Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions (2982 Views)

5 Common Phone Charging Mistakes / Most Common Android Problems And Their Solutions / Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions by phakomogbon(m): 4:06am On Dec 22, 2016
Hi Everyone! In today's post we talk about common phone problems with their solutions. Phones can cause problems which seem too complex to handle at the time but their solutions are really simple. Depending on the type of phone you have and whether you signed up for insurance on your device, it may be cheaper to do your own repairs (and void your warranty along the way, of course).

Here Are The Solutions To The Most Common Phone Problems That Users Have Encountered:

Read More: http://www.kraftyshare.com/2016/12/40-common-phone-problems-with-their.html
Re: 40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions by J0nyb0y(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2016
Re: 40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions by J0nyb0y(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2016
Re: 40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions by FellaL: 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=J0nyb0y post=52157578][/quote]nice one
Re: 40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions by Princewell2012(m): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=J0nyb0y post=52157578][/quote]

My technop5 now have white screen always. what is the solution? i cant do anytning with now. pls i need help. Thank you.
Re: 40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions by bravesoul247(m): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nice piece but it would have been better if you arranged it well.
Re: 40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions by deviceteck: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
Princewell2012:

My technop5 now have white screen always. what is the solution? i cant do anytning with now. pls i need help. Thank you.

The screen is bad and should be replaced Find more help at DEVICETECK
Re: 40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions by Princewell2012(m): 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
deviceteck:

Good day my boss. Am still batling with my mediatek things since then. after the installation, it was display this device cannot start( code 10)

thats why i havent chat you since them. I was trying to see if i could be able to do it. Pls i needs ur help.
Re: 40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions by Princewell2012(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
deviceteck:

Hello boss. Good evening sir. pls i have been battling about the installing of the mediatek vcom driver. it is showing this device cannot start( code 10) thats why i havnt chat you since then. pls i need ur help. happy sunday.
Re: 40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions by Princewell2012(m): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
deviceteck:

Good evening sir, pls am finding it difficult to install mtk vcom driver. This device cannot start code 10. pls how do i rectify it? and the link for techno flashing rom is not showing. pls i neeed the link. Thank you so much. Happy sunday.
Re: 40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions by abiodunk(f): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2017
Pls I need help with my phone...its a tecno y3.I can't pick calls,anytime there is an incoming call,it will ring but won't display the answering icon for me to slide and pick call. It will just go blank and then it becomes a missed call..Thank you
Re: 40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions by MarkWayne89: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
Overall, the article looks good and I really found some solutions for a few issues I've had in the past! Thanks, keep up the good work!
Re: 40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions by lastbaff(m): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Get Glo Night And Weekend Plans - 1gb For N200 And 3gb For N500 / Between Redmi Note 7 And Samsung Galaxy M20 / Who Can Guide Me On How To Decrypt Messages On Gionee S10 Lite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.