Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,689 members, 7,837,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

My Experience With A 1000naira Note - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With A 1000naira Note (602 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Create Your Cake Topper/sticker @1000naira Only / Start Earning With 1000naira With Earnthrill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A 1000naira Note by azeecoboy(m): 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
I checked my small store,my kerosine is finished and some other ingredient to complete a well cooked and eateable food..
I grabbed my kerosene bottle ,wore my slipers and put on an earpiece and headed to the market..
On my way to market to get what i need,halfway through the journey,one unknown spirit from nowhere just entered my mind and told me to even check the money to buy things needed!!!
I dipped hand into the right pocket of my trouser,Nothing,No u must be kidding me...
I checked the left pocket too,Nothing again..check the two back pocket..no positive result yet oo..
No,the pocket in my boxer nko?..thats how i find one secluded area,i did asif i wanna pee, check and check,till the pocket got torn!!...
Ah...gbese!!,abeg if na play stop am oo...my 1k missing??
Feeling dejected already,i headed back to the hostel,millions of thought ran through my mind as i turned back!!
So this is how 1k will just vanish without bading goodbye
So this is how they use to get someone atlast??
Last 1k on me,but an iota of hope still tells me that i could see the money.
i just barge into the room with anger,checked everywhere,i still saw nothing..
thats when i gave up,what next...
let me sleep to atleast calm myself down and clear my head..
as i climbed my bed and ready to crash..
oh ma God,wow!!!..yipeeee!!...is my eyes decieving me??..
ontop my bed is a folded,square shape,a bit rough,one thousand naira note staring at me!!!!...
you need to see how happy and relieved i am!!!!..
the need to buy something went away immediately..
shebi i have sha seen the money,it could wait,even na next week,no problem!!..
thats how i have been thanking God since oo..last 1k on me..
its not easy to lose one's property..
our property or money shall not get missing by God's graceĀ”!!!..
thank you for reading my funny experience...
What your reaction when one of ur valueable property got missing??

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 1000naira Note by cliquevibes(m): 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
Story that touches!!
Re: My Experience With A 1000naira Note by azeecoboy(m): 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
cliquevibes:
Story that touches!!
ur comment sef is touching!!! cry
Re: My Experience With A 1000naira Note by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lol you must be a student.. That's our life.
But if you are already a full time worker, brother you need to reject poverty

(1) (Reply)

IDFAF Memes Here / Petrol Tanker Collapsed Along Igwuruta Roundabout Portharcourt Airport Road / 2face Announces Dress Code For The February 6th National Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.