Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,131 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Osun Police Not Aware Of Bench Warrant Of Arrest Against Oluwo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Osun Police Not Aware Of Bench Warrant Of Arrest Against Oluwo (5480 Views)

Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace / Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife / BREAKING: Court Issues Warrant Against Top Yoruba Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Police Not Aware Of Bench Warrant Of Arrest Against Oluwo by Aminat508(f): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
The commissioner of Police in Osun State, Mr Fimihan Adeoye has said that he was not aware of any bench warrant of arrest against the Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi.

The police boss said he has not been briefed about the development and warned that the police should not be dragged into Obaship tussle because of the sensitivity of such matter.

His words “I have not been briefed about any bench warrant of arrest against the Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi. Police cannot be dragged into this because Obaship tussle is a sensitive matter. We have our legal department in the police and we will act appropriately within the ambit of the law”.

In a chat with Amiloaded Correspondent, Oba Akanbi also denied the knowledge of bench warrant of arrest against him and cautioned against any attempt to denigrate traditional institution.

Another traditional ruler, the Oluwo ke of Iwo-Oke, Oba Kadiri Adeoye had filed a case against Oba Akanbi at a Magistrate Court in Osogbo in which he accused the Oluwo of making money through the internet fraud otherwise known as “Yahoo Yahoo”.

But Oba Akanbi reacted to these allegations in a 13 paragraph affidavits through the Aremo of Iwo land, Chief Adelani Akanbi who described the application filed against the Oluwo of Iwo by Oba Adeoye as “scandalous, vexations and designed to embarrass, blackmail and ridicule the monarch in the view of right thinking members of the society”.

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/12/police-not-aware-of-bench-warrant-of.html

2 Shares

Re: Osun Police Not Aware Of Bench Warrant Of Arrest Against Oluwo by baybeeboi: 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Make dem kuku leave police make dem d manage their 20naira oo.

Police and tradition no be friends

1 Like

Re: Osun Police Not Aware Of Bench Warrant Of Arrest Against Oluwo by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:40am On Dec 21, 2016
How will u be aware when #20 is not involve.
In another news joor:
Christmas is not all about chicken n fried rice, is about celebrating a king Born to save Mankind, Recession or no Recession I pray our hearts will be full of Joy in Jesus Name. Merry xmas in advance NLanders.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Police Not Aware Of Bench Warrant Of Arrest Against Oluwo by emmasege: 7:41am On Dec 21, 2016
In as much as I do not intend to hold brief for the accuser, I still do think that the Oluwo of Iwo land is a man of questionable character, and there are many of his type now emerging as custodians of our tradition and culture these days. For Christ's sake, traditional stools should not be politicized and should be occupied by men of proven integrity, who have contributed significantly to the public service and society at large.

The very first time they selected that man, I knew he was a wrong choice for the revered stool. African royalty cannot be in you as a Prince and you dress like a Fuji megastar and rascal. But who dare question the king makers and the O'Governor who now inluences the choice of his type as kings.

1 Like

Re: Osun Police Not Aware Of Bench Warrant Of Arrest Against Oluwo by guywitzerogal(m): 7:41am On Dec 21, 2016
Sharp oba..... See jealousy
Re: Osun Police Not Aware Of Bench Warrant Of Arrest Against Oluwo by Atiku2019: 7:41am On Dec 21, 2016
Confusion grin grin
Re: Osun Police Not Aware Of Bench Warrant Of Arrest Against Oluwo by Walecoker65(m): 7:42am On Dec 21, 2016
As I dey looke at this Oba, he be like say he dey do that YahooYahoo o

He be confirm guy sha, see hin bear bear grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Police Not Aware Of Bench Warrant Of Arrest Against Oluwo by lanisco(m): 7:42am On Dec 21, 2016
I u knw yahoo boys. Tell them instead of collecting money from their maga they shld ask them to buy itunes or amazon giftcards. The maga will snap it for them and they wil send te pictures to me. When i redeem it i will pay them.
Re: Osun Police Not Aware Of Bench Warrant Of Arrest Against Oluwo by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 21, 2016
Hahahahahaha.
How can Kabiesi be doing "Yahoo Yahoo"? Lol!
I think the other king is just jealous of "Oluwo" because he is more sophisticated. Baba grew up outside Nigeria now and has a Jamaican wife.
Re: Osun Police Not Aware Of Bench Warrant Of Arrest Against Oluwo by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 21, 2016
The King got swag and he got the money.

