Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Ogbono Dealers In The House...you Don Hammer o. Open ASAP - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ogbono Dealers In The House...you Don Hammer o. Open ASAP (511 Views)

Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogbono Dealers In The House...you Don Hammer o. Open ASAP by Faber(m): 11:52am On May 05, 2017
If you are in the South East and you based on Ogbon that egusi sister used in cooking soup. Or you have contacts of where we can get them, enter lets meet asap. One Alhaji Bagobri based in Kafanchan, Kaduna needs you for serious ogbono biz holla me @ 07039040960 lemme contact you with him.
Re: Ogbono Dealers In The House...you Don Hammer o. Open ASAP by Kondomatic(m): 11:55am On May 05, 2017
Faber:
If you are in the South East and you based on Ogbon that egusi sister used in cooking soup. Or you have contacts of where we can get them, enter lets meet asap
I have several contacts
Re: Ogbono Dealers In The House...you Don Hammer o. Open ASAP by Faber(m): 12:02pm On May 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
I have several contacts
Re: Ogbono Dealers In The House...you Don Hammer o. Open ASAP by Faber(m): 12:04pm On May 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
I have several contacts
Ok holla me nw on 07039040960

(1) (Reply)

Insecticide for Army Worm For Sale / Exporters Of Cashew Nuts Needed / Where Are The Industries That Can Buy Industrial Barbeque Charcoal In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.