Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Need 6 People To Join Me In Gnld :interested People Only - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need 6 People To Join Me In Gnld :interested People Only (447 Views)

How To Join Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations, NIPR / Marketing Partners Needed As GNLD Distributors / 100 People Only, Promo Ends Automatically After One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need 6 People To Join Me In Gnld :interested People Only by SbS2(f): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2016
I am a gnld distributor and I have developed a means where you can become a gnld distributor with little or no stress. What I am trying to say is that you can buy to use at home without selling and get paid with benefits from gnld OR you can buy, use and sell. It all depends on you. If you are willing to exceed as gnld distributors , send a message.
Interested in gnld biz to 08025637537 with your full name for me to enlist you.
Limited numbers to start with
Re: I Need 6 People To Join Me In Gnld :interested People Only by iamharkinwaley: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2016
My mum is a distributor to,God bless ur business Op.......Pls don't relent.

(1) (Reply)

Global-leap Recruiting Firm / Improve Your Skills/business With Needmyservice / Skill Acquisition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.