Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Lake Rice : Were You Able To Get Urs From Any Of The Outlets? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lake Rice : Were You Able To Get Urs From Any Of The Outlets? (723 Views)

Lagosians Complain Bitterly About Lake Rice Trouble / Crowd Waiting To Buy Lake Rice At Ikorodu. PICS / Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lake Rice : Were You Able To Get Urs From Any Of The Outlets? by intruder15(m): 11:12am On Dec 22, 2016
early this year when I heard of the joint ventures between LAgos state and KEbbi state to produce rice and sell at affordable rate Following the recent ban by the Nigeria Customs Service on importation of rice through land borders across the country, felt enthusiastic knowing the government still cares for the masses.
it's been a day plus after the proposed date for it to be sold to the masses, yet it's still not accessible to Lagosians.
yesterday by 12 noon, I went to two out of 57 distribution outlets and the Gateman said people have been coming to ask for the rice, but they haven't seen or heard anything from the government.
To my fellow nairalanders...
which of u have purchased the lake rice
which of the centres did you get it Frm?
at what rate? cuz this govt and hidden charges are like 5 and 6..
centres to check include:

LAGOS EAST
Ikorodu - Odogunyan Farm Service Centre
Epe - Temu Farm Service Centre
Eredo - Noforija Town Hall
Ibeju - Magbon Alade High School
Maryland - Subeb Premises

LAGOS WEST
Agege - LSADA Complex/Farm Service Centre
Ojo - LAISA Agric Bus Stop
Mowo - Coconut House
Badagry - Town Farm Service Centre, Marina
Oshodi - Ikeja Grammar School, Bolade

LAGOS CENTRAL
Ajah - Ministry of Agric Area Office
Lagos Island - Lastma Office Adeniji/Freeman
Ajegunle - Alakoto Senior High School, Tolu
Surulere - TESLIM Balogun stadium
Yaba - Mobolaji Johnson Sports Centre,
Rowe Park

pictures of centres I checked attached below.

Re: Lake Rice : Were You Able To Get Urs From Any Of The Outlets? by Fedric(m): 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
go to mile12, but an so sure that u can't get it for 12k

(1) (Reply)

Mutilated Currency Notes Dispensed By Sterling Bank's ATM / Make Money Online This 2017 With Bitcoin. / Naira Gains Massive 7% Against Dollar To Close At 425 - Nigerian Bulletin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.