Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta (2142 Views)

Share Your Experience On Water Melon Farm / How To Start Water Melon Farming In Nigeria / My Dry Season Water Melon Farm In Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
the training is now at your door step...this same seminar was organized at owerri and participants were stuffed with knowledge, thanking those who were chanced to visit the farm and gain more knowledge... those within Abeokuta, Ogun, Lagos, Ibadan etc...have the opportunity to participate... for all those who have so admired the lucrativity of cucumber and watermelon farming, I assure u it is as lucrative as u have imagined all this while... the truth still remains that people would delve into cultivating this crops without training... you are on your own... you might burn your fingers... get the knowlege from one who is in the practical farming field... with my techniques u can start harvesting your cucumber after 36 days u would harvest for 2months after the first harvest... you would learn soil preparation method, how to boost your crops weight and size... learn how to manage disease and pest... etc...we would be offering free 50 cucumber seeds for your start up experiment... 50 seeds of water melon of both specie dat would do well in dry season and raining season... our first 10 participants would have free 50seeds of our Canadian pawpaw... participants would have handouts that would guide them after the seminar... fees: #7000... fees would be paid @ the venue on the 8th of January 2017... call or whatsapp for your space booking 08068018201... space only for 30persons.
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 7:26am On Dec 23, 2016
on my way to the farm this morn all the way some pix would be edifying
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
2 Tiper load of loam soil on the farm... my sack farming method updated

Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
keep the calls coming 08068018201
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2016
soo green

Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 8:51am On Dec 25, 2016
happy Xmas to u all
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
venue for the seminar : Green Legacy Resort... located @ Obasanjo presidential library area...we need only 30persons who would...
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
interested persons should indicate for space booking.... call/whatsapp... for inquiry ... 08068018201
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
Venue: Green Lagacy Resort @ Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library, Presidential Boulevard Way, Oke Mosan,
Abeokuta, Nigeria
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 7:34am On Dec 31, 2016
for your inquiaries... call/ whatsapp 08068018201...
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
we shall upload initials of those who indicated interest for the seminar
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
things to be discussed on cucumber 1. soil preparation 2. practical planting methods 3. discoursions on sack farming 4. spacing 6. chemical mixture and application 7. fertilizer application and methods of application 8. weed control/staking methods 9. harvest/ selling
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 1:25am On Jan 01, 2017
happy new year pals... may this year bring u happiness and lead u to greater heights
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 6:32am On Jan 01, 2017
don't be left out... for enquiry cal 08068018201
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
participants... 1. Azeez 2. Kingsley O 3. Gbenga A
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
pamdaniel:
participants... 1. Azeez 2. Kingsley O 3. Gbenga A
keep the calls coming! 08068018201
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 6:58am On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 6:55am On Jan 03, 2017
what u stand to learn to become a water melon farmer... all with regard soil preparation, seasons of safe planting, how to plant, chemical mix and application, etc... for ur inquiries call 08068018201
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 11:36am On Jan 03, 2017
thanks for your calls... keep the calls coming 08068018201
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
keep the calls coming.. I would be uploading a snapshot chat between me and my owerri participant to show u how amazed he was
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 6:51am On Jan 04, 2017
good morning friends... keep the calls coming... for inquiries call/whatsapp 08068018201 that cucumber is still elongating

Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 7:34am On Jan 04, 2017
still elongating... wonder crop
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2017
current list of participants... first names alone 1. Revab... 2. Gbenga 3. Kingsley 4. Azeez 5. Abiodun 6. Kayode 7. Bayo 8. olayo
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 11:26am On Jan 04, 2017
keep the calls coming for inquiries whatsapp or call 08068018201
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
pamdaniel:
Venue: Green Lagacy Resort @ Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library, Presidential Boulevard Way, Oke Mosan,
Abeokuta, Nigeria
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
for more inquiries call... 08068018201
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
I shall be exposing to u how u can boost your crops to become large... u could be watering ur crops daily but u observe ur crops are dying due to the fact of their inability to absorb water... I shall show u how to defend urself from all treats of diseases( disease control) we shall learn preventive methods to avoid disease... ( prevention is better than cure) and we shall train u on curative disease methods! good luck guys...
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
pamdaniel:
I shall be exposing to u how u can boost your crops to become large... u could be watering ur crops daily but u observe ur crops are dying due to the fact of their inability to absorb water... I shall show u how to defend urself from all treats of diseases( disease control) we shall learn preventive methods to avoid disease... ( prevention is better than cure) and we shall train u on curative disease methods! good luck guys...

Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 1:34am On Jan 05, 2017
pamdaniel:
Abeokuta, Nigeria
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 6:59am On Jan 05, 2017
pamdaniel:
the training is now at your door step...this same seminar was organized at owerri and participants were stuffed with knowledge, thanking those who were chanced to visit the farm and gain more knowledge... those within Abeokuta, Ogun, Lagos, Ibadan etc...have the opportunity to participate... for all those who have so admired the lucrativity of cucumber and watermelon farming, I assure u it is as lucrative as u have imagined all this while... the truth still remains that people would delve into cultivating this crops without training... you are on your own... you might burn your fingers... get the knowlege from one who is in the practical farming field... with my techniques u can start harvesting your cucumber after 36 days u would harvest for 2months after the first harvest... you would learn soil preparation method, how to boost your crops weight and size... learn how to manage disease and pest... etc...we would be offering free 50 cucumber seeds for your start up experiment... 50 seeds of water melon of both specie dat would do well in dry season and raining season... our first 10 participants would have free 50seeds of our Canadian pawpaw... participants would have handouts that would guide them after the seminar... fees: #7000... fees would be paid @ the venue on the 8th of January 2017... call or whatsapp for your space booking 08068018201... space only for 30persons.
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
keep the calls coming... 08068018201
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 7:15am On Jan 06, 2017
in 48hrs time I would be in Ogun to give u the life saving ideas... hope to see u at the venue... don't miss out... whatsapp me for your emquiry 08068018201

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Race To Poultry (broiler) Rearing as a beginner / Agribusiness Training In Abeokuta / Fresh Ginger Available In Tons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.