Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Why Do People Beg For Their Topic To Be On The Front Page? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Do People Beg For Their Topic To Be On The Front Page? (399 Views)

Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt / How I Make People Beg To Buy My Products / Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Beg For Their Topic To Be On The Front Page? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 22, 2016
Why is It that whenever people post topics, both relevant(which I think should be front page worthy) and irrelevant, they end it with mynd44 and lalasticlala??

I only agree if the message would benefit the public, then it should be front page worthy. Why not let the moderators do their jobs instead of calling them everytime.
What kind of self gratification could one possibly gets from being on the front page?

Many people act like nairaland is one big family. No its not. I wanna know if being on the front page get you paid? Please tell me.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Beg For Their Topic To Be On The Front Page? by eezeribe(m): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2016
It's because nairaland is really unpredictable...
Sometimes you would see a not so meaningful thread reaching the front page without many comments...
othertimes, you would see a very meaningful thread with many pages still languishing in a particular section...

So that's why everyone invokes lalasticlala and Mynd44, just in case you may be lucky...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nationwide Graduate Recruitment In A Leading Commercial Bank / Nigerian Tax Professional Your Help Is Urgently Needed Here. / Oil & Gas Softwares & Training Materials Available In Lagos, Ph, Abuja,warri,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.