Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

19 Year Old Unibadan Student Wins The Mr University Africa Competition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 19 Year Old Unibadan Student Wins The Mr University Africa Competition (1788 Views)

Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) / The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" / E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Year Old Unibadan Student Wins The Mr University Africa Competition by Tittos: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
19 year old Petroleum Engineering student of the University Of Ibadan, Damilola Babola beat 19 other delegates from different schools in Africa to win the 2016 Mr University Africa. Clinching the first position and the title for Mr University Africa-Nigeria is Kerry Gideon of Madonna University Elele. Other Kings and winners includes representatives of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, Micheal Chinedum,Yabatech, Niyi David(Mr University Africa continental), Unilag, Victor James, Unizik and the Mr University Africa ambassador, Israel from Kwame Nkrumah University Ghana....
Pictures of the winner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 Year Old Unibadan Student Wins The Mr University Africa Competition by alexiej(m): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
Mr University Africa? undecided undecided Don't goan learn mechanic job
Re: 19 Year Old Unibadan Student Wins The Mr University Africa Competition by pafestula(m): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
First picture, the guy look like rapist, jokes apart!
Re: 19 Year Old Unibadan Student Wins The Mr University Africa Competition by BaEnki(m): 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
He's dope boy! Wish him the best, not really a fan of long hair tho smiley
Re: 19 Year Old Unibadan Student Wins The Mr University Africa Competition by odogwu190(m): 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Maybe he is brilliant shall, apart from that this guy is not that handsome.....i no fine pop but this guy no fine pass me!!!!
Re: 19 Year Old Unibadan Student Wins The Mr University Africa Competition by optional1(f): 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2016

ok
Re: 19 Year Old Unibadan Student Wins The Mr University Africa Competition by Tobyshegz(m): 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
odogwu190:
Maybe he is brilliant shall, apart from that this guy is not that handsome.....i no fine pop but this guy no fine pass me!!!!

I used 5 days to search for a meme that suits your ugliness...
I no see.
lmao! The guy is dope...but haters will still hate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Year Old Unibadan Student Wins The Mr University Africa Competition by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
Tobyshegz:

I used 5 days to search for a meme that suits your ugliness...
I no see.
lmao! The guy is dope...but haters will still hate
Haters must hate grin but as you finish the guy no gud lipsrsealed grin

(1) (Reply)

Hot!!! See The S*xy Photos Sonia Ogbonna Took That Got People Talking [photo] / GBOSA!!! My Wife Gave Birth To Children Like A Rat - Emeka Ike BLASTS Wife / New Music:- Davido - Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.