Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta (2153 Views)

Share Your Experience On Water Melon Farm / How To Start Water Melon Farming In Nigeria / My Dry Season Water Melon Farm In Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
pamdaniel:
venue for the seminar : Green Legacy Resort... located @ Obasanjo presidential library area...we need only 30persons who would...
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
seminer handout

Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by revabey22: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
thanks 08034059720
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 12:47am On Jan 07, 2017
revabey22:
thanks 08034059720
I sent u an SMS... see u at the seminar
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 11:15am On Jan 07, 2017
29 hours to go... join the moving train and don't be left out... juice manufacturers in Nigeria cannot neglect the potentials of cucumber and watermelon come and gain the greatest idea u would never regret
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
pamdaniel:
things to be discussed on cucumber 1. soil preparation 2. practical planting methods 3. discoursions on sack farming 4. spacing 6. chemical mixture and application 7. fertilizer application and methods of application 8. weed control/staking methods 9. harvest/ selling
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
hope to see u all at 11am tomorrow...for more inquiries cal 08068018201
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 3:33am On Jan 08, 2017
pamdaniel:
the training is now at your door step...this same seminar was organized at owerri and participants were stuffed with knowledge, thanking those who were chanced to visit the farm and gain more knowledge... those within Abeokuta, Ogun, Lagos, Ibadan etc...have the opportunity to participate... for all those who have so admired the lucrativity of cucumber and watermelon farming, I assure u it is as lucrative as u have imagined all this while... the truth still remains that people would delve into cultivating this crops without training... you are on your own... you might burn your fingers... get the knowlege from one who is in the practical farming field... with my techniques u can start harvesting your cucumber after 36 days u would harvest for 2months after the first harvest... you would learn soil preparation method, how to boost your crops weight and size... learn how to manage disease and pest... etc...we would be offering free 50 cucumber seeds for your start up experiment... 50 seeds of water melon of both specie dat would do well in dry season and raining season... our first 10 participants would have free 50seeds of our Canadian pawpaw... participants would have handouts that would guide them after the seminar... fees: #7000... fees would be paid @ the venue on the 8th of January 2017... call or whatsapp for your space booking 08068018201... space only for 30persons.
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 7:51am On Jan 12, 2017
thanking the participant that were present at the seminar at green legacy hotel... knowledge is power... be encourage and grow your dreams...
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 7:57am On Jan 12, 2017
pamdaniel:
seminer handout
I can still get the seminar handout to u if u could not participate due to unavailable time... 08068018201

Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by olab007(m): 9:28am On Jan 12, 2017
pls i need a soft copy of the training material u can talk to me on olajideabiodun08@gmail.com so we can disscussed the term. Thanks
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
olab007:
pls i need a soft copy of the training material u can talk to me on olajideabiodun08@gmail.com so we can disscussed the term. Thanks
sure...I would email u... but u can still call me or whatsapp me at 08068018201
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
pamdaniel:
the training is now at your door step...this same seminar was organized at owerri and participants were stuffed with knowledge, thanking those who were chanced to visit the farm and gain more knowledge... those within Abeokuta, Ogun, Lagos, Ibadan etc...have the opportunity to participate... for all those who have so admired the lucrativity of cucumber and watermelon farming, I assure u it is as lucrative as u have imagined all this while... the truth still remains that people would delve into cultivating this crops without training... you are on your own... you might burn your fingers... get the knowlege from one who is in the practical farming field... with my techniques u can start harvesting your cucumber after 36 days u would harvest for 2months after the first harvest... you would learn soil preparation method, how to boost your crops weight and size... learn how to manage disease and pest... etc...we would be offering free 50 cucumber seeds for your start up experiment... 50 seeds of water melon of both specie dat would do well in dry season and raining season... our first 10 participants would have free 50seeds of our Canadian pawpaw... participants would have handouts that would guide them after the seminar... fees: #7000... fees would be paid @ the venue on the 8th of January 2017... call or whatsapp for your space booking 08068018201... space only for 30persons.
Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
20days old

Re: Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta by pamdaniel(m): 8:21am On May 08, 2017
good day... its time for green revolution in Nigeria... if u did not make it for the seminar u can order for the seminar handouts 08068018201

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cassava Investment. / Pigs For Sale : / Looking For Ofada Rice Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.