Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,177 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

MMM And Insurance Company - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM And Insurance Company (680 Views)

MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo / URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM And Insurance Company by tutusaint(m): 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
*Guys I was in Leadway Assurance Ltd today (21st of December, 2016) to surrender my Personal Savings Policy so I can cash out my money.

I was shocked when the receptionist told me that they don't terminate policy in December and that it ended in the second week of December and will continue in the second week of January; which is exactly what has happened in MMM.

I have not gone about the place saying Leadway Assurance has crashed so why do we say MMM has crashed. This goes a long way to tell us that the insurance companies, banks, etc are all using the pyramid system.

MMM will be back, come second week of January*

8 Likes

Re: MMM And Insurance Company by edwardadex23(m): 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
First to comment Hurray!!! Many Likes for me Nairalanders!

2 Likes

Re: MMM And Insurance Company by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
Funny mods can NEVER push this kind of news to FP. Luckily we now know how much biased NL is towards MMM scheme

2 Likes

Re: MMM And Insurance Company by tutusaint(m): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nairaland and the naija media are not being fair.

If you dont read the newspapers, you are uninformed; if you read naija newspapers, you are misinformed

1 Like

Re: MMM And Insurance Company by christlyke(m): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
tutusaint:
Nairaland and the naija media are not being fair.

If you dont read the newspapers, you are uninformed; if you read naija newspapers, you are misinformed
True though grin grin cheesy grin
Re: MMM And Insurance Company by Femich18(m): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
PresidentAtiku:
Funny mods can NEVER push this kind of news to FP. Luckily we now know how much biased NL is towards MMM scheme
MMM is a bae o... MMM dey sell market nowadays... Just say "MMM is a scam" and your topic ll be moved to Front Page

(1) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Top Guider Chudi Ugorji Message To All MMM Nigeria Participants. / Konga Recruirment For Affiliate Associates 2017 !!! / This Business is my oil well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.