Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos (22515 Views)

Man Arrested For Sleeping With His Two Daughters In Lagos / Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) / Nnamdi Ezeigbo’s Mother Kidnapped (SLOT MD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos by Klamour: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2016
idupaul:
For every kidnapper paid ransom 5 more rise ..I know it's difficult not to pay ransom for a loved one but not paying ransom is the only effective way the Americans used to end kidnapping in their country

America has a super effective security system when kidnapping is involved, cause they can track and debug phone lines like our village witches and wizards track some people.

Unfortunately, our Security Agencies encourage payment of ransom.

1 Like

Re: Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos by dfrost: 11:24am On Dec 21, 2016
Nwogeh:
All these vices have been silent for some time because MMM was paying that is the positive aspect of MMM that Nigerian media will not tell you, just watch out and see the kind of crime that will be going on now. Nigerians are groaning over failed government. we are in pains..... God help us because there is no justification for crime.

Are you serious about what you posted or what?
Re: Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos by dhope001(m): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2016
holyboss:
They probably kidnapped her cos of her beauty

Recession don hit boiz, dem no fit ashawo again undecided

I hope they go easy on her and release here without harm.
if it could be that, they would have kidnapped her daughters not her.
Re: Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos by yinkslinks(m): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2016
For those who can run abroad now with their family, please do so cus nigeria is heading to a very destructive part cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos by c4tnoelz: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2016
Father, blind the eyes of our adversaries wherever they are in Jesus name.
Re: Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos by Trendirabingi: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2016
ambode should step up seriously against all such vices in lagos, he should make it very terrible for all those who nuture such idea , talk not of those caught in it..the country should begin to effect very serious penalties on this criminals and perpetrators of such vices in this country that would send shivers across the spines of the vagabonds
Re: Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos by mekonglobal(m): 11:38am On Dec 21, 2016
cheesy eha those that don't have should take from those that have in abundance.
Re: Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos by Slymonster(m): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2016
dfrost:
Not again angry

People should be wary of exposing their material possessions atimes. At least it could help in minimizing the risk of abduction.

Hopefully if it's an inside job, she'll be found.

Someone cannot have the good things in life because of miscreants or because of a failed government that cannot protect or trace it citizens from kidnapping which should be easy to track through calls or that people who suppose to make a decent living by hustling clean choose to do negative things.This country is in a mess with comment like this and people with the same mentality will give you like
Re: Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos by yedidiah(m): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2016
I don't understand; the pictures up there, is it that of the mum or the girl
Re: Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos by shutupareyouGOD: 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Upraz:
Go and report to a near by police station and not twitter Nigeria... Shuuu
do not underestimate the power of twitter/social media
Re: Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos by medikend(m): 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
When did they start to kidnap beautiful women?? E get as e be jare!
Re: Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos by Stunner16(m): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Upraz:
Go and report to a near by police station and not twitter Nigeria... Shuuu
The woman is my friends mother, they have reported the case to the police and nothing seems to be happening.
Anybody with any relevant information please call 08037210030
Re: Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos by miraklee: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
[quote author=brokenplate post=52126666]Broad day light kidnapping

Dear Nairalanders thanks for your patronage so far. Please contact me on my signature for your Xmas goat.[/quote

Yhu fit bring goat com Cotonou for me?

Mtchewww......smh

Wetin dem dey talk and wetin u dey talk?

#Ekpa
Re: Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos by brokenplate: 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
miraklee:

Thank you for your contribution
Re: Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
Witches from woman's village reaction to her kidnapping.

Re: Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos by holyboss: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
dhope001:
if it could be that, they would have kidnapped her daughters not her.
That woman is probably more beautiful and well oriented than her daughters.

Just take a look at her - shez damn pretty..
Re: Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos by mekuso89(m): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
please drop you number in case we found her. thank
Re: Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos by dfrost: 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
Slymonster:

Someone cannot have the good things in life because of miscreants or because of a failed government that cannot protect or trace it citizens from kidnapping which should be easy to track through calls or that people who suppose to make a decent living by hustling clean choose to do negative things.This country is in a mess with comment like this and people with the same mentality will give you like

Having the good things life has to offer is one thing, flaunting it is another thing. Thanks for the subtle insult though.
Re: Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
post=52126731:
Fine woman o
is that what you can say and see
Re: Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos by ghostofsparta(m): 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
idupaul:
For every kidnapper paid ransom 5 more rise ..I know it's difficult not to pay ransom for a loved one but not paying ransom is the only effective way the Americans used to end kidnapping in their country
I agree but that's because they have the technological resources and brains to thwart kidnappings but you know how it is here.
holyboss:

You're reason no. 54 why Nairaland is messed up. How is your comment helpful to the plight of the person whose mother is kidnapped ?
alamscolo:
From what I can deduce in the picture, I guess the Jeep's plate number is EPE 18 CY
What if that Murano vehicle was GTA'd too for the operation i.e. Carjacked ?

holyboss:
They probably kidnapped her cos of her beauty

Recession don hit boiz, dem no fit ashawo again undecided

I hope they go easy on her and release here without harm.
You are reason no. 818 why Nairaland is really messed up and the expired British amalgamation called Nigeria continue to fester. How would you feel if such happened to you and someone typed exactly what you wrote ?

dhope001:
She will be found in peace in Jesus name!
If the mythical figure called Jesus has the power to make her be found in peace, why not protect her with the same power instead of allowing her to be taken violently, is it like he causes it so you religious fanatic can justify why he is needed ?

kaeforum:
Witches from woman's village reaction to her kidnapping.
You can always shut you trap whenever the urge to say something but have nothing reasonable to say hits at you.

@The Kidnap family
Go and involve Sango and Ogun or whatever vindictive deity you have from your hometown.

1 Like

Re: Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
ghostofsparta:
I agree but that's because they have the technological resources and brains to thwart kidnappings but you know how it is here. You're reason no. 54 why Nairaland is messed up. How is your comment helpful to the plight of the person whose mother is kidnapped ?What if that Murano vehicle was GTA'd too for the operation i.e. Carjacked ?

You are reason no. 818 why Nairaland is really messed up and the expired British amalgamation called Nigeria continue to fester. How would you feel if such happened to you and someone typed exactly what you wrote ?

If the mythical figure called Jesus has the power to make her be found in peace, why not protect her with the same power instead of allowing her to be taken violently, is it like he causes it so you religious fanatic can justify why he is needed ?

You can always shut you trap whenever the urge to say something but have nothing reasonable to say hits at you.

Frustration is an attitude, you display it too much.

@The Kidnap family
Go and involve Sango and Ogun or whatever vindictive deity you have from your hometown.
Re: Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos by holyboss: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
ghostofsparta:
I agree but that's because they have the technological resources and brains to thwart kidnappings but you know how it is here. You're reason no. 54 why Nairaland is messed up. How is your comment helpful to the plight of the person whose mother is kidnapped ?What if that Murano vehicle was GTA'd too for the operation i.e. Carjacked ?

@The Kidnap family
no 54 and 818?

I call that funny, lol.

Nevertheless I will

Re: Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos by Ayodeji2k14: 5:23am On Dec 23, 2016
holyboss:

I am afraid that they may likely messup her pussy o.God save her o.
Re: Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos by holyboss: 6:45am On Dec 23, 2016
Ayodeji2k14:
I am afraid that they may likely messup her pussy o.God save her o.
Yea, may God save her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bricklayer Strangles His Wife To Death In Lagos State / Traffic Offence: LASG Arrests 3 Suspects for Extorting Motorists / Man's Corpse Is Found With His Eyes Plucked Out In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.