Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market (7169 Views)

Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market / Naira Slides To 405/$ Amid Tight Dollar Supply / FOREX: FG Orders CBN To Abolish Parallel Market - Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by Jacko1(m): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2016
Uncle naira will soon be 500

Send me dollar abeg

Make i stunt this xmas

Buhari just make 2000 naira note and put ur face on it

So we will foreva tell our children that

There was one daura bastard fool that web he came we started. Weighing money and no more counting
Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by nextprince: 9:23am On Dec 22, 2016
metallisc:

one chance! grin grin grin

Hahaha, o boy na dis one be d real one chance.
Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by musicwriter(m): 9:28am On Dec 22, 2016
nextprince:
The way this thing dey go now, e be like say d bus stop go pass where I dey think oh!

The Dollar would sell somewhere between N800/$1 to N1,000/$1 before Buhari completes his tenure.

The real recession has not even began!. The real recession will begin once the naira hit N500-N550/$1 in the coming year. The fall will escalate, forcing a second CBN official de-valeuing of the Naira to somewhere around N450/$1. From that point everything will get out of control. Then, the world Bank, IMF, Paris club, all sorts of loan predators will descend on Nigeria to finish us off, buying everything of value in order to "help" us.

All these already happened in 1984 when Buhari was military head of state. We were in school then and there was extreme hunger in the land. That was when people coined 101 (eat morning, go hungry in the afternoon, eat at night), 011 (No food in the morning, eat afternoon, eat night), 110 (eat morning, eat afternoon, go hungry at night). These were real choices people had to make then. In 1983, 1984, 1985 you wake up in the morning with little food and you're thinking of whether to go 110 or 101 or 011, because nobody I know ate 111.

Brace up Nigerians!.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by MARKETfund: 10:04am On Dec 22, 2016
Dc4life:
Gradually, limits are getting to every hardworking Nigerian. This excludes politicians... and gradually the number of people picking keyboard and cyber fights over who likes and hates this present government is reducing. Hopefully when the number of those who understand that in democracy, the led is responsible for critical analysis of policies being chunned out and as well react to its effects with the intention to always call the attention of the leaders to the need for reviews increases, then and only then, we will have meaningful and true progress!

ZIMBABWE YOU ARE NOT ALONE, WE ARE WITH YOU

grin grin grin
Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by valx2: 10:18am On Dec 22, 2016
Am loving my freelancing work... Dollar is getting sweeter by the day... Mmuuaah..
Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by dabrake(m): 10:21am On Dec 22, 2016
amagunnerfan:
How much does the exam cost now? If I pay 50-60% for you, will you be able to come up with the rest? How is payment made? Can I pay with a dollar denominated card for you?

Can you provide the proof the money is spent appropriately? If it is within the budget I have, we may be able to sort something before second week of the new year.

And let's be positive about our dear country always. All we need is constant and unceasing prayers. We will be fine in the end.
Man, I'm speechless. Let's word via mail.
nsinkanga@gmail.com
Thanks Bro.You are a god.
Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by buharimustlive: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2016
hmohammed:

An identified 5 percent that don't matter in Nigeria
An identified 97% that has never added value to Nigeria.

Tell that APC MODE TO CHANGE MY MONIKER..
THE FANATIC MODE CHANGE MY NAIRALAND ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY CONSENT.
Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by nodullin(m): 11:11am On Dec 22, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
In the Bible, we are asked to give to the one who asks. We are encouraged to do charity. If you want to give someone (help each other), why are you doing a profit scheme? If people truely gave the poor etc, there will be no need for MMM, network marketing etc. The marketing is set up for the purpose of ONE or a FEW getting away with MAJORITY of the profit and leaving MAJORITY of the Members in worse off conditions than if they just gave money to their neighbour in the first place. I cannot be decieved. You sound like you're in either one or both schemes and you are not among the ONE or FEW walking away with the Majority shares.

I have engaged in MLM in the past.. so i am experienced and knowledgeable.. apparently you are not... and its glaring from your assertions and conclusion....
Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by amagunnerfan: 11:14am On Dec 22, 2016
dabrake:

Man, I'm speechless. Let's word via mail.
nsinkanga@gmail.com
Thanks Bro.You are a god.
I sent you mail.
Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by tiwiex(m): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
buharimustlive:
The dullest president will never seize to make life worst for Nigerians.
Since he has an terminal ear infection I don't think he can hear Nigerians problems.... The worst he is even an illiterate he can neither read nor write..
SMH.. Nigeria is doomed...
They wanted CHANGED
They shouted CHANGE
they rigged the election for CHANGE.
Some were ready to kill for CHANGE, yes the HABOKIS were well armed during the last election.....

It seems That incompetent minister of recession is incapacitated. She cannot save Nigeria.

LIE MOHAMNED... NTORRRRRRR
TINUBU... NTORRRRRRRRRRR
APC..... NTORRRRRRRRR

N

I think the harm is done. Recovery is usually difficult once an easy on one contracts to a point. We can't solve this problem with Buharinomics meaning, we don enter one chance.
Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by iukpe: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
The problem with Nigeria beats my imagination. How they advance from bad - worst.
Looks like we have no persons in our country who know the solution to our problems, or our problems are so complex that the solutions will take years to even make a difference on the "ever sliding into negative situations" we have today. Please God, save our dear country. cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

January Inflation To Hit 18.64% Amid Rising Food Costs—fsdh / Diamond Bank Apologises For Service Disruption / Forest Trading :how Do I Start.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.