Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God (6066 Views)

Why Did Christ Teachings Emphasize Works Of Righteousness And Not Grace? / Difference Between Righteousness And Holiness / What Does Bible Mean By "The Righteousness That Exceeds That Of The Pharisees?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
What is the righteousness of human beings? We people like to show ourselves off before God when we have something to brag about. Piling one’s own pride by doing good deeds portrays human righteousness. However, Jesus’ righteous acts; HIS BAPTISM, DEATH AND RESURRECTION, which completely saved us from all our sins, has allowed God’s righteousness to be revealed in the gospel of truth which transformed SINNERS into the RIGHTEOUS

People are trying to build up the moral righteousness of human deeds in a state in which they have not truly realized what God’s righteousness really is. Therefore, innumerable Christians have fallen into an ethical faith of Christianity. In fact, we can nowadays often witness that Christians compete with one another while trying to show off their own virtuous deeds.

Right now, Christianity has departed itself from God and is running on a carriage of theoretical doctrines toward complete darkness. The doctrinal faiths that theologians have forged gave birth to human-centered religious faiths. Now, Christianity might at this moment seem to have obtained great success based on worldly standards, but we see that there isn’t the slightest bit of God’s righteousness inside it. Rather we can find only human righteousness inside Christianity, and it is human righteousness that blocks God’s blessings; and when people are repeatedly stripped of their own righteousness, they end up depressed, eventually depart from God and become futile in their thoughts.

It is really unfortunate that there are some who reject the gospel of the water and the Spirit without knowing that God’s love and His righteousness are hidden inside it. We should remember and keep in our hearts the fact that there is only human righteousness remaining for those who say that they believe in Jesus without truly knowing the abundance of God’s righteousness.The salvation from sin God has given to mankind can only be acquired by believing in the righteousness of God. We are made righteous only by believing in the righteousness of God. In conclusion, a person gets saved from sin not by his/her own efforts at keeping the law , but by BELIEVING in the abundance of God’s righteousness that is revealed inside the true and original gospel of the water and the Spirit.

Now is the time for Christianity to discard the FALSE and INCOMPLETE gospel of ONLY THE BLOOD OF JESUS, which does not truly contain God’s righteousness, and return to His righteousness. In order to do so, we need to learn what God’s righteousness really is and recover the true faith. The FAITH of believing in the BAPTISM Jesus Christ received from John the Baptist, His BLOOD on the Cross, as well as His RESURRECTION, leads us to truly know and obtain God’s righteousness.

Iniquities are prevailing in the present generation we live in. Therefore, we can only receive the true remission of sin by discarding our own righteousness and believing in God’s righteousness right now. Paul the Apostle said, “In it ( ie the true gospel of Christ) the righteousness of God is REVEALED from faith to faith” (Romans 1:17). Now is the time we should all obtain and believe in the abundance of God’s righteousness that He has given to all humanity by believing in the words of the gospel of the water and the Spirit.

I am sure that this book will be “the bunker-buster” to Christianity’s false teachers and their followers in today’s world. They are the perpetrators of Satan who have made deep caves of Christian doctrines and dwelt in them. They are so well adapted to the dark caves of Satan that they are unable to see God’s lifegiving light, unless the bunkers were to be blown out. When these christian sinners lose their old habitats through this “bunker-buster,” they will be blessed abundantly with the righteousness of God to truly gain eternal life.

Download this absolutely amazing FREE ebook by clicking on the link below
OUR LORD WHO BECOMES THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD (PART ONE)
https://drive.google.com/uc?authuser=0&id=0B8wCbx7jt6ZJeGhYZUtMcjE1NE0&export=download
OR
Call/ send your details to 08135683431 to request for the FREE gospel books to be delivered to your location absolutely FREE of charge.

Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2018

Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 7:40am On Sep 08, 2018
FREE ! FREE !! FREE !!!

The free Christian books of The New Life Mission provide a
clear explanation of the standard of salvation by grounding
it in thorough and solid Biblical foundations, and they
address the basic concepts of salvation as to how one can
be truly born again of water(Jesus' BAPTISM) and the Spirit.
DOWNLOAD ALL FOR FREE! @
www.nlmission.com

You can also call or send your details to 08135683431 to have a copy of the FREE gospel books delivered to your location through post office or waybill/ transport services.
Both the books and delivery are absolutely free of charge. YOU ARE NOT TO PAY A DIME TO ANYONE. Order for yours now at absolutely no cost at all! God bless us all.

Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2018
What is the ONLY TRUE and COMPLETE gospel of salvation ?

Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 7:59am On Sep 08, 2018
LINKS OF SOME OF THE SERMONS CONTAINED IN THE BOOK

1 Like

Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 8:01am On Sep 08, 2018
< Romans 1:16-17 >
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, 'The just shall live by faith.'"

Chapter title: THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD THAT IS REVEALED IN THE GOSPEL
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_13.php

1 Like

Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
Roman 2:28-29

"For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God."

