Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,524 members, 7,954,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

As A Nigerian What Are The Things That Make To Be Proud Of Your Country? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / As A Nigerian What Are The Things That Make To Be Proud Of Your Country? (578 Views)

Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! / A Cute Daughter Of A Proud Afonja & Pretty Igbo Is 2yrs Today / 10 Activities That Make Christmas A Memorable Experience In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Nigerian What Are The Things That Make To Be Proud Of Your Country? by beautiesplace: 11:51am On Dec 22, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders, i woke up this asking myself this question: AS A NIGERIAN WHAT CAN I REALLY BOOST OF BEING A NIGERIAN, that was when i started asking myself over time and again. At this point have to bring this question to the public to get your view also.
Re: As A Nigerian What Are The Things That Make To Be Proud Of Your Country? by UnknownT: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2016
Nothing or lemme say I can't think of anything
Re: As A Nigerian What Are The Things That Make To Be Proud Of Your Country? by wtfCode: 11:57am On Dec 22, 2016
Only that I'm an igbo man...that's all.
Re: As A Nigerian What Are The Things That Make To Be Proud Of Your Country? by brandonobi(m): 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
1. my country Nigeria is the giant of Africa.
2. it has the highest amount of black people in the planet.
3. we might not know this but Nigeria is very popular world wide.
etc.
it is not much compared to what the developed countries have to offer but it is mine.
Re: As A Nigerian What Are The Things That Make To Be Proud Of Your Country? by xendra: 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nothing. I am planing on bleaching my skin out and go claim nationality elsewhere. grin and I'm thinking china since I have a round face.

...no don't look at my profile, its not there.
Re: As A Nigerian What Are The Things That Make To Be Proud Of Your Country? by nepapole(m): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
Suffering and smiling.
Re: As A Nigerian What Are The Things That Make To Be Proud Of Your Country? by beautiesplace: 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
brandonobi:
1. my country Nigeria is the giant of Africa.
2. it has the highest amount of black people in the planet.
3. we might not know this but Nigeria is very popular world wide.
etc.
it is not much compared to what the developed countries have to offer but it is mine.
impressive!

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Coronation In The World / Happy Teddy Day: Teddy Day Sms, Quotes, Wishes / Happy New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.