Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Married Couples Please Come In... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Couples Please Come In... (1186 Views)

For Older And Married Couples ; Please Kindly Assist / How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex / Whose Name Should Be Put On documents of Properties Acquired By Married Couples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Couples Please Come In... by ogaprime(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2016
Hello married people, i want to ask a question and please i need answers laced with personal experience(s). how do you husbands punish(es) your wives whenever they err or do something wrong. As you all know, sometimes words without action to back it up won’t make the wives know or understand the gravity of what they have done.

To the husbands,
what did you do?
Were the punishment(s) effective?
After the punishment, does she behaves better off or worse off

so wives,
how were you punished by your husbands whenever you do something wrong?
Were the punishment(s) effective or do you feel the punishment(s) weren't necessary?

N.B. We all can learn from this most especially youths and singles preparing for marriage and please I don’t want "wife beating" as punishment or depriving her ** grin you know "in the other room" as an advice

thanks
Re: Married Couples Please Come In... by TheArchangel(f): 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Op, I am assuming you are referring to couples still in love in their marriages not some master slave marriage.

And ....another question to corelate...

Wives how do you punish your horse bands when they ere? You know.....all things being equal.

2 Likes

Re: Married Couples Please Come In... by bennyrazz: 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
when she was asleep, I woke up, tied her hands and legs with rope like goat before she was awoke fully, she started pleading with me, I did not say anything. Then I had to seal her mouth with a tape. I then remembered that my next door neighbor, Baba Ismaila usually use horsewhip aka koboko to flog his wife when she errs. I went to him, borrowed the koboko and came back to the house to flog my wife with it. She couldn't scream while the beating lasted. That was how I punished my wife.

mtttttchwwwwwww keep looking for how to punish you wife, u hear? you are only punishing yourself because two of you are one body. You need to be more tolerant and forgiving. No one is perfect. The only perfect marriage you can see is when the husband is blind and the wife is dumb. And if depriving her of money or food is punishment, another man will give her.

5 Likes

Re: Married Couples Please Come In... by Ahmed0336(m): 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Married Couples Please Come In... by byvan03: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
How to punish your wife? This doesn't sound silly to you?

1 Like

Re: Married Couples Please Come In... by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
Yes please find instructions on how to punish your wife. She is like a child who needs correction. She no get correct head no matter how much she ages. Women are dumb and must be guided around like chattel. They don't deserve respect, because they are animals who must be corrected to know which direction to wander. undecided undecided
Re: Married Couples Please Come In... by ogaprime(m): 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
TheArchangel:
Op, I am assuming you are referring to couples still in love in their marriages not some master slave marriage.

And ....another question to corelate...

Wives how do you punish your horse bands when they ere? You know.....all things being equal.

bennyrazz:
when she was asleep, I woke up, tied her hands and legs with rope like goat before she was awoke fully, she started pleading with me, I did not say anything. Then I had to seal her mouth with a tape. I then remembered that my next door neighbor, Baba Ismaila usually use horsewhip aka koboko to flog his wife when she errs. I went to him, borrowed the koboko and came back to the house to flog my wife with it. She couldn't scream while the beating lasted. That was how I punished my wife.

mtttttchwwwwwww keep looking for how to punish you wife, u hear? you are only punishing yourself because two of you are one body. You need to be more tolerant and forgiving. No one is perfect. The only perfect marriage you can see is when the husband is blind and the wife is dumb. And if depriving her of money or food is punishment, another man will give her.
byvan03:
How to punish your wife? This doesn't sound silly to you?
FortuneTeller:
Yes please find instructions on how to punish your wife. She is like a child who needs correction. She no get correct head no matter how much she ages. Women are dumb and must be guided around like chattel. They don't deserve respect, because they are animals who must be corrected to know which direction to wander. undecided undecided

you all got it wrong. with all your comments, that means we should punish a child for doing wrong. it doesnt have to be by beating the child, there can be other ways...now in marriage, a partner can offend the other partner. i am sorry for using the word "punishment" and for pointing at the wives. but truth be told, measures must be put in place for occasions after lots of corrections and appeals for improvement.

do you all want to tell me you don't err in your marriages

1 Like

Re: Married Couples Please Come In... by greatgod2012(f): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
ogaprime:
Hello married people, i want to ask a question and please i need answers laced with personal experience(s). how do you husbands punish(es) your wives whenever they err or do something wrong. As you all know, sometimes words without action to back it up won’t make the wives know or understand the gravity of what they have done.

To the husbands,
what did you do?
Were the punishment(s) effective?
After the punishment, does she behaves better off or worse off

so wives,
how were you punished by your husbands whenever you do something wrong?
Were the punishment(s) effective or do you feel the punishment(s) weren't necessary?

N.B. We all can learn from this most especially youths and singles preparing for marriage and please I don’t want "wife beating" as punishment or depriving her ** grin you know "in the other room" as an advice

thanks

Lol......
As a wife, whenever I offend my husband, my lord and master, I no longer wait for him to punish me, I already know my punishment corner, so, I jejely go there, kneel down and raise up my hands until he comes around in the evening and ask me to get up and go and prepare his meal. Thank God he's not the violent type, he doesn't beat me like a baby, and doesn't deny me se* too. So, help me thank God, and one of these days, I will invite you to come and help me thank him too.

And FYI, he has never offended me, you know, it's only we wives that are always offending our lords and masters.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Married Couples Please Come In... by sisisioge: 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

There I was wanting to scream foul when the topic invited married peeps alone...Hope you are having fun. Enjoy...
Re: Married Couples Please Come In... by thelish(f): 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
greatgod2012:

Lol......
As a wife, whenever I offend my husband, my lord and master, I no longer wait for him to punish me, I already know my punishment corner, so, I jejely go there, kneel down and raise up my hands until he comes around in the evening and ask me to get up and go and prepare his meal. Thank God he's not the violent type, he doesn't beat me like a baby, and doesn't deny me se* too. So, help me thank God, and one of these days, I will invite you to come and help me thank him too.

And FYI, he has never offended me, you know, it's only we wives that are always offending our lords and masters.

Thanks.

Epic. haghahaha
Re: Married Couples Please Come In... by bukatyne(f): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
ogaprime:

you all got it wrong. with all your comments, that means we should punish a child for doing wrong. it doesnt have to be by beating the child, there can be other ways...now in marriage, a partner can offend the other partner. i am sorry for using the word "punishment" and for pointing at the wives. but truth be told, measures must be put in place for occasions after lots of corrections and appeals for improvement.

do you all want to tell me you don't err in your marriages

Are you comparing a wife to a child?

You are just messing up your thread more.

If I get you, you want to know how husband's should react when their wives offend them...

Well wait till you are 'offended' or give us a scenario to work with.

E.g. if your wife uses Jnr's schoolfees (N250k) to buy her friend's sister's aso ebi, what will you do?

If your husband uses your joint two years saving to do MMM (which crashed), what will you do etc.

(1) (Reply)

Trending Photo Of A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara / Infidelity Apart-how Do I Live With My Husband After This Incest? / Nephew And Daughter Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.