Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 (48225 Views)

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) / Before You Criticise That Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by CatfishBilly: 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
The New STD That Daddy G.O Of RCCG Promised Us

It's almost the end of the year and we are yet to see the newly minted Sexually Transmitted Disease that Daddy G.O promised us. And no, Ebola doesn't count. Ebola has been sexually transmitted in Africa for years.

The General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has declared that there will be a new sexually transmitted disease this year 2016 and that there will be economic improvements as natural disasters will also be on the increase due to ungodly laws passed by governments.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/a-new-sexually-transmitted-disease-will-surface-in-2016-adeboye-predicts/

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by sonofluc1fer: 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
The prayers of Nigerians averted it - The Holy Bible for Mugus and Mumus.

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by hopefulLandlord: 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by jonbellion(m): 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
CatfishBilly:
It's almost the end of the year and we are yet to see the newly minted Sexually Transmitted Disease that Daddy G.O promised us. And no, Ebola doesn't count. Ebola has been sexually transmitted in Africa for years.
lmao
Yeye prophecies
The dude also prophesied that terrorism would reduce drastically in 2015
That was when Paris was attacked
All these comnen parading as gods messengers while the christians rabidly support them to thier deaths

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by menxer: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
OP, so what are you insinuating?
grin

2 Likes

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by hopefulLandlord: 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
menxer:
grin

internet is exposing these people bit by bit

everyone would've forgotten if this were pre internet era

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by CatfishBilly: 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
menxer:
grin
You didn't hear me say false prophet, did you? grin

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by menxer: 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by menxer: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
CatfishBilly:

You didn't hear me say false prophet, did you? grin

I can read you loud and clear. Besides I am listening to Lucky Dube's "false prophets"
grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by felixomor: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
CatfishBilly:

There is some level of ignorance here obviously.

When was Ebola discovered to be sexually transmissible?

Did u hear of the Zika virus disease?

And then what was the need for prayer, if u still wanted the disease to show up anyway?

Some people are dull.
cool

123 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by felixomor: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
jonbellion:
lmao
Yeye prophecies
The dude also prophesied that terrorism would reduce drastically in 2015
That was when Paris was attacked
All these comnen parading as gods messengers while the christians rabidly support them to thier deaths

Only Paris (1 city) is tantamount to an increase abi?

Smh.

7 Likes

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by randomperson: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
felixomor:

And then what was the need for prayer, if u still wanted the disease to show up anyway?

Some people are dull.
cool
Zika virus is not a new disease. It's been around since 1947... Try to research before posting, your reputation is already at an all- time low around here wink

182 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by jonbellion(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
felixomor:

Smh.
*facepalm*
It was not only Paris
The point is that terrorism entered new territory
Or was it only two people under were affected undecided

10 Likes

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by jonbellion(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
randomperson:

Zika virus is not a new disease. It's been around since 1947... Try to research before posting, your reputation is already at an all- time low around here wink
lmao

28 Likes

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by randomperson: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
felixomor:

Smh.
What about the guy that shot 50 people at a gay club. Or the guy who drove into a market crowd about two days ago. Do you ever read the news??

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by felixomor: 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
randomperson:

When was it found to be STD?

I dont even want to respond to u further.
U r the one who obviously the othe day, who didnt know parrots existed.

So....

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by felixomor: 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
randomperson:

What about the guy that shot 50 people at a gay club. Or the guy who drove into a market crowd about two days ago. Do you ever read the news??

If u like classify anything u want as terror to satisfy the lies inside your heart.
Thats your business.

The figures of terror deaths last year vs this year is enough for any sincere research.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by CatfishBilly: 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
felixomor:

Some people are dull.
cool
I knew this would come.
So, let me use HIV/AIDS as an example.
HIV was clinically proven to be the causative agent of AIDS in the 1980s. With every mode of transmission therein, it was published in the medical journals and was widely accepted, just like your Ebola and Zika. Was that the discovery/first case of HIV/AIDS? Absolutely not. HIV first appeared in medical journals in 1929, researchers tracing the origins of HIV traced it to the DRC in the 1900s. That was the origin of HIV. Same case with your Ebola and Zika. They've been in Africa killing people for decades, I'm sure there's an obscure journal somewhere written by an African Doctor that mentions that sexual route is a likely mode of transmission.

