Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,336 members, 7,839,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Plastic Rice Dilemma - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Plastic Rice Dilemma (516 Views)

Young Man Spotted With Eggs Inside A Plastic Bottle On Facebook (photo) / Test For Plastic Rice / China Exports Deadly Rice To Nigeria - "Plastic Rice" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plastic Rice Dilemma by kehinde1365(m): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ever heard of a fake rice usually called a plastic rice ...sigh.
On a good Thursday afternoon, my sister in law went to the market without any knowledge of a fake rice existence. But after she encountered the rice at the market, her instinct told her not to buy but she had so many items on her list, from the rush, she actually got one. Heading back home to cook the so called rice was tragic, she boiled the rice for over one hour just to see something different. To cut the story short, experienced persons intervene and what a waste of money occurred.
HAVE YOU EATEN ONE BEFORE?
Re: Plastic Rice Dilemma by Kondomatic(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
Pictures please
Re: Plastic Rice Dilemma by princetom1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
kehinde1365:
Ever heard of a fake rice usually called a plastic rice ...sigh.
On a good Thursday afternoon, my sister in law went to the market without any knowledge of a fake rice existence. But after she encountered the rice at the market, her instinct told her not to buy but she had so many items on her list, from the rush, she actually got one. Heading back home to cook the so called rice was tragic, she boiled the rice for over one hour just to see something different. To cut the story short, experienced persons intervene and what a waste of money occurred.
HAVE YOU EATEN ONE BEFORE?

If its me, God knows i will get my money back, Infact, i will get extra money or else, the seller is gonna be on a long long thing. angry

Guy, pls take actions if u sure its plastic rice

(1) (Reply)

Installation Of Battery Cages In Ikot-epene, Akwa Ibom / Ogbono Dealers In The House...you Don Hammer o. Open ASAP / Cashew Nuts Available For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.