Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

N-power Recruitment: A Test For Christian Righteousness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / N-power Recruitment: A Test For Christian Righteousness (465 Views)

Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God / RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry / Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N-power Recruitment: A Test For Christian Righteousness by GoodMuyis(m): 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Last Week A closed friend of mine got the call for the N-Power Test, in fact I did a check for Him myself and inform him of the call, meanwhile he had done same earlier in the morning. On the exercise day, A corp member living in my compound told me he saw this my friend at his center but because of the press he could not get to him.

The following Sunday, this friend came to my house, I asked him about the exercise BUT he told me what am not expecting, he said he turned down the Job. WHY: because of the oath form. It was stated in the form that Taking the Job, you must not be collecting salary from another Organization and you are not previously employed. But since he was previously employed, and would not wanted to lie, He turn down the Job.

He did not only turn down, He logon to NPOWER portal, Zero-fill his Account detail to avoid mistaken deposit.

This Story of My friend should teach us a lesson, if We are called Christian but we find it difficult to do rightly. Am sure there are many Christian who will lie in the oath form, just to get the job, not considering eternity.

Lets be guided by the Holy Spirit and righteously.

Peace

2 Likes

Re: N-power Recruitment: A Test For Christian Righteousness by darlingnuel(m): 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
SMH
Re: N-power Recruitment: A Test For Christian Righteousness by GoodMuyis(m): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
darlingnuel:
SMH

Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Envy / Pope Sends Heart-warming Message To Trump / How To Talk To Kids ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.