Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market (7170 Views)

Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market / Naira Slides To 405/$ Amid Tight Dollar Supply / FOREX: FG Orders CBN To Abolish Parallel Market - Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by MrIcredible: 7:25am On Dec 22, 2016
smiley
Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by mastermaestro(m): 7:25am On Dec 22, 2016
undecided
Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by deavicky(m): 7:27am On Dec 22, 2016
Something inside of me inside of me doesn't just feel worried about this dollar rising. Maybe because I ve about $10

1 Like

Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by ultimate73(m): 7:29am On Dec 22, 2016
Is this the change?

1 Like

Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin

All this commentators sef...

Nah flew to 492 e say nah slide.

Naira and Gravity = 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by WizBLANCE(m): 7:31am On Dec 22, 2016
Zenlife:

...get there and pass it.
lol.
Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by onatisi(m): 7:32am On Dec 22, 2016
sanandreas:
Predictions of Onatisi coming to pass
I just dey look now ooo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 22, 2016
Let it keep sliding....Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 22, 2016
africanusvu:
Are there stil MEN' in thit nation.?where ar the youths.?where ar the national associatn of nig students?NANS.Where ar the Legion.DO U AV TO WAIT UNTIL THERE IS NOTIN BEFORE U DO SOMETHING? Can this hapen in libya.syria.gambia.sa.gabon.etc STAND UP AND DEFEND UR FUTURE FRM THIS AMATEURS.

You are coward. instead of inciting revolution in the streets, you come here on Nairaland to shout. Lead by example nah and stop abusing youths online. ....

PMB and his economic team have spectacularly failed Nigeria. No matter what he might have arguably achieved, this forex decline is the worst in history.

Only rigging in 2019 can get him a 2nd term.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by Chiedu4Trump: 7:39am On Dec 22, 2016
Booharii you have killed Nigeria.

Send DSS to arrest Naira now.

1 Like

Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by amagunnerfan: 7:41am On Dec 22, 2016
dabrake:
Na today?

I recall two years ago when I wanted to write CCNA exams but decided to postpone it. Now, I just can't and more procrastination entails more money to be paid as it has more than double the price. To think that USD 295 is over N145,000, . . .
Nigeria don jagajaga finish.
How much does the exam cost now? If I pay 50-60% for you, will you be able to come up with the rest? How is payment made? Can I pay with a dollar denominated card for you?

Can you provide the proof the money is spent appropriately? If it is within the budget I have, we may be able to sort something before second week of the new year.

And let's be positive about our dear country always. All we need is constant and unceasing prayers. We will be fine in the end.
Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by Sard(m): 7:42am On Dec 22, 2016
I remember when the DSS forced the bureau de exchange people to sell at a certain price few weeks ago, the zombies were hailing Bubu; little did they know the worst is coming soon.
Bubu has failed this nation massively and I doubt things will change for the next 2+ years.
Now some zombies are already changing their minds; only those that have sold their souls to the gworo-eating, lanky, no-certificate president still stay loyal. However, their days are also numbered.

1 Like

Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by hmohammed(m): 7:43am On Dec 22, 2016
buharimustlive:
The dullest president will never seize to make life worst for Nigerians.
Since he has an terminal ear infection I don't think he can hear Nigerians problems.... The worst he is even an illiterate he can neither read nor write..
SMH.. Nigeria is doomed...
They wanted CHANGED
They shouted CHANGE
they rigged the election for CHANGE.
Some were ready to kill for CHANGE, yes the HABOKIS were well armed during the last election.....

It seems That incompetent minister of recession is incapacitated. She cannot save Nigeria.

LIE MOHAMNED... NTORRRRRRR
TINUBU... NTORRRRRRRRRRR
APC..... NTORRRRRRRRR

An identified 5 percent that don't matter in Nigeria
Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by Adesiji77: 7:47am On Dec 22, 2016
N500 loading angry

onatisi the "prophet" cool

1 Like

Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by dumie(f): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2016
Buhari and apc are God's punishment to Nigerians..

2 Likes

Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by Miles300: 7:50am On Dec 22, 2016
Confusion everywhere no one knows the true value of naira , we av inter bank rates-305 , bdc rates-390, parrallel rates -450, black market -492 .... Which way in this country ! We av no govt in nigeria is clear to see !!
Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by seguno2: 7:52am On Dec 22, 2016
Badluck aka Buhari is in charge.
Why should anyone be surprised?
Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by UuzbaGuuzba: 7:53am On Dec 22, 2016
the devaluation of the Naira is caused by importation. Continuous importation, year after year. When will we learn to do without or use locally made? I last made this quote in 2014. I predicted N500 to Dollar. Continue importing, we shall get there.
Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:55am On Dec 22, 2016
onatisi:
I just dey look now ooo.
Wow you have so much insight. How do you think Nigeria will look like in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by UuzbaGuuzba: 7:57am On Dec 22, 2016
Miles300:
Confusion everywhere no one knows the true value of naira , we av inter bank rates-305 , bdc rates-390, parrallel rates -450, black market -492 .... Which way in this country ! We av no govt in nigeria is clear to see !!
Nigeria is not an easy country to rule. One needs a vision for the people. Ask me now, I have no vision for this country. I don't know if you do. It is clear that Bubu has none.
Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by nodullin(m): 7:57am On Dec 22, 2016
I'm sorry to say.... but things have fallen out of hand....

