Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People (21252 Views)

Muslims Associating A Human Being With Allah!? / Bishop David Abioye-Greedy People Fade Away With Time / Associating Others With Allah SWT (shirk) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
I tell my children to never associate with greedy people because greedy people cannot be loyal to anyone, their god is $$$ and not their fellow man. Further, a greedy person will go to any length to commit evil and to acquire goods even if it means hurting their fellow human being. Greedy people are usually arrogant and are only ever happy when others are beneath them or in the dust.

A greedy man is usually a narcissist who is obsessed with his own selfish desires. Greed is the fundamental cause of destruction of the environment, decimation of whole cultures and subjugation of whole peoples and relegation of the working class to eternal servitude and debt. Greed is the cause of wars, fights, hate and envy. Greed will one day itself be decimated.

Greed is always content to be on top at the expense of dehumanising the weak, poor and humble. To associate with a greedy person will corrupt you, disappoint you, exploit you and kill you. Do not associate with them, or encourage them or assist them, instead expose them for the lost souls they are. Their end is SHAME. Save as many of these sad people if you know any but do not envy them or follow them to destruction.

Examples of greedy people :
-Yahoo Yahoo
-Kidnappers
-Ritualists
-Corrupt politicians and leaders
-Corrupt clergy
-Greedy bankers and business men
-Those who want to be rich overnight
-Armed Robbers
-Anyone who is greedy for excessive gain and who worships material things
-Drug pushers

The end of greed is total destruction, everlasting shame and a eternal loss. Flee from greed and live a life of contentment and HUSTLE for your bread. God will bless you !

"From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members? Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not. Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts." - James 4 : 1-23

"But now I write to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of [Christian] brother if he is known to be guilty of immorality or greed," -1 CORINTHIANS 5:11

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
May God open our eyes to know the ones that will lead us to hell and dis associate ourselves from such

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People by Gwagone: 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
We all live in a Greedy world

12 Likes

Re: The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People by Onlinealaba(m): 8:53am On Feb 16, 2020
Greed is the fundamental cause of destruction of the environment, decimation of whole cultures and subjugation of whole peoples and relegation of the working class to eternal servitude and debt
These the whole summary, a perfect example of our leaders

We sell Smart TVs and sound bar

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People by helinues: 8:53am On Feb 16, 2020
Greedy people are not even useful to themselves not to talk of others.

Bad energy greedy people stay far away

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People by Perfecttouchade: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2020
Been in several situations with greedy fellows but the honest truth is that, u can't tell from the beginning due to the way dey act at first...greed leads to regrets, be careful with it

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People by ignis: 8:55am On Feb 16, 2020
My brother huzzle make you no dey call successful people around you greedy people.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People by Goldencheese(m): 8:55am On Feb 16, 2020
Very true. Greed breeds all acts of wickedness. While ambition is good, it should be free of greed so that one can enjoy its outcomes with peace of mind.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People by lilmarley: 8:56am On Feb 16, 2020
Well, so called men of god are not greedy
What do I know

4 Likes

Re: The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People by kristian98(m): 8:56am On Feb 16, 2020
OP, you're greedy too. Nobody is a saint!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 16, 2020
Gwagone:
We all live in a Greedy world
Still doesn't justify greed. We're in the world but not of the world. So change if you're guilty.

13 Likes

Re: The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People by Digmygold: 8:57am On Feb 16, 2020
Very apt.After all the stealing and fraud most of them end in misery or cancer kills them like Ubunja.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People by DesignPoint: 8:57am On Feb 16, 2020
So where are my people at?
With just 2k, you can get your existing logo to look like this.

We also have a 1k pack for you if you on a tight budget.

Send me a message with your existing logo so we can get started
Re: The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People by dgitrader(m): 8:58am On Feb 16, 2020
If all greedy people are removed from your place of worship, the leadership rollcall will be empty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People by Mrshape: 8:58am On Feb 16, 2020
Adfa
Re: The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People by Offpoint: 8:58am On Feb 16, 2020
Lol, I laugh at this thread. This shouldn't be on a Nigerian website cuz there's no single Nigerian who isn't greedy.
There thousands of events I could list here to show every Nigerian is greedy one way or the other.
(The 2012 Subsidy saga
Lagos Okada ban
Border closure
The Dollar/Naira saga and so on... )

That's the reason the country is neither moving forward or backward.

I don't want to be like these hypocrites on this thread, I'm greedy to some level. I won't come here and claim to be a saint.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People by MrPresident1: 8:59am On Feb 16, 2020
Very important and insightful thread.

Thank you frosbel2

2 Likes

Re: The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 16, 2020
ignis:
My brother huzzle make you no dey call successful people around you greedy people.

Which work dey naija when you want make we do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People by Bitbibx: 9:00am On Feb 16, 2020
Last las na Greedy people do make amm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People by ignis: 9:00am On Feb 16, 2020
successful35:

Which work dey naija when you want make we do?

You can farm.

1 Like

Re: The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People by mayklef(m): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2020
Lets face d truth, we're all human, let alone Nigerians....WE ARE ALL GREEDY AND SELFISH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People by lilmarley: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2020
destinyy23:
Still doesn't justify greed. We're in the world but not of the world. So change if you're guilty.

Pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People by alexvic12: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2020
[quote author=ibuyairtime10 post=86690308][/quote]

What's your rate?
Re: The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People by sylve11: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2020
@ op, nice one. cool
Re: The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:02am On Feb 16, 2020
Every body is greedy to an extent just don't let it control you that's all

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet / What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.