Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Tiny Daily Habits That Could Be Life Changing? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tiny Daily Habits That Could Be Life Changing? (448 Views)

Bad Habits That Are Good For You / Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo / “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiny Daily Habits That Could Be Life Changing? by Oluwolex2000(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2016
(1) Talk to One Pretty Girl/Guy You Don’t Know Once a Day - You don’t have to ask for a phone number, just chat and see what happens.

(2) Email or Tweet one Famous Person Once a Day - 99% of the time they won’t respond, but that still means that 4 times a year a famous person will write you back

(3) Send One Email to the CEO of a Local Business Once a Day - Don’t ask for a job, just send out a variety of messages and see if they would be willing to meet you.

(4) Shoot an Old Friend a Message About a Memory You Guys Shared Once a Day - Rekindling an old flame is as easy as typing “Remember when…”

(5) Reach Out to One Person on Instagram/CouchSurf that Lives a Life you Find Interesting Once a Day - There are so many cool people out there that you can connect with that aren’t on an online dating site.

(6) When You Walk Repeat “I am Awesome” Over and Over Again - Will give you Super Hero Confidence

(7) Look in Mirror in the Morning and Just Laugh at Yourself Once a Day - It will remind yourself not to take yourself too seriously

(cool Set a Timer For Daily Tasks So You Do them Faster - I set my timer for 2 minutes to get out of bed, 5 minute shower, 4 minute get dressed and 7 minute breakfast.

(9) Watch One YouTube Lecture on (History, Science, Economics, etc.) and Take Notes in a Google Doc Once a Day - When you watch something educational, take notes, it helps you retain the information. Don’t worry about whether the notes look sexy.

(10) Ask Someone for Something You Don’t Think They Will Give You Once a Day - You would be surprised on how often you’re wrong. (Use this for opportunities not material goods)

If you make 1–10 daily habits your life will look radically different in a year. The compound effect of reaching out to that many people will have you forming relationships with people that you can help you in unforeseeable ways.
You could connect with a CEO hit it off and get offered a job. You could speak to someone who looks interesting on Instagram and get married. Taking notes on some philosophical concept could help you gain insight into yourself.
Do I do these things daily? I do some, but not all. I’ve done all these actions on different occasion and had amazing things happen. After writing out this list, I will resolve to do all ten everyday for the coming year!
Let’s do this together, checking back with each other in a year and share some of the crazy experiences that we had happen along the way!

@ Lalasticlala and other mods.... Kindly help push to FP. THANKS
Re: Tiny Daily Habits That Could Be Life Changing? by Oluwolex2000(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2016

(1) (Reply)

MMM Wahala Video Is / What Did I Need To Know About Marriage From Your Tribe? / That A Winner Must Be Declared,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.