Power... Fallen. (most annoying)
Electioneering ... Fallen.
Employment .... Fallen
FX .... Fallen.
Standard of Living... Fallen
Education... Fallen.

Even mmm... Buhari's body odor wants to crash it.... but mmm strong pass buhari... so its rising back stronger.

Honestly! There is hunger in the Land... we all need to wake up and chase this Buhari man outta power for he knows nothing about economics and policies...

1 Like

Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:00am On Dec 22, 2016
tensazangetsu20:

Wow you have so much insight. How do you think Nigeria will look like in 2019.
. People just be saying 2019 as if anything special will happen then. How we are behaving now is how we will still behave then. If we foolishly elected Bubu, we will foolishly elect another person.
Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:02am On Dec 22, 2016
nodullin:
I'm sorry to say.... but things have fallen out of hand....

Power... Fallen. (most annoying)
Electioneering ... Fallen.
Employment .... Fallen
FX .... Fallen.
Standard of Living... Fallen
Education... Fallen.

Even mmm... Buhari's body odor wants to crash it.... but mmm strong pass buhari... so its rising back stronger.

Honestly! There is hunger in the Land... we all need to wake up and chase this Buhari man outta power for he knows nothing about economics and policies...
I'm just afraid that whatever inspired us to elect Bubu in the first place is still what will make us elect another similar prsident. We're not good at making choices. If people can go for MMM and GNLD, then they surely want get-rich-quick schemes. This is a wrong attitude and it will land us another wrong president again.
Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 22, 2016
Buhari is BREAKING RECORDS at will!.....the dumb nomad must be sent back to hell where he reps!
Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by Dolypson04(m): 8:36am On Dec 22, 2016
And they told us one naira was once equal to $1. Waiting for a time like that again...
Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by nodullin(m): 8:43am On Dec 22, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
I'm just afraid that whatever inspired us to elect Bubu in the first place is still what will make us elect another similar prsident. We're not good at making choices. If people can go for MMM and GNLD, then they surely want get-rich-quick schemes. This is a wrong attitude and it will land us another wrong president again.

Brother you truly disappoint me with this your statement.

How can you classify GNLD as a get rich scheme GNLD is network marketing and its actually hard work.... mmm on the other hand can be classified as get rich quick scheme - if you take off the ideology behind it.... (people voluntarily helping people).

Donald Trump was once asked what he'll do if he lost all his money.... he goes... i'll join a network marketing business and build my wealth.

Robert Kiyosaki ... also compelled people to join MLM/Network marketing business.

Trust me!! if network marketing was easy and a getrich quick scheme... every1 will be on it.... #do your research#

1 Like

Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by ogtavia(m): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2016
it was predicted that before the year ends...the Naira will exchange over #500 to a dollar..i hate to see that prediction come true..
Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2016
nodullin:

Brother you truly disappoint me with this your statement.

How can you classify GNLD as a get rich scheme GNLD is network marketing and its actually hard work.... mmm on the other hand can be classified as get rich quick scheme - if you take off the ideology behind it.... (people voluntarily helping people).

Donald Trump was once asked what he'll do if he lost all his money.... he goes... i'll join a network marketing business and build my wealth.

Robert Kiyosaki ... also compelled people to join MLM/Network marketing business.

Trust me!! if network marketing was easy and a getrich quick scheme... every1 will be on it.... #do your research#
In the Bible, we are asked to give to the one who asks. We are encouraged to do charity. If you want to give someone (help each other), why are you doing a profit scheme? If people truely gave the poor etc, there will be no need for MMM, network marketing etc. The marketing is set up for the purpose of ONE or a FEW getting away with MAJORITY of the profit and leaving MAJORITY of the Members in worse off conditions than if they just gave money to their neighbour in the first place. I cannot be decieved. You sound like you're in either one or both schemes and you are not among the ONE or FEW walking away with the Majority shares.
Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by metallisc(m): 9:03am On Dec 22, 2016
nextprince:
The way this thing dey go now, e be like say d bus stop go pass where I dey think oh!

one chance! grin grin grin

Re: Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market by metallisc(m): 9:07am On Dec 22, 2016
Ewomazinot:
God save us

come o! is that a pregnancy shot on your profile?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Apologises For Service Disruption / Forest Trading :how Do I Start. / Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.