Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Is Dr Murray Really Michael's Killer. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Dr Murray Really Michael's Killer. (815 Views)

The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites / Where Is Dr. Jeremiah Abalaka? ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dr Murray Really Michael's Killer. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2009
In an interview with ABC's Robin Roberts, Janet stated, "He was the one that was administering , I think he is responsible."
Murray has admitted to administering Propofol to Michael Jackson, but claims he didn't kill Michael.
In the interview, which airs Wednesday, Janet also claims Murray should no longer be allowed to practice medicine.
Janet also says Michael is constantly on her mind, saying "It's been a tough year , You have your days where it's just really -- it's hard to believe. And a day doesn't go by that I don't think about him."
Jackson also recounts June 25 -- the day Michael died -- saying, "I was at my house in New York. You know, another day. Another morning. And I get a call , [my assistant] said, 'Your brother's been taken to the hospital. It's on CNN right now. I called everyone's. There's a line busy or -- someone wasn't picking up. I spoke to mother. I spoke to Tito. I spoke to my nephew Austin. I spoke to my sister La Toya."
Jackson added, "I told them to call me when they got to the hospital. And I remember thinking nobody's calling me back, so I tried calling again, and that's how I found out that he was no longer , I couldn't believe it."
"It just didn't ring true to me. It felt like a dream. It's still so difficult for me to believe. It's, you know, you have to accept what is. But it's hard. You have to move on with your life. You have to accept what is and I understand that."

Enuf said by Mike's Family. The press around the world now sees Dr Murrey a Killer and the dude finds it difficult to Vindicate himself even if he is innocent. Maybe he will end up behind bars at the end of the day, then if that happes, is it really justified for the whole world to persucute the Dr who could have been discharging his duties faithfully, this and many more questions continue to ring in my head, anyone's got answers?
Re: Is Dr Murray Really Michael's Killer. by beefers(m): 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2009
but they said is death was homicide,
Re: Is Dr Murray Really Michael's Killer. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2009
Yeah, i guess they are charging him for Homicide.
Re: Is Dr Murray Really Michael's Killer. by mamagee3(f): 1:15am On Nov 18, 2009
That pig should be in jail by now for murder, why is he still free? undecided angry
Re: Is Dr Murray Really Michael's Killer. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2009
mama-gee:

That pig should be in jail by now for murder, why is he still free? undecided angry
don't be so quick to judge him.
Re: Is Dr Murray Really Michael's Killer. by mamagee3(f): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2009
chipmunkey:

don't be so quick to judge him.

He's the killer, it's just a matter of time before he finds his silly ass in jail where he belongs. angry

(1) (Reply)

What 2 Do / Exclusive Pics from Rihanna's New Music Video for her single''Rudeboy'' / Mike Tyson Dancing To Bobby Brown's 'every Little Step' - Funny!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.