Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

What To Do - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What To Do (401 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do by bobbybrown007: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
I was at a park when I saw a woman seriously complaining about her stolen phone. So I went near her to listen to what she was saying. I was also downloading something with my phone at that same time. Immediately she saw my phone she told the crowd that it's her phone which was a Samsung galaxy S6 Edge. For a moment I couldn't even open my mouth, I was so confused. She held me and slapped me. The crowd attempted to beat me up. But luckily a policeman was passing by and he came into the scene. He asked what was going on and I explained with tears all over my face. He sent me to the police station together with the woman and I still explained to the policeman that I was innocent. So the policeman asked the woman to call her phone. She called and a girl picked, it was her daughter. The girl told the woman that she left her phone at home when she was leaving. I even cried more and more because I had already been disgraced. The policeman told the woman to settle me with some money. The woman pulled 10 million naira out of her hand bag and wanted to hand it over to me but it was just too much for me so I just opened my eyes, stood up from my bed and went to urinate. Please do you think I should go back to sleep? . . @ #bobbybrown007
Re: What To Do by Martinez19(m): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
undecided OP why nah? I was about to ask for my share. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Modelling Has Never Been This Easy! Visit Kamtrix Now And See For Yourself / Effect Short Film: Same Guy (house Of Pundit) / We Need Each Other To Survive - More.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.