Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' (62136 Views)

⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God / Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ladies and gentleman for so long AFRICANS have lost it, we have been made to accept things that were not right, things that have been said about Africa.

A recent video of pastor Chris oyakhilome surfaces when he Said AFRICANS should stop accepting that they are black and to my surprise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dIAaD6_um4

lots of NIGERIANS started to attack him, well i really don't blame them because most NIGERIANS/AFRICANS are not Enlightened and this is why the whites secretly laugh at us.

Now taking a look at the new music video of Beyonce featuring Wizkid came out days ago and the song was titled "Brown skin girl"

Now was Beyonce trying to pass a message?

Why did she not use title like "Black skin girl"?

Why Brown skin girl?

What is with the name "black" that made her to refuse the name looking at the fact that according to general Believe, she is a black American.

Can't you all see that she is trying to pass the same message that pastor Chris oyakhilome is passing.

Let me ask you people especially NIGERIANS.

They say NIGERIA is the most populous black country in the world but are NIGERIANS truly black? How black are we?

A larger percentage of NIGERIANS are brown skin which is 100% fact.

There is nothing black about us so we should open our eyes and stop accepting Nonsense.

Perhaps the reason why AFRICA is where she is today is because we have accepted something that we are not supposed to accept from the beginning.

How do you expect good things to come to you when you accept that your life is black.

Little wonder BoB Marley said in one of his song. "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery' perhaps he was talking to AFRICANS.

THIS is the video of Beyonce's brown skin girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRFS0MYTC1I

Now this is the lyrics to the chorus of the song.

Brown skin girl
Your skin just like pearls
The best thing in the world
Never trade you for anybody else
Singin' brown skin girl
I never trade you for anybody else

Now like i said, why didn't she use "black skin girl'

Perhaps she knows something that pastor Chris oyakhilome knows too that is associated with the word "Black"

She was trying to pass a message but only the Enlightened will understand.

161 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hmmm makes sense. people with no foresight did not even watch the video. all they did was saw the headline and just like flies, they started typing Nonsence. lalasticlala this is front page worthy.

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
Odiegwu! All these for black lives matter?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
You go fear quoting pastor/Bible plus Beyonce to prove point. In the book of Beyonce chapter, verse grin

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Superpower(m): 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Beyonce called the song brown skin girl because she was also talking about other dark skinned races. If you watched the video you will see that non black women were also included like south Asians. Beyonce identifies as a black woman.her latest single was named black parade and last visual album black is king

353 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by HeartOfPraise: 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
Thank God for ur life

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
God bless you lala

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Uyi168: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Afam4eva(m): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Thank God i live a life where i no longer have to defend anyone's stupidity without coming across as stupid. That's what i see a lot of people ding these days in a bid to defend a man of God or a politician. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

142 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Chris Oyakilome is a drunkard, he talks anyhow after sipping ogogoro,
I don't see any difference between him and FFK.
I pity his zombie followers who takes him serious

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Ayemileto(m): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
shocked
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Uyi168: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
CuteMercury:
Ladies and gentleman for so long AFRICANS have lost it, we have been made to accept things that were not right, things that have been said about Africa.

A recent video of pastor Chris oyakhilome surfaces when he Said AFRICANS should stop accepting that they are black and to my surprise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dIAaD6_um4

lots of NIGERIANS started to attack him, well i really don't blame them because most NIGERIANS/AFRICANS are not Enlightened and this is why the whites secretly laugh at us.

Now taking a look at the new music video of Beyonce featuring Wizkid came out days ago and the song was titled "Brown skin girl"

Now was Beyonce trying to pass a message?

Why did she not use title like "Black skin girl"?

Why Brown skin girl?

What is with the name "black" that made her to refuse the name looking at the fact that according to general Believe, she is a black American.

Can't you all see that she is trying to pass the same message that pastor Chris oyakhilome is passing.

Let me ask you people especially NIGERIANS.

They say NIGERIA is the most populous black country in the world but are NIGERIANS truly black? How black are we?

A larger percentage of NIGERIANS are brown skin which is 100% fact.

