Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) (30781 Views)

Accident Along Patani Expressway In Delta Kills People (Graphic Photos) / Accident At Alalubosa Ibadan Kills 2 People (Graphic Photos) / Fatal Accident In Ibadan Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by djbobby007: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2016
not 1 single investment in d east,and still killing ur pple join.ipob wetin dey happen
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by kettle84(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:
Those youths that burnt his truck can never afford one, even in ten life times
can dangote afford to create one strand of the hair on the head of one of these innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by ikemesit4477: 11:26am On Dec 21, 2016
saints2:
Dangote cement drivers are at it again. According to reports from Onitsha, A Dangote cement truck caused a serve accident thereby killing scores of people, the irate youths set the trailer ablaze, Read the report below..

Wreckless Dangote cement trailer driver crushes several people to death on Irete/Owerri/Onitsha road (From Coca Cola junction to Forte filling station) road as at 9:40pm,this night -Tuesday, 20, December, 2016.

According to Saviola Godwyn reports, angry youths set trailer ablaze. Await more Dangote trailers.

I lost two neighbours in this unfortunate accident.

May God protect us in this last month of the year...

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/dangote-cement-truck-kills-several.html
sometimes it is as if some of these dangote truck drivers are always on suicide mission, all I know, it is not only dangote that owns fleet of trucks in these country, others are not causing hovoc like these ,checkout the one that happen yesterday in Berlin, Christmas market in Germany, which IsIs later claim responsibility!
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by nextprince: 11:26am On Dec 21, 2016
Ghost447:
Which is easier, to buy a truck or to create a life?. What if this had happened to someone close to you would you have uttered the same words?

Were they able to resurrect the dead through the burning or it is assumed that the family of the departed have been duly compensated? Pls which of the above?
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by ezewealth(m): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2016
DukeNija:

You are a very foolish fellow.. And those who liked your idiotic post are worse off. Imagine comparing cement to the lives of innocent Nigerians. I weep for you.

Leave the mad man, if dey carry another person corpse e b like say Na dirty dey carry
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by Lataability(m): 11:28am On Dec 21, 2016
nextprince:

But question is; what exactly do they intend to achieve by burning the vehicle and what have they actually achieved? Yes, no human life is comparable to the burnt property but how has the burning solved the problem?
just pray that something of that nature will not happen to you or your relation.. because if does, you will even over ready more than people that burnt the vehicle
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by Rexnegro(m): 11:28am On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:
but the truck can afford to kill people abi? bro Am not supporting jungle justice o but at time when anger hit You, You just obey if You not strong enough to hold back from exploding. e no easy bro don't blame those guys for burning the truck
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by TRAVEL101(m): 11:28am On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:
see idiot dey talk.
The life's the truck driver take ...who will replace it.
Even in 20 times dangote and his driver life cannot replace one soul.
Monkey

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by nextprince: 11:28am On Dec 21, 2016
Semper247:
A truck is a truck so I don't understand why the prefix "dangote" had to be inserted. All this nonsense journalism sef. Accidents happen everyday with no one pinning a name to causative vehicles but when it comes to dangote, the stupid press go haywire.

And the stupid youths that set the truck ablaze, I guessed they have their justice at last...... Idiots!!

The 'Dangote' was inserted to achieve the aim of the reporter which is mischief.
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by FUCKU: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:

you are so mad and so stupid

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by Emassive(m): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2016
I hardly see LaFarge Cement Truck in an Accident talkless of killing people like Dangote truck does. I smell Ogun Owo

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by ezewealth(m): 11:38am On Dec 21, 2016
nextprince:

But question is; what exactly do they intend to achieve by burning the vehicle and what have they actually achieved? Yes, no human life is comparable to the burnt property but how has the burning solved the problem?

