thread to gv us full gist.
I love hearing from horse mouth

Are you speaking from experience
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by XpensivK: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
How sure r we that those people are Nigerians, they are bringing boko haram into this country in the name of they r Nigerians. Its time for us to be wise in this nation. Who is fooling who in this country?
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by XaintJoel20: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
ojimbo:
yes offcourse but now in Europe

What was the experience like I am planning on embarking on the trip. Nigeria don tire me....
I am serious...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by XaintJoel20: 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
idupaul:

Its a pity you dont know your worth
Can you please show him his worth No Hard Feeling...
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by ebukason3(m): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
I swear no place like home, alot of opportunities full 9ja no need to go peep outside.
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by idupaul: 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Can you please show him his worth
No Hard Feeling...

You are free to embark on your own trip, my message was for him and not you
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by Thawarplay(m): 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
There's war in Libya.... Black hardly survive.
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by Rexnegro(m): 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
na wa o And me dey Think of going There o, Please who knows about Libya should hint me The Good The bad And The ugly.
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by raphy(m): 11:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Wlcm bk tb joshua chuch straight fo ya goodies
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by raphy(m): 12:05am On Dec 21, 2016
They wont b deported they wl learn a trade.my frien made it pass d sea he is in italy now.learnin n workin
prettyboi1989:

oh yea, i hear alot about boat mishaps of people who tried crossing from libya into europe. the part i dont get is what happens to those who are rescued by d coastguards and brought into spain, will they be deported after recouperatig?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by ahamonyeka(m): 12:06am On Dec 21, 2016
Hahaha tomorrow if them say nake dem come travel dem go say ask very well which kind travel be that.
Re: PHOTOS: 140 Nigerian Returnees From Libya Arrive Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 21, 2016
raphy:
They wont b deported they wl learn a trade.my frien made it pass d sea he is in italy now.learnin n workin
ehen dats one hell of a risky gamble o jst like a russian roulette. no wonder people dey struggle to cross the sea weekly since they know they wont be deported.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja / Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) / Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.