Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

See How A Lady Susprises Her Cheating Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How A Lady Susprises Her Cheating Boyfriend (3402 Views)

Teni Goes Against Stingy And Cheating Boyfriend In Portugal As Ladies Scream / "I'm Not A Cheating Boyfriend” - Davido Cries Out / Yemi Alade Has Problems With Her Cheating Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Lady Susprises Her Cheating Boyfriend by MxtaMichealz(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2016
Re: See How A Lady Susprises Her Cheating Boyfriend by Daveey: 9:01am On Dec 21, 2016
The man had a pussy?

1 Like

Re: See How A Lady Susprises Her Cheating Boyfriend by Ajanacool(m): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2016
Y u no look road before you enter? Na so u dey enter road blindly?

1 Like

Re: See How A Lady Susprises Her Cheating Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2016
Why would any man even agree to such a stupid idea? If she don't wanna forgive you, let her walk the fu...ck out of your life it hasn't reach to this.

I blame the I'd..i..otic guy thou. Most guys think with their Di.cks. The sound of a th.r..ee ...some must have been music to his ears.

1 Like

Re: See How A Lady Susprises Her Cheating Boyfriend by gameboy727(m): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2016
I dont believe this shi.t. How would one have sex with a man and still dont know? Freaking impossible.
Re: See How A Lady Susprises Her Cheating Boyfriend by Kobicove(m): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2016
Story! story!!
Re: See How A Lady Susprises Her Cheating Boyfriend by eightsin(m): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2016
Ajanacool:
Y u no look road before you enter? Na so u dey enter road blindly?

Fake fabricated story. Op want to tell me he could not tell a man from a woman? Your instinct didn't even give you any sign? Omo, story for the gods

2 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Susprises Her Cheating Boyfriend by eightsin(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2016
rokiatu:
Why would any man even agree to such a stupid idea? If she don't wanna forgive you, let her walk the fu...ck out of your life it hasn't reach to this.

I blame the I'd..i..otic guy thou. Most guys think with their Di.cks. The sound of a th.r..ee ...some must have been music to his ears.

There is no guy who doesn't want a three.some. I am still planning for mine but the 2nd chic is asking for money and I aint paying no baiitch no dim for a shii hole
Re: See How A Lady Susprises Her Cheating Boyfriend by Amuram(m): 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
he got served. cheesy
Re: See How A Lady Susprises Her Cheating Boyfriend by MxtaMichealz(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
cc; lalasticlala
Re: See How A Lady Susprises Her Cheating Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
eightsin:

There is no guy who doesn't want a three.some. I am still planning for mine but the 2nd chic is asking for money and I aint paying no baiitch no dim for a shii hole
but why must she fu..ck you for free na? Is she in love with you or is your Di...ck made of gold?

P.S I ain't fucking no man am not in love with. Kudos to those useless girls.
Re: See How A Lady Susprises Her Cheating Boyfriend by Nixiepie(f): 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Chai that girl get mind sha
Re: See How A Lady Susprises Her Cheating Boyfriend by jericco1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
rokiatu:

lol

nice ass sha
Re: See How A Lady Susprises Her Cheating Boyfriend by KaBabs1: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Y'all believe this shii?
Re: See How A Lady Susprises Her Cheating Boyfriend by angelTI(f): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
The guy just confirmed with his story that his stupidity is first class and has no rival.

He got served with what he deserves!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Dies In An Auto Crash / Can You Believe This: Singer Afrocandy Releases {P0rn / Olamide May Spend 10 Years In Prison For Alleged Homosexuality [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.