Chapter title: CIRCUMCISION IS THAT OF THE HEART

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_14.php
Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2018
Romans 3:10-20
As it is written:

'There is none righteous, no, not one;

There is none who understands;

There is none who seeks after God.

They have all turned aside;

They have together become unprofitable;

There is none who does good, no, not one.

Their throat is an open tomb;

With their tongues they have practiced deceit;

The poison of asps is under their lips;

Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness.

Their feet are swift to shed blood;

Destruction and misery are in their ways;

And the way of peace they have not known.

There is no fear of God before their eyes.'

Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. THEREFORE BY THE DEEDS OF THE LAW, NO FLESH WILL BE JUSTIFIED IN HIS SIGHT, for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Chapter title: SALVATION FROM SINS ONLY BY FAITH
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_15.php

1 Like

Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 8:09am On Sep 09, 2018
Romans 3:21-22

But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, BEING WITNESSED BY THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS, even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe.

Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
< Romans 4:1-8 >

"What then shall we say that Abraham our father has found according to the flesh? For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. For what does the Scripture say? 'Abraham believed in God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.' NOW TO HIM WHO WORKS, THE WAGES ARE NOT COUNTED AS GRACE BUT AS DEBT. But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness, just as David also describes the blessedness of the man to whom God imputes righteousness apart from works. 'Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven, and whose sins are covered; blessed is the man to whom the Lord shall not impute sin.'"

Chapter title: THOSE WHO RECEIVED HEAVENLY BLESSING BY FAITH

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_16.php

1 Like

Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by orisa37: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Understand these Words. Righteousness of God is God Himself. Humans are not Righteous but made Selfish.
Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
< Romans 5:14 >
"Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come."

Chapter title: THROUGH ONE MAN
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_17.php
Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2018
< Romans 6:1-8 >
"What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it? Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? Therefore we were buried with Him through BAPTISM into DEATH, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Chapter title: THE TRUE MEANING OF JESUS' BAPTISM

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_18.php

1 Like

Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
< Romans 7:1-4 >

“Or do you not know, brethren (for I speak to those who know the law), that the law has dominion over a man as long as he lives? For the woman who has a husband is bound by the law to her husband as long as he lives. But if the husband dies, she is released from the law of her husband. So then if, while her husband lives, she marries another man, she will be called an adulteress; but if her husband dies, she is free from that law, so that she is no adulteress, though she has married another man. Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another--to Him who was raised from the dead, that we should bear fruit to God.”

Chapter title: THE GIST OF PAUL'S FAITH: UNITE WITH CHRIST AFTER BEING DEAD TO SIN
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_124_romans.php
Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
< Roman 7:5-13 >

“For when we were in the flesh, the sinful passions which were aroused by the law were at work in our members to bear fruit to death. But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter. What shall we say then? Is the law sin? Certainly not! On the contrary, I would not have known sin except through the law. For I would not have known covetousness unless the law had said, ‘You shall not covet.’ But sin, taking opportunity by the commandment, produced in me all manner of evil desire. For apart from the law sin was dead. I was alive once without the law, but when the commandment came, sin revived and I died. And the commandment, which was to bring life, I found to bring death. For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it killed me. Therefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy and just and good. Has then what is good become death to me? Certainly not! But sin, that it might appear sin, was producing death in me through what is good, so that sin through the commandment might become exceedingly sinful.”

Chapter title: THE REASON WHY WE CAN PRAISE THE LORD
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_125_romans.php
Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 11:02am On Sep 13, 2018
< Romans 8:1-4 >

“There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh, that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.”

Chapter title: THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD, THE FULFILLMENT OF THE RIGHTEOUS REQUIREMENT OF THE LAW
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_126_romans.php
Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
< Romans 8:4-11 >

“That the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be. So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God. But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. NOW, IF ANYONE DOES NOT HAVE THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST, HE IS NOT HIS. And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.”

Chapter title: TO BE CARNALLY MINDED IS DEATH BUT TO BE SPIRITUALLY MINDED IS LIFE AND PEACE
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_127_romans.php
Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
< Romans 8:29-30 >

“For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.”

Chapter title: THE ERRONEOUS DOCTRINES
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_128_romans.php
Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 8:05am On Sep 16, 2018
< Romans 8:31-34 >

“What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.”

Chapter title: THE ETERNAL LOVE
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_129_romans.php
Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
(Romans 9: 30-33)
What shall we say then? That Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness of faith; but Israel, pursuing the law of righteousness, has not attained to the law of righteousness. Why? Because they did not seek it by faith, but as it were, by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumbling stone. As it is written:
‘Behold, I lay in Zion a stumbling stone and rock of offense,
And whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.’”