My dear is to show grievance, actions is the the only language that rich men understand, without burning that truck, dangote may not even know that his truck demise some innocent civilian talk less of cautioning his drivers to drive with sane mind

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by NaWetinDey(m): 11:41am On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:

You are sick. I was thinking that they burnt the driver as well and made sure that he has no next life. All these hausa small boys who smoke dry cow dungs and sniff on rum are given dagote truck keys to drive with reckless abandon.

You can't imagine what they tell each other at lokoja and other terminals when they crush people on the way and rus away:

Ahmed: You kill am por animal today?
Must: Walahi, I kill am por two stupid animals.
Allahu arkba

This time, I think that a massive protest should go out against dangote and his truck drivers in the south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by mekonglobal(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:
A million of it does not worth the blood of anyone, think about life first, man!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by Badgers14: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2016
thesicilian:
When are they going to start holding dangote accountable for these deaths? Doesn't he have enough money to train and retrain his drivers?

He is one of the people that owns Nigeria...

Very sad situation indeed... RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by yedidiah(m): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2016
With the kind of young boys I saw driving Dangotr Trucks I'm Felele Kogi state, I am not surprised why they keep involving in accidents.

I only wonder why FRSC have not taken special interest in this Dangote accident saga.
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by morule20(m): 11:54am On Dec 21, 2016
They should check whether d driver is an Islamic extremist, there boko leader advised them to be killing people any way they can, either with knife or by running their cars were they see group of people.
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by MayhorE(m): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2016
Is Dangote aware of this?
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by Daniel058(m): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2016
Princess4ng:

Hahahahaha.. Maybe u be him step brother na
Chai, if be im step brother, I for get Time to the scroll pages for nairaland??

I pray say I go one day get 10 of what he has now

I no ge long throat... grin
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
jumobi1:
Thought we had excess Naija lawyers? Dangote would be out of business in a serious country. He needs to be sued which will pressure him to train his drivers and to talk to the government into building roads:
They are being trained, sometimes sacked due to reckless driving but just that they wouldn't listen. Since the end of last week, the number of accidents being recorded involving our trucks has gone up. May be it has do with haste normally associated with the Christmas/new year bonus to the drivers.
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
morule20:
They should check whether d driver is an Islamic extremist, there boko leader advised them to be killing people any way they can, either with knife or by running their cars were they see group of people.
How you take know if he's an "Islamic extremist"? By having beard? Having Quran in his truck or dark patch on his forehead?
Nairaland's kids sha.
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:
u are stupid and can dangote afford one of those ppl life?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
chioma1990:

u are a fool of 21century by saying so what about pples life lost mugu wetin be cement compare to people s life
the guy's stupidity is immeasurable. just imagine what rubbish that is coming out of old fool brain.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by 1990news: 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:
you are an animal.. See your mumu comment. People lost their lives and you are talking of trailer nonsense. You are a myopic ineffectual Buffon castromentalized amidst regomentral seclusive illusion.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by Sir2rexninefour(m): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
chioma1990:

u are a fool of 21century by saying so what about pples life lost mugu wetin be cement compare to people s life

Bless You kiss

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:
please get sense cos person way do u this tin dey CHINA. aboki

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by 4top: 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:
u be mumu o so truck is now better than human life. I don't blame you, I blame poverty.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by mekuso89(m): 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
dangote dangote dangote. how many times have I called you
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by MeAboki(m): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Dangote should kill his fulani brothers if he wants to upgrade and not killing innocent southerners cry

I know your kind will quickly turn this into a tribal issue; well has it occurred to your bigoted self that the driver of this particular truck is more likely to be a southerner and probably Igbo too?
Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by ProGSM(m): 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:

I am sure you are one of the drivers.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by jovitagold(f): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:
y did u said DAT... so d truck is more important Dan human life...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) by Sirlovings: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
eezeribe:

So that truck worth more the those lives that perished?

You don't care because it has not affected you. Maybe if you lose your mother or your children in such a horrific crash then you will know how painful it could be.

If the management of Dangote logistics dept start to sack most of their reckless drivers, it will restore discipline in their drivers.

Secondly, they should have dash cameras in all their truck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians / Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others / Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.