Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Strenght-wise Difference Betwwen AS And AA - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Strenght-wise Difference Betwwen AS And AA (413 Views)

Your Daily Strenght In Bed / Possibility Of AA+AS Genotype Parent Give Birth To SS - Exper Opinion Needed / Yes, It Is Not Impossible. 'AA' Can Marry 'AS' And Give Birth To 'SS' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strenght-wise Difference Betwwen AS And AA by Tunby(m): 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hello Nairalanders.

This is to the doctors and distinguished health professionals in the house. I have this issue that I have been battling for long (well over 10years now). I've noticed that relative to certain people(which I've confirmed most to be AA ), I get easily tired while working, hence I tend to take more intermittent breaks. Also I get very very weak when under the sun or some kind of heat, whereas it's almost like my strength will not deplete when I work in a naturally aerated environment e.g under a tree shade in the early mornings, evening or when rain falls. I have reasons to believe my blood group, AS (or is it blood type?) has a lot to do with this but I do not want to assume. Please elaborate on the strengh-wise difference between these two and help provide tips to improve performance.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Study: Mediterranean Diet Keeps Your Brain Young / 7 Affordable Ways To Be Healthy / Press Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.