Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

"Yet He Hath Made With Me An Everlasting Covenant." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Yet He Hath Made With Me An Everlasting Covenant." (285 Views)

"Whosoever Forsaketh Not All That He Hath, He Cannot Be My Disciple" - Jesus / He Hath Made Every Thing Beautiful / Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Yet He Hath Made With Me An Everlasting Covenant." by overcomersfaith(f): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
He planned on how the man he created in his image will come back to him for an unbroken relation which was the original plan of creation. The birth of Jesus was the solution that can make it happen. Satan tried in so ways to stop it but we serve a God who knows the end from the beginning.

So he was more than ready to make it happen. So for every child of God this time calls for a grand celebration as this is what guarantees our eternity plan. Glory be to God on high.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Christian Blog And News / Safeguard Your Children And Preserve Your Generation... / Some Signs Of The Last Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.