Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

The Danger Of Sin-consciousness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Danger Of Sin-consciousness (686 Views)

The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People / Difference Between Praying For Forgiveness Of Sin And Repentance / 4 Ways To Abandon A Life Of Sin - Kikiotolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Danger Of Sin-consciousness by ChuckHaywizze(m): 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
The one thing that stop believers from reigning in life as the kings they are, is not sin,but sin consciousness!
You always are checking yourself up,whether you've sinned or not...
The devil knows that if he can make you sin conscious,he can paralyse your faith...that's why many believers can't take advantage of what is already theirs.
Hear me out: All the sins that you ever have committed,that you are committing, and will ever commit has been paid for on the Cross!...that's why Jesus said,'It is finished'!
God does not see your sins:you are hid in Christ. All God sees is Christ's righteousness that has been imputed to your spirit!
Look at this: if my daughter did something wrong,would I forgive her?
Yes,I would,irrespective of whether she knows it,or whether she says she is sorry.
God has already forgiven sins,its too late to ask him to forgive you.
Listen:you dont ask for forgiveness,you take forgiveness!Its part of your goodly heritage/
inheritance!
If you sin(guess we'll discuss sin later,cos what we call sin is not sin),you don't need to get jittery, just talk to your Father:'Abba,i acknowledge my sin and I take advantage of the forgiveness that you have made available in Christ Jesus, i take my forgiveness and declare that i am your righteousness'!
You see?
Don't let satan use sins to paralyse your faith!
Also,your sins does not cut your fellowship with God...if he called you into fellowship with himself,even when you were in sins,do you think your sins can break such fellowship?
Are your sins stronger than God's will and the blood of his Son which cleanses all sins?
Even your sins don't stop you from God's blessings,he has already blessed you with everything he has!
All things are yours!
Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!
(Please share this to help other believers like ourselves).
Re: The Danger Of Sin-consciousness by Adamsdelrio(m): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
ChuckHaywizze:
The one thing that stop believers from reigning in life as the kings they are, is not sin,but sin consciousness!
You always are checking yourself up,whether you've sinned or not...
The devil knows that if he can make you sin conscious,he can paralyse your faith...that's why many believers can't take advantage of what is already theirs.
Hear me out: All the sins that you ever have committed,that you are committing, and will ever commit has been paid for on the Cross!...that's why Jesus said,'It is finished'!
God does not see your sins:you are hid in Christ. All God sees is Christ's righteousness that has been imputed to your spirit!
Look at this: if my daughter did something wrong,would I forgive her?
Yes,I would,irrespective of whether she knows it,or whether she says she is sorry.
God has already forgiven sins,its too late to ask him to forgive you.
Listen:you dont ask for forgiveness,you take forgiveness!Its part of your goodly heritage/
inheritance!
If you sin(guess we'll discuss sin later,cos what we call sin is not sin),you don't need to get jittery, just talk to your Father:'Abba,i acknowledge my sin and I take advantage of the forgiveness that you have made available in Christ Jesus, i take my forgiveness and declare that i am your righteousness'!
You see?
Don't let satan use sins to paralyse your faith!
Also,your sins does not cut your fellowship with God...if he called you into fellowship with himself,even when you were in sins,do you think your sins can break such fellowship?
Are your sins stronger than God's will and the blood of his Son which cleanses all sins?
Even your sins don't stop you from God's blessings,he has already blessed you with everything he has!
All things are yours!
Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!
(Please share this to help other believers like ourselves).
Bros, I'll love to have a private chat with you concerning this post.
Re: The Danger Of Sin-consciousness by ChuckHaywizze(m): 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
Bros, I'll love to have a private chat with you concerning this post.

Way to go Bro...

(1) (Reply)

Is Scoan Now A Church Of All Foreigners??? / Jesus Christ Of Nazareth / Rccg Digging Deep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.