Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) (32980 Views)

Man Wins N100,000 For Carrying 50kg Bags Of Cement With His Teeth (Photos) / Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) / Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by kharstiel(m): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
nigerians,i hail
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by brenister10: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
African magic... What the hands can do, the teeth can do better
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by ireneony(f): 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
toprealman:
Is he begging for alms? Why are we fond of stereotyping?
this is not stereotyping, this man clearly need help.
If he didn't need help, do you think he will be carrying bag of cement undecided
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by Sparkle22(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
which kind juju be this
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by PrinzCarter(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
emeijeh:
Can you please open the bag so that we see it's content? grin grin
But if i may ask...... Where is he carrying the bag of cement to?!
egelege shrine
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
kulrunsman79:
What if its saw dust that you guys filled the bag with? How do i ascertain that it's cement that's inside?

I can't be fooled in this my age with this cheap attention seeking lie

no vex

1 Like

Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by daben1(m): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
ireneony:
Yet people can't donate money to his life..they prefer to watch him suffer undecided
aunty! How much you don donate?
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by Drabrah(m): 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
This guy dey "yhoke" wt hin life. If e swallow cement na "pkai" be dat.
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by seedorfy134(m): 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
kulrunsman79:
What if its saw dust that you guys filled the bag with? How do i ascertain that it's cement that's inside?

sha u don't see cement shop @ d back.....
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by seedorfy134(m): 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
ireneony:
If he didn't need help, do you think he will be carrying bag of cement undecided
make i send my acct no, u can donate 4 him
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by DangotePikin: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
Where is his other hand?
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by Legend87(m): 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
ireneony:
Yet people can't donate money to his life..they prefer to watch him suffer undecided

My dear, even without being told, you should know that such a 'show' is not ordinary.
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by osemoses1234(m): 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Who send am him wan kill him self
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by BerryAnny(m): 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
emeijeh:
Doubters Team!!! Yhu neva bliv anything,see yhur lyf... We knw yhur story...
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by modaink333: 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
Endtime peformance
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by toprealman: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
ireneony:
How will you feel if I say that just because you are sampling your BREEAST in your dp( I no send oh....very liberated broad here) that you must reside in the red lane district or that you are a cossy/ afrocandy wannabe....etc.
How will you feel....if I say you clearly look like one of them?
Can't someone catch fun again with one's talents? Or must people play football to be talented?
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Oga i have seen someone carry bag of mama africa rice with teeth.
kulrunsman79:

Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by emeijeh(m): 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
BerryAnny:

Doubters Team!!! Yhu neva bliv anything,see yhur lyf... We knw yhur story...
Shaarap!
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by elchrisddon(m): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Naija Got Talent
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by Prettyenit18(f): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
If this guy bite you grin
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by tizzle(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
you sure say na cement dey the bag?
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by ademasta(m): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Femich18:

Lol... May God help you
grin

1 Like

Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by AlanSugar(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
emeijeh:

That's cuz you use 'saika'! Ever heard of Morning Fresh or Mama washing up liquid? Try either and thank me later. grin grin grin
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by AlanSugar(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
pretydiva:
He shouldn't damage his teeth just because he wanna impress oo. There's ability in every disability

There won't be any pressure on his teeth, rather his neck and that's more dangerous.
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by Mavelshee(m): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
Omo if this guy bite you eh....na bite and detach oO
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by Emmafman1(m): 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ok he just made History
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by Emmariks(m): 12:19am On Dec 23, 2016
it depends on the type of cement. Dangote cement and eagle cement no be the same.
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by odogwu9(m): 4:38am On Dec 23, 2016
eezeribe:
I don't even know what to type.More power to whatever gives him power

Jazz...jazz..jazz
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by Rocketicon(m): 6:43am On Dec 23, 2016
Even me fit do am!!!
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by KellyBerry(m): 8:19am On Dec 23, 2016
Na black Magic jor....
Re: One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) by cashfundz01: 6:32am On Jun 24, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]dnt believe it

(1) (2) (Reply)

26 Years Old Without A Single Beard / Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos / JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.