He knows people.

That his wife lásán tongue

1 Like

Re: Osun Police Not Aware Of Bench Warrant Of Arrest Against Oluwo by esthel(f): 7:44am On Dec 21, 2016
Jealousy....is it ur yahoo

1 Like

Re: Osun Police Not Aware Of Bench Warrant Of Arrest Against Oluwo by yordha(m): 7:47am On Dec 21, 2016
All these new generation kings self, no shame, no integrity anymore, them go dey misyarn upandan
Re: Osun Police Not Aware Of Bench Warrant Of Arrest Against Oluwo by okonja(m): 7:50am On Dec 21, 2016
Confirm
Re: Osun Police Not Aware Of Bench Warrant Of Arrest Against Oluwo by castrokins(m): 7:50am On Dec 21, 2016
This Administration And Courting Confusion Is Way Beyond Comprehension.
Re: Osun Police Not Aware Of Bench Warrant Of Arrest Against Oluwo by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:50am On Dec 21, 2016
emmasege:
B
B for Bribe
Re: Osun Police Not Aware Of Bench Warrant Of Arrest Against Oluwo by livinbygrace: 7:50am On Dec 21, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Hahahahahaha.
How can Kabiesi be doing "Yahoo Yahoo"? Lol!
I think the other king is just jealous of "Oluwo" because he is more sophisticated. Baba grew up outside Nigeria now and has a Jamaican wife.

What is the source of his money before he became king?There is no smoke without fire.Most of our leaders today ve been engaging in some shadies in the past.Do you know the era of credit card scam,whites powder in 80s and today they are showing us swag.Swag my foot.The king na confirm guy man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Police Not Aware Of Bench Warrant Of Arrest Against Oluwo by adebayo201: 7:55am On Dec 21, 2016
The police boss said he has not been briefed about the development and warned that the police should not be dragged into Obaship tussle because of the sensitivity of such matter

nice one Adeoye
Re: Osun Police Not Aware Of Bench Warrant Of Arrest Against Oluwo by adebayo201: 7:57am On Dec 21, 2016
[quote author=emmasege post=52120470]In as much as I do not intend to hold brief for the accuser, I still do think that the Oluwo of Iwo land is a man of questionable character, and there are many of his type now emerging as custodians of our tradition and culture these days. For Christ's sake, traditional stools should not be politicized and should be occupied by men of proven integrity, who have contributed significantly to the public service and society at large.

The very first time they selected that man, I knew he was a wrong choice for the revered stool. African royalty cannot be in you as a Prince and you dress like a Fuji megastar
rascal. But who dare question the king makers and the O'Governor who now influences the choice of his type as kings [/quote

cheesy
Re: Osun Police Not Aware Of Bench Warrant Of Arrest Against Oluwo by Rafob(m): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2016
Pls the two obas should take it very easy o they should try to maintain peace at all costs thanks.
Re: Osun Police Not Aware Of Bench Warrant Of Arrest Against Oluwo by ManTiger(m): 9:08am On Dec 21, 2016
emmasege:
In as much as I do not intend to hold brief for the accuser, I still do think that the Oluwo of Iwo land is a man of questionable character, and there are many of his type now emerging as custodians of our tradition and culture these days. For Christ's sake, traditional stools should not be politicized and should be occupied by men of proven integrity, who have contributed significantly to the public service and society at large.

The very first time they selected that man, I knew he was a wrong choice for the revered stool. African royalty cannot be in you as a Prince and you dress like a Fuji megastar and rascal. But who dare question the king makers and the O'Governor who now inluences the choice of his type as kings.
Seems like you have a personal vendetta with this king.
Re: Osun Police Not Aware Of Bench Warrant Of Arrest Against Oluwo by dahaz(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2016
aminat508 so na una oba de wan arrest. Sacrilege!
Re: Osun Police Not Aware Of Bench Warrant Of Arrest Against Oluwo by emmasege: 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
ManTiger:

Seems like you have a personal vendetta with this king.
Never met him in person but I know a man of value and integrity when I see one.
Re: Osun Police Not Aware Of Bench Warrant Of Arrest Against Oluwo by Oppypoppy: 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
[quote author=baybeeboi post=52115554]Make dem kuku leave police make dem d manage their 20naira oo.

Police and tradition no be friends[/quote

Hehehehehe

(1) (Reply)

Africa NightLife/Night clubs / Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) / If You Could Change Something About Your Culture What Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.