Chapter title: WE MUST KNOW THAT PREDESTINATION WAS PLANNED WITHIN GOD'S RIGHTEOUSNESS
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_130_romans.php
Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 11:18am On Sep 18, 2018
Chapter title: IS IT WRONG FOR GOD TO LOVE JACOB

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_131_romans.php
Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 12:15am On Sep 19, 2018
Romans 10:16-21 >

“But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah says, ‘LORD, who has believed our report?’ So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. But I say, have they not heard? Yes indeed:
‘Their sound has gone out to all the earth,
And their words to the ends of the world.’
But I say, did Israel not know? First Moses says:
‘I will provoke you to jealousy by those who are not a nation,
I will move you to anger by a foolish nation.’
But Isaiah is very bold and says:
‘I was found by those who did not seek Me;
I was made manifest to those who did not ask for Me.’
But to Israel he says:
‘All day long I have stretched out My hands
To a disobedient and contrary people.’”

Chapter title: TRUE FAITH COMES BY HEARING
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_132_romans.php
Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
Romans 11:1
“I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.”

Chapter title: WILL ISRAEL BE SAVED
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_133_romans.php
Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2018
"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service” (Romans 12:1).

Chapter title: RENEW YOUR MIND BEFORE GOD
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_134_romans.php
Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
Romans 13:1
“Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.”

Chapter title: LIVE FOR THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_135_romans.php
Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
THE MYSTERY OF JESUS BAPTISM

Lev 16:21

"and Aaron shall lay both his hands on the head of the live goat, confess over it all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions, concerning all their sins, PUTTING THEM on the HEAD of the goat, and shall send it away into the wilderness by the hand of a suitable man.

Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 7:54am On Sep 22, 2018
Romans 14:1
“Receive one who is weak in the faith, but not to disputes over doubtful things.”

Chapter title : DO NOT JUDGE EACH OTHER
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_136_romans.php
Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 7:30am On Sep 23, 2018
“We then who are strong ought to bear with the scruples of the weak, and not to please ourselves. Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, leading to edification” (Romans 15:1-2).

Chapter title: LET'S US SPREAD THE GOSPEL THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE WORLD
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_137_romans.php
Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
CHAPTER TITLE: THOSE WHO SUPPRESS THE TRUTH IN UNRIGHTEOUSNESS

Romans 1:18-25 >

“For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. For since the creation of the world HIS INVISIBLE ATTRIBUTES ARE CLEARLY SEEN, BEING UNDERSTOOD BY THE THINGS THAT ARE MADE, even His eternal power and Godhead, SO THAT THEY ARE WITHOUT EXCUSE, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man─and bird and four-footed animals and creeping things. Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie. And worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever Amen.”
Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
Unbelievers are under the wrath of God

God pervasively gave the truth of salvation to the world. The truth and love of God are pervaded on the earth. Therefore, there is no excuse for ignoring the truth and the love of God. God will judge all those who don’t believe in the gospel of the truth and who are against it.

Let’s think about the people who have not received the love of the true gospel. We see what God made; namely water, grass, trees, the sky, birds, etc. How can these things exist without the creation of God? The Bible says, “For every house is built by someone, but He who built all things is God (Hebrews 3:4). Isn’t it their fault for not believing in God and the word of the truth? Therefore, it is reasonable for people who don’t believe in the grace of the forgiveness of sin to be judged by God. They insist in the theory of evolution. They persist that the universe has naturally evolved itself. They also say that at first, there was an explosion called the Big Bang about 15 billion years ago, and that then, a certain living being came about. They say, this original reality of life changed and it evolved into fishes, beasts and eventually into humans.

If this theory were right, mankind would have to eventually change into another life form after one or two thousand years
. “For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse” (Romans 1:20). People deny and reject God, although they can apparently see that God is alive when they look at the wonders and mysteries of nature.

Unbelievers are under the God’s wrath. Many people didn’t glorify God or were thankful, so they became futile in their thoughts. Their foolish hearts were darkened; professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into images of corruptible men, birds, four-footed beasts, and creeping things. The judgment of God is apparently waiting for those men. All the people who have not been born again are under the judgment of God, whether they believe in Jesus or not.
Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by estheragha: 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
GOD GIVES UNBELIEVERS UP TO UNCLEANNESS

Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust of one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due” (Romans 1:24-27).

What is this passage trying to say? God leaves the men who worship and serve creatures to sin as they please. He also gives them up to Satan. God permits Satan to do as he wishes. Therefore, we must believe in God and be saved anyway. “For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust of one another.” This is like denying God and it is what caused AIDS.
Re: Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God by Thegospelman(m): 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
estheragha:
GOD GIVES UNBELIEVERS UP TO UNCLEANNESS

Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust of one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due” (Romans 1:24-27).

What is this passage trying to say? God leaves the men who worship and serve creatures to sin as they please. He also gives them up to Satan. God permits Satan to do as he wishes. Therefore, we must believe in God and be saved anyway. “For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust of one another.” This is like denying God and it is what caused AIDS.
Amen! That is absolute truth. Now is the time for people to seek the gospel of perfect atonement and be saved.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Rise Of Traditional Religion And Spirituality In Zimbabwe / Why Do Most Pastors' Kids Misbehave? / Identify The Sixteen Hidden Books Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.