Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

How To Deal With The Third Parties In Your Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Deal With The Third Parties In Your Relationship (535 Views)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Lady Recounts How Her Mother-in-law Vowed To Deal With Her, Mourns Her Husband / 7 Ways To Deal With A Teen Who Talks Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With The Third Parties In Your Relationship by kingsmonology(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
I guess you know; I’m as smiling as I am about to pen down to let you know. You may be asking down your mind if am a voodooist, it is not wrong as to justify my say. Over the time as a relationship and behavioural counselor I have been able to make most persons realized who the third party is in their relationship even in a marriage.

In no time you will agree with me that indeed am right, because I didn’t sit back here to write for the sake of writing, rather to solve relationship problems that erupts the larger society. Know today, that it’s good homes that beget good nations, if things are gotten right at home it will definitely reflect in any given society.

Let me not bore you with much sermon, else we deviate. I have heard people saying you are the enemy of your soul; this I believed some of you might have heard equally. Literally it’s trying to make you understand that you can be a hindrance to yourself being knowing or unknowing, especially if you denies good advises beeping in your mind.

This can be God talking unknowingly to you; I discovered once relationship ordeals faces us which is not peculiar to us alone, we seek knowledge even from the unknowledgeable people around us, friends or parents who may have contrary opinion that may contradict your relationship in no time as a result of your version of so called problem with your partner or a formed perception towards him or her.

Whatever you face in your relationship, as a counselor, I strongly advise you to first of all look inward as to solve it without any third person, not even your best friend or parents. Beware behind every problem; there lies a solution; if only we can really think without getting emotionally involved. In a short time you will find out that you are actually a problem solver.

Relationship (marriage) problems are inevitable, but they are actually 85% solvable. We need to pay good attention to understanding, read articles of this nature or possibly visit people like us for counseling. It is as relevant as the relationship itself. Yea! Most Nigerian couple never really attends marriage courses before they set in the pathway.

Nevertheless, you can still strengthen that relationship starting with this article. By utilizing the information you gathered here, and stop being the third party to your own relationship henceforth. This means you are the third party to your own relationship.

You can contact me for further information; I will be glad to help.
+234-803-7703-103
…Healthier relationship for healthier minds.

Relationship Issues with: Kingsmond K. Ehimare

(1) (Reply)

We Wish We Could Turn The Clock Back –nigerians Who Will Spend New Year’s Day In / Background Check: A Catalyst For Success / Developing A Relationship: A Short Story With Moral Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.