Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" (42943 Views)

Nollywood Actress Ego Boyo Shows Off Here Grey Hair (Photo) / Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by hugelyendowed: 10:52am On Apr 09, 2018
•Fans of Violated and Checkmate are in for a ride down memory lane as Nigerian TV sweethearts RMD and Ego Boyo return to the screen for the first time in nearly two decades. Catch them as The MR X Family Show premieres on Sunday 6th May at 6:00PM on Africa Magic Showcase Channel 151. #TheMrXFamilyShow #XFamily #MrXFamily #MrXFamilyShow #RMD

#TheMrXFamilyShow
#XFamily
#MrXFamily
#MrXFamilyShow
#RMD

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by NwaAmaikpe: 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
shocked

This brings back so much nostalgia.
But it can't be the same without late Francis Agu, Bob-Manuel Udokwu and Kunle Bamtefa.

Ann Haastrup.
The lady who gave RMD erections at every episode shoot.
These two owe their existence to Amaka Igwe (Isaac-Ene).

The Indomie generation who know only The Johnsons and Tinsel won't relate to this.

258 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by Hardewarlee(m): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
We are always starting from grass to graze ...
Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by Moreoffaith(m): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
Awesome.
Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by phranklyn92(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
Time is indeed the greatest foe of man undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by Omojudy: 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
He never left the screen before. Na she waka go, waka come back.
Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by brunofarad(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
Wow

Fond memories
Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by phranklyn92(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
drop it like its hot

10 Likes

Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by Jamean(f): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
cheesy cheesy Tega & Peggy

Violated - My all time favorite

8 Likes

Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by hadjipapiey(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
angry
Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by Nenejeje(f): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
nice

her fingers though

7 Likes

Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by alphacyborg(m): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
wink
Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by Badboiz(m): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
Checkmate, there was one gap toothed lady I always crushed on back then...

1 Like

Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
I don't think it would be as interesting as checkmate. Indomie Generation won't understand.

Secondly...i have thrown away my Gotv decoder until they add African Magic Showcase to the list of channels in it. That was what I told the customer care personnel who called from me from Gotv.

Until then, Na to dey steal the movies from iRoko TV using backdoor username and password.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by Troublemaker007(m): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We are waiting...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by obi58: 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
Wow she's still fine oooo.

Not like our toilet girls of today and those ones who are confused between their boyfriend and their everything

3 Likes

Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by Dutchey(m): 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
should we fry beans??
Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by cosmos1440: 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
Segun Kadiri
The bad boy of Nigerian business

3 Likes

Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lord may I remain pretty till my old age...

Amen! kiss

3 Likes

Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
All these indomie children wont be able to fathom what the OP put up here. One of the cutest babes then in checkmate.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
We de wait...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
prince3009:
I don't think it would be as interesting as checkmate. Indomie Generation won't understand.

Secondly...i have thrown away my Gotv decoder until they add African Magic Showcase to the list of channels in it. That was what I told the customer care personnel who called from me from Gotv.

Until then, Na to dey steal the movies from iRoko TV using backdoor username and password.
How do u achieve that?
Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by rims4emmy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
i will like to Bleep her
Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by Coldfeets: 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Na wa o!

Me, I neva even reach 23 years! wink
Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by yanjutomi(m): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
wow....... checkmate was d thing then......... if u miss d series then ur friends will gist what happened ....... back in d days I missed my ppl if u knw what it means..... Then NTA was d best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by Ishilove: 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
Still so pretty. They both aged well

2 Likes

Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by joenor(m): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
They both rock back then... 1991.
Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by HomeOfMe(f): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
obi58:
Wow she's still fine oooo.

Not like our toilet girls of today and those ones who are confused between their boyfriend and their everything
Is that not Nina,the local village girl feeling funky.

4 Likes

Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by bignero: 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
grin kiss

ego boyo was and is still sweet to look at kiss

indeed igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by Houseofglam7(f): 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Awwwww
Re: The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" by dominique(f): 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Anne Hathrope and Segun Kadiri smiley

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) / Uriel Oputa Undergoes Fat-freezing To Get Flat Tummy Instead Of Liposuction / Benjamin Obaze 'Spellz' Weds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.