Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo (53003 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In Wedding Dress For Photoshoot / Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos / Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Make Up Photo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by ngmgeek(m): 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Benz4pimp:
you are so obsessed with EFCC right?we know your type,good for nothing.loser

Yes I am duud. They will check that losing company. And please stop sending messages to beg me or I will post a message you just sent to me. Don't try that nonsense again!
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
ngmgeek:

Yes I am duud. They will check that losing company. And please stop sending messages to beg me or I will post a message you just sent to me. Don't try that nonsense again!
i would rather deactivate my acc than beg a low life like u...slowpoke
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by ngmgeek(m): 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Benz4pimp:
try sitting your so called 1 father and ask him sincerely,he would tell u the truth,u were picked from the bin

Yes I was pick on a bin, at least by one father. Feel sorry for your late mother. She took a thousand men and that got her confused about you grin grin
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by ngmgeek(m): 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
Benz4pimp:

Too late to deactivate your account dudd. Florintech Ltd is damaged already. Watch!!
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
ngmgeek:

Too late to deactivate your account dudd. Florintech Ltd is damaged already. Watch!!
heya!!!U r too small,try damaging your life 1st
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by ngmgeek(m): 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
Benz4pimp:

Ohhhh nooo. Don't think of deactivating your account. That's not gonna work for me son. Don't jump in the lake too. It hasn't gotten to that. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
ngmgeek:

Ohhhh nooo. Don't think of deactivating your account. That's not gonna work for me son. Don't jump in the lake too. It hasn't gotten to that. cheesy cheesy
u mean u r about to do that?safe journey,your father would be happy you are gone
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by ngmgeek(m): 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
Benz4pimp:
heya!!!U r too small,try damaging your life 1st

No. I will damage Florintech Ltd first. That's what the devil pushed you into by mentioning me.
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
ngmgeek:

No. I will damage Florintech Ltd first. That's what the devil pushed you into by mentioning me.
Even your father can't.....slowpoke
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by ngmgeek(m): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
Benz4pimp:
u mean u r about to do that?safe journey,your father would be happy you are gone

Florintech Computer Training Ltd. Expect a visit From EFCC. Those computers will be checked so your drunken face will be cured
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by ngmgeek(m): 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
Benz4pimp:

Please call me worse name. This one slowpoke... Not working for me duud grin grin
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
ngmgeek:

Florintech Computer Training Ltd. Expect a visit From EFCC. Those computers will be checked so your drunken face will be cured
At your service big fool,u r so dumb you don't know the diff between florintech Ltd and florin computer training school.Big Ode
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
ngmgeek:

Please call me worse name. This one slowpoke... Not working for me duud grin grin
slowpoke!!!
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by ngmgeek(m): 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
Benz4pimp:

Look, where are you going? I am waiting for another name. grin
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
ngmgeek:

Look, where are you going? I am waiting for another name. grin
slowpoke
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by ngmgeek(m): 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
Benz4pimp:
slowpoke!!!

At least I am poking something. You, who doesn't have balls grin grin
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
ngmgeek:

At least I am poking something. You, who doesn't have balls grin grin
retard,now try and google the name,let me see how foolish you would be
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by ngmgeek(m): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
Benz4pimp:
slowpoke

You showed us your fat drunken ugly face. Show us your tiny little winky and tell us why women run away from you. Go ahead.

Slowpoke grin
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by ngmgeek(m): 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
Benz4pimp:
retard,now try and google the name,let me see how foolish you would be

I don't have to google the name. I am not as slow and dummb as you. Slowpoke cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
ngmgeek:

You showed us your fat drunken ugly face. Show us your tiny little winky and tell us why women run away from you. Go ahead.

Slowpoke grin
hahahaha the fool as deviated again....I know your type,jobless,hungry,poor boy
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
ngmgeek:

I don't have to google the name. I am not as slow and dummb as you. Slowpoke cheesy cheesy cheesy
You just showed you are by calling it a computer school......stop making a fool of your foolish self
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by ngmgeek(m): 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
Benz4pimp:
hahahaha the fool as deviated again....I know your type,jobless,hungry,poor boy

Glad you are laughing. I don't want you to deactivate your account. I am preparing a short story about Florintech Ltd. Will show you before I have it spinned and posted. You are done, Slowpoke grin
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by ngmgeek(m): 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
Benz4pimp:
You just showed you are by calling it a computer school......stop making a fool of your foolish self

I know you are a cleaner in the company but I EFCC will visit the company anyways.
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by ngmgeek(m): 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
Benz4pimp:
You just showed you are by calling it a computer school......stop making a fool of your foolish
self

You dumb asss son of a tired drunken good for nothing slowpoke slave grin grin
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
ngmgeek:

Glad you are laughing. I don't want you to deactivate your account. I am preparing a short story about Florintech Ltd. Will show you before I have it spinned and posted. You are done, Slowpoke grin
hahahahaaha!!!well,get yourself busy.....peepz like you don't move me....You are just hungry and pained...Go get a job boy,you need to feed yourself
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
ngmgeek:

You dumb asss son of a tired drunken good for nothing slowpoke slave grin grin
hahahaha he is pained!!
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by ngmgeek(m): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
Benz4pimp:
hahahahaaha!!!well,get yourself busy.....peepz like you don't move me....You are just hungry and pained...Go get a job boy,you need to feed yourself

Slowpoke! Laughing with your damaged teeth in your swollen face cheesy cheesy
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
ngmgeek:

I know you are a cleaner in the company but I EFCC will visit the company anyways.
hahahaha!!!he is jealous,well he said I am a cleaner,yet he can't even clean his own mouth
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
ngmgeek:

Slowpoke! Laughing with your damaged teeth in your swollen face cheesy cheesy
Yea,how did you know?i am happy it is damaged,u don't even have any...hahahahahahaha
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by ngmgeek(m): 11:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
Benz4pimp:
hahahaha he is pained!!

Pained me. Hahahaha. Having fun being entertained by a loser. After a great business day. You don't know your mate. Duud I told you I build and buy businesses. Get it grin
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by ngmgeek(m): 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
Benz4pimp:
hahahaha!!!he is jealous,well he said I am a cleaner,yet he can't even clean his own mouth

Hahaha. Its called lol! now ok. It's shows once again that you are a dummy
Re: Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
ngmgeek:

Pained me. Hahahaha. Having fun being entertained by a loser. After a great business day. You don't know your mate. Duud I told you I build and buy businesses. Get it grin
i understand,u have a big dream,but u will never stop dreaming...empty barrel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seyi Law Buys A New House, Shows Off The House Interior / DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) / Ubi Franklin Vacations In Dubai With Sandra Iheuwa & Ariella (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.