18 Likes

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by felixomor: 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
jonbellion:
*facepalm*
It was not only Paris
The point is that terrorism entered new territory
Or was it only two people under were affected undecided

Anything to help u sleep on ur goof, is permitted.

1 Like

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by randomperson: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
felixomor:

When was it found to be STD?

I dont even want to respond to u further.
U r the one who obviously the othe day, who didnt know parrots existed.

So....
Red herrings again?? grin ... It has been discovered to be a STD several years ago. And the latest outbreak started in April 2015 not this year.... Is it only nairaland u can afford data for?? Google is literally a click away.... U better scamper off already

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by felixomor: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
CatfishBilly:

I knew this would come.
So, let me use HIV/AIDS as an example.
HIV was clinically proven to be the causative agent of AIDS in the 1980s. With every mode of transmission therein, it was published in the medical journals and was widely accepted, just like your Ebola and Zika. Was that the discovery/first case of HIV/AIDS? Absolutely not. HIV first appeared in medical journals in 1929, researchers tracing the origins of HIV traced it to the DRC in the 1900s. That was the origin of HIV. Same case with your Ebola and Zika. They've been in Africa killing people for decades, I'm sure there's an obscure journal somewhere written by an African Doctor that mentions that sexual route is a likely mode of transmission.

"Zika have been killing for decades in Africa"

Hahaha, i laugh.
I can see the desperation.
Rest bro.
When was zika and ebola found to be Sexually transmissible?

1 Like

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by randomperson: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
felixomor:

If u like classify anything u want as terror to satisfy the lies inside your heart.
Thats your business.

The figures of terror deaths last year vs this year is enough for any sincere research.
I think I might be arguing with a stark illiterate here...
U didn't hear of the terror attack at the gay club house or u didn't know it was a terror attack??

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by felixomor: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
randomperson:

Red herrings again?? grin ... It has been discovered to be a STD several years ago. And the latest outbreak started in April 2015 not this year.... Is it only nairaland u can afford data for?? Google is literally a click away.... U better scamper off already

Quiet abeg, how many several years ago?

No time for ur gear one and reverse today.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by felixomor: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
randomperson:

I think I might be arguing with a stark illiterate here...
U didn't hear of the terror attack at the gay club house or u didn't know it was a terror attack??

How many people died worldwide?
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by CatfishBilly: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
felixomor:

"Zika have been killing for decades in Africa"

Hahaha, i laugh.
I can see the desperation.
Rest bro.
When was zika and ebola found to be Sexually transmissible?
I used HIV as an example. If you still don't want to understand, I can't go lower than that, I'm sorry.

10 Likes

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by randomperson: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
felixomor:

Thats your business.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/29/major-terrorist-attacks-year/86492692/
U obviously are in desperate need of an education

11 Likes

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by felixomor: 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
CatfishBilly:

I used HIV as an example. If you still don't want to understand, I can't go lower than that, I'm sorry.

Anybody could as well say HiV has been around since Adam and Eve era, and was only discovered in 1979,
How about that?
Besides every educated child even know that the ebola that became sexually transmissible is totally different from the one that existed back then.

Abeg go school.
No time.

4 Likes

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by felixomor: 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
randomperson:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/29/major-terrorist-attacks-year/86492692/
U obviously are in desperate need of an education

Quiet,
If u cant tell me the total people who died.
Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by jonbellion(m): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
felixomor:

Anything to help u sleep on ur goof, is permitted.
oh geez

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by felixomor: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
jonbellion:
oh geez

Yuck lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by jonbellion(m): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
randomperson:

lol
You can even get the stats of terror attacks that tease online
That Felix sef

4 Likes

Re: The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 by randomperson: 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
felixomor:

Quiet abeg, how many several years ago?

No time for ur gear one and reverse today.

As far back as 2011, the virus was found in the semen of victims. Stop trying to skew supposed prophecies to fit your narrative
Do you also remember he said that things will get tougher before they get better BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR .
This about 10 days to the end of the year. Where are things getting better

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns / "Jesus Is" By Clayton Jennings. Spoken Word Lyrics. / CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.