Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo (53001 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In Wedding Dress For Photoshoot / Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos / Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Make Up Photo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by obidirector(m): 8:46am On Dec 26, 2016
Guys, check out my song via the link below...

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by Afrocentric: 10:18am On Dec 26, 2016
weedtheweeds:
Bless you, bro! Nevertheless, nature somehow placed me above your level and there's nothing you can do about it. You should rather sit in my class for free. Check your grammar above grin For a certainty you need beginners help in what we call 'basic sentence structure'.
I only wanted to surprise you with a call earlier. It could have been fun but you will not get that surprise anymore lol.
I hope I can reach out to your parents someday and console them with a third of the school fees they invested in your education.
NEVER LOOK DOWN ON THE MAN BELOW YOUR SHOULDERS FOR HE COULD BE AS HIGH AS THE SKY WHEN HE STANDS ON HIS ACHIEVEMENTS.
you are the worst illiterate I have ever seen, even a primary school pupil can't decipher your writing. You hid your dirty self under faceless forum to say rubbish, you are a big disgrace to your miserable parents. Well, I'm not surprised you inherit your uselessness from them. Hissss
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by weedtheweeds: 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
Afrocentric:
you (the first letter of every sentence must be capitalized) are the worst illiterate I have ever seen (where did we see? You may use options like chatted or come across), (The sentence was completed and it should have a period) even a primary school pupil can't decipher your writing.(understand your composition or sentences. Or understand the sense of what you typed) your dirty self under faceless forum (faceless forum Haba aboki, what happened to anonymous?) say rubbish, (Malam this is the second time I am correcting the same error. The sentence was completed and it should have a period. you (Again, capitalize every first letter in a sentence) are a big disgrace to your miserable parents. Well, I'm not surprised you inherit (revert to primary 4 English textbook on past participle) your uselessness from them. Hissss

Just read through the corrections and evaluate your level of English.

Pretty basic, isn't it?
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by Afrocentric: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
weedtheweeds:

Just read through the corrections and evaluate your level of English.

Pretty basic, isn't it?
get away you bastard. What was there to correct, useless illiterate, from foolish parents
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by weedtheweeds: 1:37am On Dec 27, 2016
Afrocentric:
get away (Aboki, you should take corrections seriously. You were taught in my last lesson how to use block letters in a sentence. There should have been a comma before YOU BASTARD, ain't it?) you bastard. What was there to correct(shouldn't there have been a question mark?), useless illiterate(what is the use of this comma here?), from foolish parents(you definitely know of a punctuation called fool'stop, dont you?)
What was there to correct? Go through it again and you might find even more. Your English is totally preliminary. I advise you to be humble and never feel you are better than anyone. Take this as a challenge and improve your English comprehension.
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by weedtheweeds: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Afrocentric:
I stayed (stayed) at mafoloku Oshodi, but we can meet at mile 2
My dear, your English is dehydrated LOL. I stayed cheesy
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by Afrocentric: 3:54am On Dec 28, 2016
weedtheweeds:
What was there to correct? Go through it again and you might find even more. Your English is totally preliminary. I advise you to be humble and never feel you are better than anyone. Take this as a challenge and improve your English comprehension.
you are a bastard, how can I big man like me be humble to an idiot and non entity like you?
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by Afrocentric: 3:55am On Dec 28, 2016
weedtheweeds:
My dear, your English is dehydrated LOL. I stayed cheesy
what is the difference between staying and domicile? You are a proper goat

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Mum, Jane Dolapo Dances “Shaku Shaku” Legwork At Boluwatife's Birthday / I No Longer Have Manhood – Bobrisky Reveals (Picture) / Seyi Law Buys A New House, Shows Off The House Interior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.