Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

How To Sync Outlook Contacts To Blackberry DTEK50 Directly? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Sync Outlook Contacts To Blackberry DTEK50 Directly? (641 Views)

Heartbeat Sync On Android / How To Sync Your PC With Google Drive / How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sync Outlook Contacts To Blackberry DTEK50 Directly? by CarsonLay: 7:56am On Dec 22, 2016
Tired of transferring Outlook contacts to your new BackBerry DTEK50 by importing and exporting vcf files? With MobileGo, you can transfer all the contacts from Outlook to BackBerry DTEK50 directly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nggo36x8C4

Works with more Android phones:
Samsung Galaxy Note5, Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge;
HTC 10, LG V20, LG G5, Moto Z Droid, Huawei P9, etc
Re: How To Sync Outlook Contacts To Blackberry DTEK50 Directly? by Tjkkelt: 3:08am On Mar 22, 2017
With Samsung Backup program, you can sync android contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, etc to the computer without any restrictions. Samsung Backup can be compatible with all Android devices, such as Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, Motorola, HUAWEI, and so on.
How to edit android phone contacts

(1) (Reply)

Help. I Formatted My Apple Ipad And I Can't Remember My Icloud Login. / Where To Buy Battery For Opsson D3 / Rca Voyage Android Tablet On Sale At Micostar Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.