There is nothing black about us so we should open our eyes and stop accepting Nonsense.

Perhaps the reason why AFRICA is where she is today is because we have accepted something that we are not supposed to accept from the beginning.

How do you expect good things to come to you when you accept that your life is black.

Little wonder BoB Marley said in one of his song. "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery' perhaps he was talking to AFRICANS.

THIS is the video of Beyonce's brown skin girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRFS0MYTC1I

Now this is the lyrics to the chorus of the song.

Brown skin girl
Never trade you for anybody else
Singin' brown skin girl
I never trade you for anybody else

Now like i said, why didn't she use "black skin girl'

Perhaps she knows something that pastor Chris oyakhilome knows too that is associated with the word "Black"

She was trying to pass a message but only the Enlightened will understand.
U and pastor Chris nor get sense..

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Dayzzy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
A typical African will most likely have a high amount of melanin in the epidermis, hence the dark pigment in our skin. It's not a curse, hence we shouldnt take it as one.

I see this as a silly excuse to explain Africa's peculiar failure.

Black or Brown, who cares? let's just ensure we make the continent great and you will realise how 'black' will be appreciated.

If countries like Singapore and UAE failed to work on their development, no one will regard it like we do today.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by ApostleAnarchy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
Abegii,u guys should be proud of our black color. Which one is brown? its not True

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by dexterinc2003: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
I'm sure the OP does not know that Beyonce is not 100 percent black, hence the reason for her lighter skin.

Pastor Chris really goofed on the black comment. Even the Bible never condemned black, only darkness.

Europeans have succeeded in linking black with darkness. So this talk of black being evil is simply colonialist.

Black is beautiful! And Africans have a wonderful spectrum of black.

Evidence of black Beauty attached.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Teewhy2: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
Everything black is associated with backwardness and bad things.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
You are as dumb as pastor Chris.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by WoundedLamb: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lol... so today, Beyoncé and religious people are on the same side.

Wait, what of "black is king"?

Oh! She was saying evil is king! grin

You people are funny. You never knew black was evil until someone said it and now it's considered evil. Wonder why people can't have independent minds.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Sultty(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
Everyone with his or her opinion. All these things said about black is false, if anyone says black is without colour then they need their brain checked. Like any; being black is a blessing

12 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by texazzpete(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
Let me get straight to the point.

If you support Pastor Chris rubbish sermon on the color Black, you’re an absolute clown.

The OP is expressing surprise that people are attacking him on social media. I’m utterly flabbergasted that there are folks daft enough to defend this utter crap.

You people aren’t Christians. You’re idol worshippers. Because only idol worship would be behind this stubborn refusal to hear word and reason with logic.

“Black is the absence of light so therefore it is bad”.

LOL @ the OP calling himself ‘enlightened’

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by ikorodureporta: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
So all you oyakhilomians & yr bleaching + hair perming leader no know say some people black, abi na brown b dis pishurre??

somebody that isn't proud of d color of his skin, his hair, & his intonation, is he fit to advise others

Black is evil but u dey wear black suit

35 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Uyi168: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
Igbonekwuokigwe:
Mama bye

5 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by tutudesz: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
Madam Beyonce So what are you now, A Black American or A Brown American undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
You have made your point but this is the last thing we need as a country,... The gap between the rich and the poor is too wide, the world need to restart, too many persons are suffering, we hear heart breaking news daily, people at the verge of giving up, something isn't right

4 Likes

K
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by holuwajobar(m): 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
Igbonekwuokigwe:
Mama bye
why posting this here?

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by titiakins: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
I don't know why people like to bash pastor Chris

If you listen to the man with an open mind

You get to understand some of the things he says actually make sense

And I'm not a member of his church

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by newguy1(m): 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
Story story we got enough problem to this jare

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by kikilove(f): 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
Superpower:
Beyonce called the song brown skin girl because she was also talking about other dark skinned races. If you watched the video you will see that non black women were also included like south Asians. Beyonce identifies as a black woman.her latest single was named black parade and last visual album black is king
makes perfect sense.when you say black it doesn't mean literally black just like Caucasians are not literally white but we call them white people

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense / Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.